View Full Version : Match Thread - BD vs ENG Test1, Lords

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Rabz
May 25, 2005, 03:31 AM
BISMILLAHIR RAHMANIR RAHIM

BISMILLAHI MAZREHA WA MURSAHA INNA RABBILA
GAFURUR RAHIM

let the journey begin...

guys.. i know its still 24 more painful hours till the game begins..but i just cant wait..

so im giving the headstart for the match...offcourse with the name of Almighty...

let us have some good luck...
let us enjoy some great cricket (bangladeshi ones)
let us make a mark at lords...
let them players make us proud...

let this be the match thread for the first test...

i know i wud be hardly sleeping tonight..too excited...
what about u guys...??

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:
spirits are flying high...

LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!

Edited on, May 25, 2005, 11:39 AM GMT, by pompous.
Reason: edited the title and made it more specific

Edited on, May 25, 2005, 11:27 PM GMT, by Nasif.
Reason: Thread title modified

mahbubH
May 25, 2005, 03:44 AM
25 hours to go!

Bangla amar Maa
May 25, 2005, 04:33 AM
What do you mean by you just can't wait Sydney ? I think you already jumping on your suburban street now and by tommorrow you would be jumping in "Darling Harbour" if possible ............. lol.........Don't jump too much as we are not gonna win ......

bourny3
May 25, 2005, 04:36 AM
yes i am not jumping because the result is known already.

:fanflag:A bangladesh win:fanflag::umm:

Rabz
May 25, 2005, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Bangla amar Maa
What do you mean by you just can't wait Sydney ? I think you already jumping on your suburban street now and by tommorrow you would be jumping in "Darling Harbour" if possible ............. lol.........Don't jump too much as we are not gonna win ......

who said anything about winning ??(not that i would mind to be on the winning side for a change)

im just too excited to have some cricket after such a long time...(practice matches doenst really count...)

and we've gotta enjoy the build up part the most...
cuz once the game begins...and our top order crumbles like sandcastle....
all the fun goes down...and in comes anger...and pain

im just tryin to have the best of time till the match begins..

i reckon we all should....

:flag::flag::flag::flag:
spirits are flyin high..

BanCricFan
May 25, 2005, 04:57 AM
Sydney, ma-sha-allah, I like your enthusiasm and the thread begginning with the Basmala (bismillah...), even tho its only a futile game!

Futile or not, I'm also excited by the prospect and taking the flight from Oslo to London today (in 4 hrs) to see the match in-sha-allah! I actually went to school in St. John's Wood- just two mins away from the Lord's but never went to the ground! I think I have been waiting for the right moment all this time!

I wish you guys good luck and hope BD put up a good show for all the fans' sake esp. the young ones!

I will be happy if BD could post around 240 in each innings, anything extra, I will be over the moon! I hope Mashrafe will take 4 or 5 wkts..yeah..may be his first 5-fer! (in-sha-allah)

Rabz
May 25, 2005, 05:08 AM
thanks BCF...

but we need some divine intervention here...especially on this times of grave danger...( !!!)...

this IS our make or brake tour...

man...im so jealous of all you guys whoz gonna be on the field....hate yaz all...

we poor fans would be loggin on to net..desperately lookin at some webpage...
while u guyz wud be right in the middle of the action...

:mad:

Tasin
May 25, 2005, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Sydney

Yea, right.

little_master
May 25, 2005, 05:43 AM
So where this thread will end?
"Bangladesh made history at Lord's"? like this???:D

little_master
May 25, 2005, 05:49 AM
When will be the playing eleven announced?

shovon13
May 25, 2005, 06:02 AM
blah...i better get to sleep. its 4 in the morning here, and the game's on in 22 hours. must not be tired.

see ya'll tommorrow.

BanCricFan
May 25, 2005, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Tasin
Originally posted by Sydney

Yea, right.

Honestly, guys, I wish we all were there- the Rajin fan, the Aftab fan, the Mushfique fan...the whole lot! We would have had some very intense debates up in the stands and would have forgotten all about the game!.... A sudden brilliant catch by ..say, Rajin would have triggered off a wild celebration - hi fives, hugging and what not between.....Aftab & Rajin fans!!. Yes, I'm only focusing on the best case scenario...

Wouldn't it be nice if one of our batters- dont really care who it is - could hit a ton or a bowler taking a 5-fer and putting their name on the Board?!!

Guys I hope BDlive will do a great job for yours sake!

Edited on, May 25, 2005, 11:41 AM GMT, by BanCricFan.

sunnyctg
May 25, 2005, 06:14 AM
i m just happy to see bd play again. I havnt seen bd's match for ages! i was planning to go to lords but i think i hav to cancel that.But gonna watch it on tv definatly.

and i think press is writing too much abt Rahim. that might put him under pressure. May be thats british media's new tactic...you never know!

Sam
May 25, 2005, 06:17 AM
England has already announced their playing XI in the 1st test:
England:
1 Andrew Strauss,
2 Marcus Trescothick,
3 Michael Vaughan (capt),
4 Ian Bell,
5 Graham Thorpe,
6 Andrew Flintoff,
7 Geraint Jones,
8 Gareth Batty,
9 Matthew Hoggard,
10 Steve Harmison,
11 Simon Jones.

This is the batting order for the English Team.

