bd_cricket
February 28, 2003, 03:22 PM
Al Shahriar replacing Hannan Sarker
Tushar Imran replacing Habibul Bashar

Report Prothom Alo

James90
February 28, 2003, 03:26 PM
Well that's good but where's Seezan?

Habibul Bashar in his WC career has faced 2 balls, guess how many times he's got out

bd_cricket
February 28, 2003, 03:48 PM
Actually Bashar faced 7 or 9 balls.
It was not golden duck against canada.

Tehsin
February 28, 2003, 04:39 PM
No reason to change Sumon, even after the duck. well, if they had to bring someone back, should have been Sheezan because the boy can atleast provide some support with the ball.

We need to let this players play 3/4 games at a stretch. What if we didn't play Ash in the last game because he failed inthe previous one ? This is ridiculous. EOC.

Sham
February 28, 2003, 05:13 PM
I just don't get it! What the hell has Tushar done that gets him selected ahead of Seezan! Between Namibia and SA, has Tushar scored over 20 even once? I don't think so. Seezan atleast hit a 50 against Namibia, 92 against KZN and bowled well against WI. I just don't get the thought process behind our team selection!

Shubho
February 28, 2003, 05:21 PM
Tushar...Seezan...Sumon...Rokon...Hannan...it's all the same crap. There isn't one batsman in our team who's the dog's bollocks (even Ashraful's 50 was a one-off).

Let's just watch our team get hammered...and then kick their butts later on.

bd_cricket
February 28, 2003, 06:29 PM
I agree that you have to give one batsman a chance at a stretch before dropping him. Rokon had that chance proved nothing. They didn't give that chance to Sumon. But they are still keeping faith on Sanuar - who proved nothing too and he was never considered to be dropped.

Ehsan
February 28, 2003, 10:03 PM
This is not fair guy....we need ehsaul...he's a good allrounder where the Tushar is stupid damn who never scored in international matches