PDA

View Full Version : Kenya have two easy games?!?!??!

Zobair
February 28, 2003, 12:21 PM
i bumped into an Indian today...and inevitably the conversation turned to the World Cup...he had just came back from the Indian triumph over the English...and we discussed the group standings...and how both groups have their twists... the next logical extension was the unusual chances of Kenya of making it to the next round...hehe...and aaah! then he dropped the bomb...he mentioned how Kenya had a good chance now that they had two easy games on their hand....I excused myself citing urgent business....

He was obviously talking about Bangladesh and WI...

I did not argue the point with him....I hope that our bats will do the talking...and our bowlers will have an agenda of their own....have an easy game!

then may be I will meet my Indian friend again...once more....;)

[Edited on 28-2-2003 by pompous]

bd_cricket
February 28, 2003, 12:35 PM
KEN will meet BD and WI - NOT CAN

Tehsin
March 1, 2003, 11:37 PM
He alone brought India back from the dead. If we had a tendulkar, he would have turned the whole team around. *sigh*

PS. India is a boring team to watch when Tendulkar is not playing.

As for kenya, yes, they were handed the Super sixes by SRI LANKA, and NEW ZEALAND. They were always going to be the favorites against Bangladesh.

The way Tapash bowled today, if we had Masri, we could have destroyed Kenya for 150. Again, I still don't see how Sri Lanka lost to this team. If it weren't for our poor shot selection, BD would have won the match quite comfortably and Sri Lanka is ten times better (batting wise) then BD.

Tehsin
March 1, 2003, 11:37 PM
Remember that Kenya has DEFEATED India before. :)