Source (http://content.cricinfo.com/engvban/content/story/209904.html)

One World
May 25, 2005, 06:52 AM
As I look at those names it tells me six of them are far better batsman than Tatendu Taibu and this is the merciless shameless characterless English condition (I did not say English are characterless).

Ar bollei ki...200 years..etc.

How Mashrafe will handle the new ball? Can it be a magic day for Bashar? Is Rahim going to be second Ash of BD? Will it be the golden day for Aftab with his medium pace (if selected)? Who will win the toss by the way? Or is it just the continuation of our dismal performance? ..........................

Its been five years and we are still asking the same kind of questions.

ManInBlack
May 25, 2005, 07:27 AM
Good on ya Sydney.....How 'bout a victory parade on George Street?

Sam
May 25, 2005, 07:31 AM
I am really proud of our boys, for their attitude and for being remaining upbeat. Here is a couple of thoughts from them:
o “I'll fight for Bangladesh until I drop dead” – Khaled Masud
o “Please pray that I can play in the same way in the real matches. I am feeling very confident, I want to make my country proud” – Mushfiqur Rahim

little_master
May 25, 2005, 07:38 AM
Why BD did not unvail the playing 11.
BD always failed to do so early.
Unvailing playing 11 lately creates somewhat presure to some players....
:cool2::umm:

Sam
May 25, 2005, 07:48 AM
Is this thread only for the day1? Why not one thread for the whole test of FIVE days?

BanglaCool
May 25, 2005, 07:51 AM
I was present at the historic series and test win for Bangladesh at the stadium. Wow! was that an experience. I wish the same for you guys at Lords. Remember, Tiger(arguably, if you are not a fan of hakina matata) is the Lord of the jungle and so should we be the lord of lords.
:)

akabir77
May 25, 2005, 08:20 AM
what time (USA-CT/Bangladesh-Dhaka) the test suppose to start any one knows?

One World
May 25, 2005, 08:29 AM
USA-CT is 4:00 AM tomorrow.

The Bangladesh management curbed out Taposh and Enamul; included both Rajin and Aftab with Monir. Now the team is more vulnerable and more inexperienced respectively.

Spitfire_x86
May 25, 2005, 08:38 AM
Request to moderators

Please make this the ONE match thread for Test 1.

Ultra large match threads are more fun.....it's nice to see records of higherst hits/replies record getting broken. Since all match threads are going to be archived anyway, then thread size shouldn't matter.

akabir77
May 25, 2005, 08:38 AM
thanks one world-- i liked the team now all the plyrs who performed or had performed is in the team.. While saying that i would prefer tapash over rajin as tapash can bowl and also might score more runs than rajin will

Flipper
May 25, 2005, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
Request to moderators

Ultra large match threads are more fun.....it's nice to see records of higherst hits/replies record getting broken. Since all match threads are going to be archived anyway, then thread size shouldn't matter.

Also please add LORDs to the Title, it will look more elegent. Thanks!

little_master
May 25, 2005, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
Request to moderators

Yes, I concent.
One thread per game.
Otherwise we have to look out other thread sometime, say while navigating thread T1D2, refering D1, I have to surf other thread. That's awkward....
SO
Make one thread per game, please

Doosra
May 25, 2005, 12:24 PM
According to stats the expected run from the current BD team is around 250!

I personally will be happy if BD team can score 300+ runs in each innings.

The average run (adding averages of the 1st 10 players) of the team is:

21.79+ 31.83+ 25.23+34.83+28.65+66*+20.03+23.62+10.83+4 = 266.81

Excluding last two (Shahadat and Aftab) from the list!

*1st class average was considered for Musfiq.

Any thought?

Faisal
May 25, 2005, 12:40 PM
if bangladesh bat first, bd will make over 243/10, if england bat first then they will be all out between 325 to 400....
masrafee 3 wicket, rajib 2 wicket, anwer 3 wicket, rafique 1

paco
May 25, 2005, 01:09 PM
Has anyone gotten confirmation from willow.tv ? I sent 'em an email but they haven't responded yet.

Tokai
May 25, 2005, 01:12 PM
so whats the score?

oh oops. the game has not started yet. well at least the thread did. i just guess the thread opener wanted to keep it alive for at least 4 days. thats why opening it 1.5 days early.

babubangla
May 25, 2005, 01:18 PM
Bangladesh won the toss and decided to bowl first.

:) I am day-dreaming.
At least this day-dream might easily come true.

babubangla
May 25, 2005, 01:32 PM
British Newspaper “The Daily Telegraph” published the preview of the Lords test with the headline “Ruthless England vow to take no prisoners”. Smelling some flavor of war and politics. Following the same tune, I should say “Shala East-India Company’r Gusti. British Benia Gusti Nipath Jak”.

Daily Telegraph Report (http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story.jsp?sectionid=1264&storyid=3182291)

babubangla
May 25, 2005, 01:38 PM
Cricinfo is ready with the Live Scorecard.
Match Starts at 10:30AM London Time.
3:30AM Eastern and 4:30AM Central Time in USA.

Bangladesh-England 1st Test Live Scorecard (http://pluslive.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/2005/BDESH_IN_ENG/SCORECARDS/frames/BDESH_ENG_T1_26-30MAY2005.html)

cricman
May 25, 2005, 05:30 PM
if ash, bash and mash do there thing. BD will have more than a puchers chance against england.

