PDA

View Full Version : WI in trouble against SL

bd_cricket
February 28, 2003, 12:36 PM
WI are 44/2 - Lara and Hinds gone.

I think if WI wins today - there is a better chance Ken not to move to Super Six. Am I right? Thats why I am supporting them.

bd_cricket
February 28, 2003, 02:36 PM
WI needs 77 more runs in 13 overs with 4 wkts in hand - but Sarwan was retired hurt - so actually 3 wkts in hand.
Chanderpal & Drakes are playing. Should be a close finish.

Tehsin
February 28, 2003, 03:30 PM
The only way Kenya is not going to the SL (well, there are other outside possibilitities) is for Bangladesh to beat them. Pure and simple. Even if SriLanka and New Zealand stand at same point (16) with kenya, Kenya goes through because they beat Lanka and they technically beat NZ. Those DUMB NZ'r will be ruining their chicken hearts.

I was supporting WI because they got unlucky with BD, other wise they could have gone on to the next round by beating kenya in the next match.

Tehsin
February 28, 2003, 03:35 PM
I feel for them. I am highly dissapointed with Sri Lanka for their rubbish display against Kenya. If they weren't so complacent, they could have easily won the game.

Anyway, this could be good bye for West Indies, despite being one of the better teams.

[Edited on 28-2-2003 by tehsin]

James90
February 28, 2003, 03:39 PM
Well i know one thing....I don't want RSA to reach Super Sixes but then Kenya will have to beat Bangladesh *sigh* i know when the match starts i can't help but cheer for BD so

GO

BANGLADESH