PDA

View Full Version : Barmy Army

Shubho
February 28, 2003, 09:10 AM
First, Barmy Army...then Bharat Army...what happened to our Bangla Army from the 99 World Cup. Was anybody on this forum a 'member' at the last World Cup. Anybody keen on starting that up? Somebody lead, I'll follow...given our spate of dismal performances, I really don't have the stomach to show too much enthusiasm for our cricketers...

[Edited on 28-2-2003 by Shubho]

Shubho
February 28, 2003, 09:41 AM
THERE'S ONLY ONE
BANGLA ARMY!

shahid
February 28, 2003, 11:02 AM
Bangla army is the best,
next best is Bharat Army.

You will see for yourself that BD and India would be the top 2 cricket nations one day.

England and Pak are nothing.

Runtings
February 28, 2003, 12:12 PM
I was part of the Bangla Army in '99. I was at the New Zealand and Paki game. We really showed them especially the paki at their own game

Sham
February 28, 2003, 02:12 PM
Hey, I was at those two games as well, in Chelmsford and Northampton. I will never forget Northampton for as long as I live.

Shahid, if India becomes the top cricketing nation in the world, I am going to give up watching cricket. They are crap, have not won a Test series abroad since the mid-80s, and they still make such a big fuss about their team. It was sickening this winter when I was in Dhaka, all the Indian channels made it out as if India was definitely going to win the WC, no two ways about it. If they were actually good, God help us!

Sham
February 28, 2003, 02:14 PM
And yes,

BANGLA ARMY RULES

DOORBIN
February 28, 2003, 02:39 PM
Oh yeah
MAZAA AA GAYA
------------------------------------------------------

Bangla Army will rule
The city of Darwin, not Istambul

When Bangladesh will win
Not more than one win
And famous will become
The city of Darwin

James90
February 28, 2003, 03:19 PM
DOORBIN if you go to Darwin then mix with some abbos

Zobair
February 28, 2003, 03:41 PM
i have almost always supported the teams against India....for cricketing reasons....and non-cricketing ones....

I am supporting Pakistan tonight....for cricketing reasons...I like the way they play their cricket...there is more art, zest and verve to their way than the Indians...if you know what I mean...besides I am not too impressed by the Indian move to scrap cricketing ties with Pakistan based on Politics between the two nations....even US wrestling teams visit Iran regularly and vice versa...two of the worst political rivals there is...

anyways...all this is more a matter of opinion than just facts....

But in the end of it all....I want Bangladesh at the TOP...hehe and India preferably at the bottom...no offence Shahid...just personal preference
:P

James90
February 28, 2003, 03:48 PM
I always go for Ind unless they're playing AUS or BD

Nasif
February 28, 2003, 03:56 PM
I don't like any of them (read my signature text). But I guess Pakis have better chance today. Tendu will be scared of Shoaib Akhter. ;)

Shubho
February 28, 2003, 05:16 PM
I want to watch Kenya v BD live on TV, goddammit!

shahid
March 1, 2003, 02:56 AM
I only support 2 teams, BD and India, forgetting other 12 teams. Pakis are the most inconsistent and the most worst team in the world. If i were to rate the teams, I would rank even Kenya higher than Pakistan.

I have always said that I hate Pakis. I only support BD and India and that's it. For today's game i would definitely support India. I have said this in a previous post too.

Pakis won't even reach the super 6 this time. I think the 2003 WC final would be between AUS and IND with IND winning & the 2015 WC final would be between BD and IND with BD winning the 2015 WC.