Alomelo
May 25, 2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by little_master
So where this thread will end?
"Bangladesh made history at Lord's"? like this???:D

or... " Lord's e noton itihash sristi korlo Banglar Damal chele ra.. " something like that !!!!

Alomelo
May 25, 2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by babubangla
Bangladesh won the toss and decided to bowl first.

:) I am day-dreaming.
At least this day-dream might easily come true.

hope your dream comes true.. soon lol

Alomelo
May 25, 2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Doosra
According to stats the expected run from the current BD team is around 250!

I personally will be happy if BD team can score 300+ runs in each innings.

The average run (adding averages of the 1st 10 players) of the team is:

21.79+ 31.83+ 25.23+34.83+28.65+66*+20.03+23.62+10.83+4 = 266.81

Excluding last two (Shahadat and Aftab) from the list!

*1st class average was considered for Musfiq.

Any thought?

Well its not impossible to score 300 considering someone will do better than his average. 300+ in first session will be enough i guess.

Faisal
May 25, 2005, 05:48 PM
hmm ... how we goinh to watch the match? does willow tv broadcasting the match? or any other site? any idea?

i know bangladeshlive will broadcast the match but im worry about the quality!!! nyways..

good luck bangladesh.. 8 hours to go...:joy::joy::joy:

cricket_pagol
May 25, 2005, 05:53 PM
I hope sgstream will be showing the match.

pagol-chagol
May 25, 2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by al Furqaan
i am having a bit of a problem. in order to better watch the series, i bought a s-video and audio cables to go from my laptop to my 53 inch projection TV.
problem is when i connect everthing, nothing happens.

That is not because you have a 3 inch TV. Size doesn't matter. Its all in your mind.

Ovi Khan
May 25, 2005, 06:37 PM
I can't wait !!

Sauron
May 25, 2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Faisal
hmm ... how we goinh to watch the match? does willow tv broadcasting the match? or any other site? any idea?

i know bangladeshlive will broadcast the match but im worry about the quality!!! nyways..

good luck bangladesh.. 8 hours to go...:joy::joy::joy:

Willow tv is broadcasting. I bought the CricketTicket and the link for the Eng/Ban match is live now. So, they should show it.

Sauron
May 25, 2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by pagol-chagol
i am having a bit of a problem. in order to better watch the series, i bought a s-video and audio cables to go from my laptop to my 53 inch projection TV.
problem is when i connect everthing, nothing happens.

That is not because you have a 3 inch TV. Size doesn't matter. Its all in your mind.

:lol:

Anyway. Bhai al Furqann, Have u figured out the problem yet? I use the same setup, so I can probably give u some pointers if your 53" is still blank :)

al Furqaan
May 25, 2005, 07:37 PM
sauron bhai, please help.

thanks. what should i do?

i have already plugged everthing up seemingly correctly. but none of my video modes work.

is there some kind of installation or setup process? some configuration needed?

please dont worry about me too much :P, if its not fixed, SONY will hear a mouthful from me even at 3 am.

Edited on, May 26, 2005, 12:38 AM GMT, by al Furqaan.

acbizz
May 25, 2005, 07:42 PM
Bangladesh will win....this is the match

:fanflag:

BDFan
May 25, 2005, 07:45 PM
y r u guys sooooo exited....

i can predict whats gonna happen...

"batting biporjoy"

we shouldnt expect anything from those who loses to sussex by an inning in a 3 day match...

mwrkhan
May 25, 2005, 07:54 PM
How much will it cost to watch the test match on willow tv?

little_master
May 25, 2005, 07:59 PM
Let hope two centuries from Habibul bashar and Mushfiqur Rahim and 3 half centuries from nafees, Javed and Ashraful...
So our total will be 400+ in first innings.....:D

Sauron
May 25, 2005, 08:05 PM

i have already plugged everthing up seemingly correctly. but none of my video modes work.

please dont worry about me too much :P, if its not fixed, SONY will hear a mouthful from me even at 3 am.

Sorry if you already did this, but the first thing you need to do is make sure that your video card is putting out the video to the S-Video output and it is sensing the TV. Are you sure that these things are happening? I can send u detailed info via U2U if you need help with this part of the equation.

Edited on, May 26, 2005, 1:08 AM GMT, by Sauron.

Sauron
May 25, 2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by mwrkhan
It cost me a little more than $200 dollars to buy the whole package. It also includes the Bangladesh-SriLanka series later this year.
In fact it includes a lot more matches, but the rest are non-BD matches.

Bangla amar Maa
May 25, 2005, 08:09 PM
Why Bangladesh will ball first for ? Are they crazy or what ? It's gonna be rainning on Saturday and Sunday .......... If we win the toss then we bat according to the pitch .......

Edited on, May 26, 2005, 1:19 AM GMT, by Bangla amar Maa.

Bangla amar Maa
May 25, 2005, 08:10 PM
We have to see Nafis , Javed and Ashraful's century ...........first .........

mwrkhan
May 25, 2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Sauron
It cost me a little more than $200 dollars to buy the whole package. It also includes the Bangladesh-SriLanka series later this year.

Would it be possible to watch matches on a pay per basis or do you have to buy the whole package?

Sauron
May 25, 2005, 08:16 PM

Would it be possible to watch matches on a pay per basis or do you have to buy the whole package?
Sorry man, I don't think they are offering this series or any of the matches on a stand-alone basis. But don't take my word for it, feel free to look around at willow.tv

Bangla amar Maa
May 25, 2005, 08:25 PM
From willow tv ........US $49.95 for 2 tests . It also not gonna cover for Australia .........you have to buy 2 test together ......... i just checked it .......... click on cricket ticket and then buy broadband as well as first you can become a member on that site .......

