View Single Post
Old May 25, 2014, 04:35 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Missing does happen a lot but not by that much by a player being paid that much for his services. I was only talking about big matches like this one. Seen him miss by miles during big games when he played for the Spurs, a team I don't support but follow because of my family's North London connection. I understand Bale is a favorite player of yours, but if you let that kind of emotional attachment bias your objectivity or fair assessment of what actually happened, then one simply cannot have a reasonable conversation with you BP. Any player can always improve and become better, and one would think that any true fan always want that for his favorite player, lol.

Bale started out as left back known for his free-kicks and perfectly weighed crosses in the EPL. Obviously he has what it takes to add more dimensions to his game. He's capable of winning balls, not just wait to be served. Someone with a shot as heavy as his can always make the mental adjustment to become more accurate during pressure situations.

Anyway, Imrul KaEdge has "stiff" competition provided either he or Bale knows of or cares about your deep and obsessive love. Then again, living vicariously is a part of the Bangladeshi petit-bourgeois psyche.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; May 25, 2014 at 06:05 AM..