PDA

View Full Version : Judgement Day

Nasif
February 28, 2003, 05:13 AM
Approx. 24 hours till the Judgemnet begins. Who will win? If Kenya wins, BD confidence will take nose dive into the deep Bay of Bengal. It will take years to revive from that.

A win here will make everyone (BD critics) quiet.

Shubho
February 28, 2003, 09:02 AM
We're headed for another defeat...so please, no crying afterwards. Just watch the game, and have a beer or a Johnny Walker to calm the nerves. If you get overly frustrated, bang your head against the wall. That should do the trick.

shahid
February 28, 2003, 11:06 AM
Come to reality.

We have no hope against Kenya. It would be an upset if we beat them.

Nasif
February 28, 2003, 01:03 PM
At this point, I don't have any hope with our team. I believe we will loose again. Don't think that our batting will be as good as NZ match, because that never consistent. I won't be surprised even if we get all out for around 100 runs.

Thats just the reality.

Sham
February 28, 2003, 02:04 PM
If things go to form, Kenya will beat us easilly. BD beating Kenya tonight will be a bigger upset than Canada beating BD. Lets just hope that it is a keenly fought game. I just don't want to get bulldozed by Kenya.

Mohammad
February 28, 2003, 04:40 PM
Come on people, this is our country. If we don't support it then who will. So stop the negetivity and say: Bangladesh Zindabad.
Inshallah, Bangladesh will kick some Kenyan ***.:mad:

opening_batsman
February 28, 2003, 05:07 PM
I've backed Bangladesh to win by having a bet with the bookies. The odds suggest that it will be a walkover for the Kenyans. I think the bookies are favouring kenya too much.

Kenya are 2/7 and Bangladesh are 5/2 to win.

Kenyan batting is better than Bangladesh but our bowling is much better than theirs. It will be a bouncy seamer friendly wicket so lets hope that monju, Tapash and Mamoud bowl well. We don't have to fear their bowling, their pacers aren't that good and spinners won't be able turn much on that wicket

Nasif
March 1, 2003, 11:00 AM
Judgement has been issued. We aren't good enough.

Sham
March 1, 2003, 01:11 PM
That judgement was issued a long time ago Nasif. The only difference is, now the whole world knows!