Bangla amar Maa
May 25, 2005, 08:51 PM
arey dhur ekhon o England e shokaal hoi nah amar ei khaney already rait hoiya gelo ...........

al Furqaan
May 25, 2005, 08:58 PM

Sorry if you already did this, but the first thing you need to do is make sure that your video card is putting out the video to the S-Video output and it is sensing the TV. Are you sure that these things are happening? I can send u detailed info via U2U if you need help with this part of the equation.

Edited on, May 26, 2005, 1:08 AM GMT, by Sauron.

hehe, i am not sure about these things. i am, to say it politely, technologically inept. thanks for your help.

could you please u2u the detailed directions for this process.

thanks a lot brother.

al Furqaan
May 25, 2005, 09:00 PM
you can also check sgstream.com for high quality video. it is much cheaper than willowtv.

BD-IND tests were only 3 USD/ day

PoorFan
May 25, 2005, 09:35 PM
OK, Time to get back on earth guys!! Be ready for nightmares to come, 5 days is hell of a long time to live with.

Good luck.
:fanflag:

Mahir
May 25, 2005, 10:06 PM
this is the best match thread in the history of BC... i mean, look at that! almost 60 posts even 7 hours before the test has started! Fanatic fans are we!

babubangla
May 25, 2005, 10:23 PM
**** CHOLO BANGLADESH ****https://webspace.utexas.edu/sk2344/www/Bangladesh.bmpGreetings to All Bangladesh Cricket Fans on the Eve of this Historic Lords Test

FaltuRidwanBhai
May 25, 2005, 10:27 PM
jaihok,
khela kintu akhono shuru hoi nai kintu ai thread kintu etokkhone 3 pata periye geche. dhannabad.

Mahir
May 25, 2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by FaltuRidwanBhai
jaihok,
khela kintu akhono shuru hoi nai kintu ai thread kintu etokkhone 3 pata periye geche. dhannabad.

shetai to bolchhilam ami ektu agey! :D

FaltuRidwanBhai
May 25, 2005, 10:45 PM
ohh dukkhito masterblaster bhai. ami kheyal korini apnar post ta atokkhon. ashole babu bhai ar poster ta dekhte giy apnar post ta ar pora hoi nai. dukkhito. dhannabad.

AsifTheManRahman
May 25, 2005, 10:47 PM
oh boy oh boy...i'm sooo excited...this is gonna be a big big day...just cant wait...we're talking about Lord's here man!

oh yeah!

btw - eto excitement shaaj shojja hoi hottogol shob loose motion howe jabe if bangladesh get pounded...

akhon excitemente bangla ber hocche!

btw - this thread has 3 pages already? lol

Alomelo
May 25, 2005, 10:53 PM
**** CHOLO BANGLADESH ****https://webspace.utexas.edu/sk2344/www/Bangladesh.bmpGreetings to All Bangladesh Cricket Fans on the Eve of this Historic Lords Test

nice pic :great:

Mahir
May 25, 2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by FaltuRidwanBhai
ohh dukkhito masterblaster bhai. ami kheyal korini apnar post ta atokkhon. ashole babu bhai ar poster ta dekhte giy apnar post ta ar pora hoi nai. dukkhito. dhannabad.

hehe... its ok FRB... and no need to call me bhai.. i am much much younger than you!

Faisal
May 25, 2005, 11:16 PM
lol, willow tv says its may 9, bd vs eng 2nd test match, live..
lololol they gone crazy!

Faisal
May 25, 2005, 11:18 PM
3 hours to go.............................

Sauron
May 25, 2005, 11:19 PM

hehe, i am not sure about these things. i am, to say it politely, technologically inept. thanks for your help.

could you please u2u the detailed directions for this process.

thanks a lot brother.

Sorry, left work and missed your post. Pls check your U2U now. Hope it helps.

Go_Bangladesh
May 25, 2005, 11:24 PM
so to only watch bd eng test series it costs 50 us dollars

shaoun
May 25, 2005, 11:29 PM
can we watch this match like we watched bangladesh and indias match?

Flipper
May 25, 2005, 11:32 PM
For those of you who don't know it yet, Bangladeshlive is broadcasting all the games for free. Check the top thread of the first page.

Faisal
May 25, 2005, 11:35 PM
2 hours to go guys!!!! be ready for action!

Sham
May 25, 2005, 11:39 PM

5 hours to go by my watch guys! The match starts at 10:30 (9:30 GMT)! Its just past 5:30 now in England.

cracky
May 25, 2005, 11:42 PM
?!?
Its still 5 hours remaining Faisal. Start time is 9.30 GMT and current time is 4.30 GMT

Go_Bangladesh
May 25, 2005, 11:42 PM
question for someone who knows the bangladeshlive broadcasting will work. To be amongst the lucky 600, is it enough to open the window of bangladeshlive.net and go to the link "live broadcasting". I remember reading that there will be a link, but not I see no link just the "live broadcasting" link in which I have been waiting since the last 12 hours, so would just come on the black screen or is there something that we have to do to watch the match, please can someone clarify

Zobair
May 25, 2005, 11:49 PM
you have to wait till the match starts.

Originally posted by Go_Bangladesh
question for someone who knows the bangladeshlive broadcasting will work. To be amongst the lucky 600, is it enough to open the window of bangladeshlive.net and go to the link "live broadcasting". I remember reading that there will be a link, but not I see no link just the "live broadcasting" link in which I have been waiting since the last 12 hours, so would just come on the black screen or is there something that we have to do to watch the match, please can someone clarify

Mridul
May 25, 2005, 11:50 PM
keu ki Tim Horton er coffeee khachchhen?

reverse_swing
May 25, 2005, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by pompous
you have to wait till the match starts.

In the meantime Go_Bangladesh can practice how to refresh that page quickly.

Edited on, May 26, 2005, 4:57 AM GMT, by reverse_swing.

Faisal
May 25, 2005, 11:55 PM
hmm isnt it canada time 3:30 ET? im confused.. then its 3 hours to go.... nyways

bangladeshlive will broadcast live video..... but for audio please visit paltalk, room name bangladeshlive, we all r there and having fun... join us guys!

Go_Bangladesh
May 25, 2005, 11:56 PM
so if you stay in the live broadcasting page with the black screen then you are in for the match(for watching the match and being among the 600)?

Faisal
May 25, 2005, 11:58 PM
dun worry.... just go that page when match start... u will able to watch:) but audio u have to come paltalk.. room name bangladeshlive.. join us:)

reverse_swing
May 25, 2005, 11:59 PM
so if you stay in the live broadcasting page with the black screen then you are in for the match(for watching the match and being among the 600)?

nop as I said earlier in this particular case you need to refresh that page just before the match. Once you got that then don't refresh that page anymore.:) Or just visit that page just before that match. If
you are lucky enough then you'll get it.

Edited on, May 26, 2005, 5:02 AM GMT, by reverse_swing.

roaring tigerz
May 26, 2005, 12:04 AM
how long exactly is it till the game starts?

cricketboy
May 26, 2005, 12:09 AM
4.5 HOURS! iT WILL BE 4:30 HERE. :drool:

howzatt!
May 26, 2005, 12:10 AM
amar ghum haram. ghumaite partesina. aye ghum aye...... 3 hours ghumaite chai, kintu partesina. wat the heck i'll just stay up all night.

AsifTheManRahman
May 26, 2005, 12:19 AM
i HAVE to sleep...got classes tomorrow...kintu ghumate to iccha kortese na kono motei...ghum haram...mone hoy ghumay jabo...ami na thakle dol bhalo kore shob shomoy...:)

Alomelo
May 26, 2005, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by howzatt!
amar ghum haram. ghumaite partesina. aye ghum aye...... 3 hours ghumaite chai, kintu partesina. wat the heck i'll just stay up all night.

me too... :up:

FaltuRidwanBhai
May 26, 2005, 12:21 AM
hai hai apni ki kufa naki.

AsifTheManRahman
May 26, 2005, 12:25 AM
ami kufa. dont worry. i'll go to bed. won't be there for the beginning of our first ever test at lord's :(

FaltuRidwanBhai
May 26, 2005, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
ami kufa. dont worry. i'll go to bed. won't be there for the beginning of our first ever test at lord's :(

oshubidha nai. mone shahosh niye dekhben. dekhben shob shopner moton hochhe.

pilot fan
May 26, 2005, 02:25 AM
2 hours to go now boys not long to wait

and that is the correct time

Bangla amar Maa
May 26, 2005, 02:28 AM
If you can't sleep then you can try "Cricket" game on playstation and play a test BD vs Eng on hard version , even you can't win there so how can you think we can win at Lords ......... try harder to win mate .......

Edited on, May 26, 2005, 7:32 AM GMT, by Bangla amar Maa.

Bangla amar Maa
May 26, 2005, 02:29 AM
Paltalk er link ki ?

PoorFan
May 26, 2005, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by howzatt!
You guys may not be able to sleep tomorrow or day after tomorrow too, because of our dismal performance. Better go to bed now, have some rest before having a real nightmare.

Edited on, May 26, 2005, 7:36 AM GMT, by PoorFan.

Bangla amar Maa
May 26, 2005, 02:37 AM
Bangladeshlive is not showing nothing yet ....problem ki ?

TheWatcher
May 26, 2005, 02:37 AM
I am thinking about starting a poll on which kind of smileys will be used here most -

This kind :fanflag:?
Or
This kind :E?

jabbar
May 26, 2005, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by cricman
if ash, bash and mash do there thing. BD will have more than a puchers chance against england.

Let's just hope that Bangladesh can "ash, mash and bash" the pommies!

Bangla amar Maa
May 26, 2005, 02:42 AM
haha bangladeshlive e joy bangla dekhtey pailaam matro ........... aar kisu dekhtey pai nah ken ? Man show something before the cricket so we don't fall a sleep ........

TheWatcher
May 26, 2005, 03:16 AM
Cricinfo Live Scorecard (http://www.cricinfo.com/db/NEW/LIVE/frames/BDESH_ENG_T1_26-30MAY2005.html)

Bangla amar Maa
May 26, 2005, 03:17 AM
Great .from bangladeshlive .so much bufferring ........and i can only watch 20 kbps ...........i am gonna buy it from willow tv now ....

pilot fan
May 26, 2005, 03:24 AM
1 hour to go i can not wait

TheWatcher
May 26, 2005, 03:26 AM
UK Weather (http://uk.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/UKXX0085?begHour=3&begDay=146)

crazyisland
May 26, 2005, 03:31 AM
Both teams are warming up in the field.

BD Tigers
May 26, 2005, 03:31 AM
i am having lot of buffering in bangladeshlive. r u guys too? my connection is good getting 141 kbps but still buffering...

TheWatcher
May 26, 2005, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by BD Tigers
i am having lot of buffering in bangladeshlive. r u guys too? my connection is good getting 141 kbps but still buffering...
Same here. I think it will increase with number of viewers (just an uneducated guess).

PoorFan
May 26, 2005, 03:38 AM
Banladeshlive has already started broadcasting?!? Nice.

BD Tigers
May 26, 2005, 03:39 AM
anybody knows whether sgstream.com is showing this game or not? or any other site besides willowtv?

Samir
May 26, 2005, 03:45 AM
anyone knows where to listen bangla commentary for the game?????

Bangla amar Maa
May 26, 2005, 03:46 AM
it's only 20 kbps in bangladeshlive so much bufferring .Anyone getting better picture than that ?

Bangla amar Maa
May 26, 2005, 03:48 AM
yeah so much bufferring .........selected bits only 20 kbps .Buffrring should get fixed please ........

TheWatcher
May 26, 2005, 03:49 AM
So, Rajin is not in the team for sure:(

Bangla amar Maa
May 26, 2005, 03:49 AM
141 kbps but selected bits only 20 .that's crap ........

Bangla amar Maa
May 26, 2005, 03:50 AM
eto buffer korley kemney dekhbo ?

Bangla amar Maa
May 26, 2005, 03:53 AM
England won the toss and batting as i said anyone winning the toss they gonna bat for sure ........

imran78
May 26, 2005, 03:53 AM
vaughn won the toss. england is batting first.

Edited on, May 26, 2005, 8:54 AM GMT, by imran78.

amim
May 26, 2005, 03:56 AM
good i can see shahadat then.

PoorFan
May 26, 2005, 03:59 AM
And the toss was held before an hour to start.

Bangla amar Maa
May 26, 2005, 04:00 AM
so much bufferring ..........

howzatt!
May 26, 2005, 04:02 AM
its buffering way too much. i know my connection is way way faster than 141 kbps. looks like gotta buy it from willow tv. can't watch like this.

TheWatcher
May 26, 2005, 04:02 AM
BaM, will you please stop spamming this thread. If you have complain against live broadcasting, there is a thread for it.

incredible
May 26, 2005, 04:03 AM
England won the toss...batting first

pilot fan
May 26, 2005, 04:03 AM
we are batting we lost and they put us in

pilot fan
May 26, 2005, 04:04 AM
aftab play instead of rajin

crazyisland
May 26, 2005, 04:04 AM
bd will bat first

reverse_swing
May 26, 2005, 04:05 AM
Great batting first:mad:

Sauron
May 26, 2005, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by crazyisland
bd will bat first

That would be pure unadulterated <font size=+1 face ="Garamond" color="red">madness</font>

reverse_swing
May 26, 2005, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by incredible
England won the toss...batting first

Dude it was a mock toss.

pilot fan
May 26, 2005, 04:09 AM
i like the teeam so now all we need is a good performance

incredible
May 26, 2005, 04:10 AM
got it..sorry got lost in buffereing...

reverse_swing
:great: they are bashing us.:mad:

PoorFan
So Bashar loose the toss.:(
Please god save BD now.

vv_sunil
bad luck....
bd have two new comers....
they have to keep the wicket intact atleast for one hour

songsoptok
England captain Michael Vaughan has won the toss and elected to bowl first.

---cricinfo

cracky
they probably want to finish the match as soon as possible, thats why they chose field.

al Furqaan
May 26, 2005, 04:11 AM
wow...i was having incredible sleep, but i am here now.

imran78
May 26, 2005, 04:12 AM
i will be happy if they can get to 200 :wow:

Sauron
May 26, 2005, 04:13 AM
Willow TV looking fantastic ... at least until the bodily harmison starts ... :(

PoorFan
May 26, 2005, 04:14 AM
Bat first! OK get ready for a nightmare now.

BD Tigers
i am seeing a static add page...r u guys too?

songsoptok
bowling and fielding in successive two innings is really tough. If they batted first, they have to take 20 wkts in a row.
That's why they will first bowl then bat and then again bowl.

salin
Originally posted by cracky
they probably want to finish the match as soon as possible, thats why they chose field.

:up: I hope they can't

allrounder
england is bowling, bd re jobai korbe

mwrkhan
ad page

incredible
May 26, 2005, 04:15 AM
harmison ...hoggard and jones....deadly trio

Sauron
commentator just said "conditions are good for batting" and also "sun is shining"

mwrkhan
Now they are showing bloody NTV!!

BD Tigers
May 26, 2005, 04:16 AM
Willow TV looking fantastic ... at least until the bodily harmison starts ... :(

how long does it take to sign up there, Sauron? do u pay by paypal or credit card?

vv_sunil
May 26, 2005, 04:16 AM
probably they forget to add '.....for England'

Sauron
May 26, 2005, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by BD Tigers

how long does it take to sign up there, Sauron? do u pay by paypal or credit card?

You need to register with email address and password. Takes couple of minutes. Then pay with credit card. These guys actually have the DirecTV feed.

Sauron
May 26, 2005, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by vv_sunil
probably they forget to add '.....for England'

I grudgingly agree

Sauron
May 26, 2005, 04:21 AM
So far pre-match coverage is pretty positive towards Bangladesh.
They were showing Whatmore commenting on his players ... he said "unbelievable potential"

Shafi
May 26, 2005, 04:22 AM
England won the toss and elected to field first

And Rajin is the drinks bearer.:sorry:

Edited on, May 26, 2005, 9:23 AM GMT, by Shafi.

vv_sunil
May 26, 2005, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Shafi
England won the toss and elected to field first

u r a late comer

Bangla amar Maa
May 26, 2005, 04:24 AM
Yeah Bangladesh gonna bat now .........

pilot fan
we need a good solid operning partnership to start of with

imran78
interview with atherton. he was pretty positive about BD too.

Sauron
May 26, 2005, 04:25 AM
England players in the field

Ejaj
May 26, 2005, 04:26 AM
So.. ok. finally the confussion and speculation is ended and its officiial that Rajin is OUT and Aftab survives. :) .. wish best of luck fo BD team.

imran78
May 26, 2005, 04:28 AM
hope no wicket falls in the first 5 overs at least :drool:

Flipper
May 26, 2005, 04:28 AM
Good Luck Everyone

Edited on, May 26, 2005, 9:28 AM GMT, by Flipper.

Sauron
May 26, 2005, 04:29 AM
Dang! Our openers walked past the English team on their way to the pitch ... it is indeed Men against Boys ... at least height-wise :wow:

mwrkhan
May 26, 2005, 04:30 AM
Can you guys see any live action?

Sauron
May 26, 2005, 04:31 AM
First delivery from Hoggard ... and ... almost a wide ... and some bounce . SURVIVED!!!

Shafi
May 26, 2005, 04:31 AM
My cable connection went out :(

PoorFan
May 26, 2005, 04:32 AM
Hold in tight!

crazyisland
May 26, 2005, 04:33 AM
looks like JO seeing the ball well. not that nervous
look confident

Sauron
Javed almost nicked the 4th delivery :(

salin
Originally posted by imran78
hope no wicket falls in the first 5 overs at least :drool:

5 overs?????? or 5 Balls?

if they survive 5 overs i think they could survive up to 15 overs easily:)

babubangla
I am watching in Bangladeshlive
My bit rate is 141..speed is good.
But it's buffering a lot.
Is it same for everybody?

Sauron
May 26, 2005, 04:34 AM
maiden

PoorFan
Cracinfo has no update yet!!!!!!

crazyisland
Nafees looks confident too.

al Furqaan
I am watching in Bangladeshlive
My bit rate is 141..speed is good.
But it's buffering a lot.
Is it same for everybody?

yea lots of buffering

nasifkhan
May 26, 2005, 04:35 AM
1st run...a no ball....
:D

PoorFan
May 26, 2005, 04:36 AM
Javed almost there to pavilion.

Sauron
lotta swing .. Nafis gave a half chance ...

bd_cricket
how much willow tv charges?

Flipper

Sauron
May 26, 2005, 04:37 AM
2!!! Nafis

vv_sunil
May 26, 2005, 04:38 AM
"........awkwardly played by Iqbal, ball clips the gloves and rolls behind" Cricinfo says about nafees.

Is he looks like confident?

ZaKi
May 26, 2005, 04:41 AM
Omar gelo boleeeeeee

bd_cricket
May 26, 2005, 04:42 AM
banglalive is like radio. it is still on one frame for a long time. Is that the case for all?

vv_sunil
omar beaten....

they are feeling the heat.....

ZaKi
Omar gelo boleeeeeee

Sauron
Omar looks like wanting to get out ... "asking for trouble" - commentator

Flipper
May 26, 2005, 04:43 AM

Sauron
May 26, 2005, 04:43 AM

bd_cricket
May 26, 2005, 04:44 AM
banglalive is like radio. it is still on one frame for a long time. Is that the case for all?

ZaKi
May 26, 2005, 04:44 AM
noball er chorachori :lol:

salin
May 26, 2005, 04:45 AM
:joy:

Queenslander
May 26, 2005, 05:38 AM
Aftab Ahmed, seems liek eh is cracking them by reading baggygreen live scores.

vv_sunil
May 26, 2005, 05:38 AM
im failed to get any connection.

what is the latest score?

Ejaj
May 26, 2005, 05:39 AM
Great.. finally BC is back..Update: 61/2

BTW... guys.. can listen to BBC radio live for BD match commentry. Most updated.

Ahsan
both out were simply awfull to watch! Nafis and Bashar both have gifted their wkts...

Queenslander
2/61

www.baggygreen.com.au

Ejaj
May 26, 2005, 05:40 AM
Bashar.. man.. the way.. he got out.. is such an irresponsible act!!!.. He pullled!!! God damn it!!........

Bangla amar Maa
May 26, 2005, 05:40 AM
we are practicing for odi's today .good to see .......... That's the way we should play the test . A positive approach ........ Aftab is the man .........

PoorFan
May 26, 2005, 05:42 AM
What's wrong with this forum? I lost connections for hours now!
And our captain already on his way to pavilion.
:great:

Bangla amar Maa
We need some practice before we play against Aussies .so , a great run rate now .........

Ejaj
Bashar should be really ashamed of what he did......... what a leadership!!!.. God..!!.. He should be really really ashamed. He is the most experience batsman for BD.. and he certainly played like the most amature one!........

Ejaj
May 26, 2005, 05:43 AM
65/2
Aftab just hit Flitof for a 4

babubangla
4 gain from Aftab

BioMEMS
Aftab should be ashamed too! he just got out fishing!!!

babubangla
OUT Aftab

Ejaj
May 26, 2005, 05:44 AM
and.. next Ball. Aftab is out.. slip catch!!!!!!!!!!!! Aftab gone on Flintoff................ God.. we will be having a horrible day man today.

feisal
what is new about his dismissal!!!!

Flipper
Aftab gone! Allah save us now!

vv_sunil
i thought my connection was not working.

babubangla
Aftab C. Strauss b. Flintoff 20

PoorFan
Originally posted by BioMEMS
Aftab should be ashamed too! he just got out fishing!!!
Ohhh....... That's nice!

BioMEMS
May 26, 2005, 05:45 AM
looking th the kind of shots the batsmen are playing, it seems as if we are in a one day match...I can't beleive it.

reverse_swing
May 26, 2005, 05:46 AM
ODI naki. Total madness.

PoorFan
Couple of fours and get out. That's real test.:bravo:

Ejaj
OK. Ashraful comes.. and. I dont expect to see him to do well either.. I guess. BD batsman are just happy to be at Lords and they are thinking.. they have done their best to play at Lords.!!!!:E:E:E:E:E

imtiaz82
so much expectation and hope. kintu protibar er moton aibar o aki abosta :(

vv_sunil
Aftab C. Strauss b. Flintoff 20

i was expecting this, since he was trying to hit only the 4s

Ehsan
SHamless Bangladeshi batsmen! They are all very irresponsible. Playing the test match like an ODI.

reverse_swing
eisob dekhar jonne ohetuk time nosto korar mane hoy na.

cracky
May 26, 2005, 05:47 AM
man, all the 3 wickets are pure suicide :(

Ehsan
May 26, 2005, 05:47 AM
They are all racing to get back to the pavilion.

al Furqaan
May 26, 2005, 05:48 AM
terrible shot selection on all 3 outs

vv_sunil
look the runrate... it is 4.24 per over

not so many teams even scored in one days!!!

salin
They are test cricketer ha ha ha ha ha hhh :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

reverse_swing
anyway 200 agei allout.
We need Rajin.

Edited on, May 26, 2005, 10:48 AM GMT, by reverse_swing.

feisal
so, 2 ofthe wickets are really agive away... and million edges.. one catch dropped..all happening..

vv_sunil
May 26, 2005, 05:49 AM
and....ashraful beaten on very first ball

feisal
can we survive upto lunch????

Ejaj
OH!..... Ash alomst make it to come back to pavilion!.. Comon guys.. what are they doing?.. why cant they just wait for the bad ball? . who is asking them to become Afridi??.. Absolute madness!!!

babubangla
JO is shaky...but I hope he will keep things together.
Old Gold JO

vv_sunil
and beaten again....

no real footwork

PoorFan
15.6 Flintoff to Mohammad Ashraful, no run, pitched up, Ashraful goes
after it with no real footwork and gets beaten, almost another
wicket, end of a successful over
:bravo::fanflag:

little_master
May 26, 2005, 05:50 AM
what is going on!
Habibul and Aftab was playing ODI style...
why this kind of joke?:rolleyes:

Rubu
May 26, 2005, 05:51 AM
Thats the difference between aftab and rajin. aftab is a one day player and will go after anything, rajin won't.

we are unfortunate to get babibul bashar back from the injury. if he were out of the game with a broken head, things would be much better for us.

Queenslander
Perhaps it will be left up to Mushfiqur again to make the score look respectable.

BioMEMS
JO GONE

Ejaj
May 26, 2005, 05:52 AM
OK.. JO is also gone now!!!

PoorFan
May 26, 2005, 05:52 AM
All they are trying, to show they are not afraid of anything or anyone, even loosing wicket.

vv_sunil
May 26, 2005, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
Thats the difference between aftab and rajin. aftab is a one day player and will go after anything, rajin won't.

we are unfortunate to get babibul bashar back from the injury. if he were out of the game with a broken head, things would be much better for us.

with 65/3, he already broken his head!!

babubangla
JO OUT

BioMEMS
Mushfiue on strike!! let's see what he can do...

Rubu
JO is shaky...but I hope he will keep things together.
Old Gold JO LOL

Ejaj
May 26, 2005, 05:54 AM
He is simply playing in the line!.. Uff....... this is pathtic. BTW.. in BBC radio.. Dav is also in the commentry team. Rahim came and Dav is already talking high about him in BBC radio.

Ehsan
Omar out! 4 Gone. "The Tiger hunting season has started - it's official" - Cricinfo.

salin
Flintoff strikes early, the Tiger hunting season has started - it's official

Crickinfo says

reverse_swing
May 26, 2005, 05:55 AM
Salara test khelbar chay. sok koto. ne moner sok mitaye ne.

Ehsan
May 26, 2005, 05:55 AM
Our Aamir khan is in. Go Mushfique GO! Teach your old team mates how to do it.

reverse_swing
May 26, 2005, 05:56 AM
pichi eise.dekha jak.

Ejaj
May 26, 2005, 05:56 AM
oh. Idiot Ash.. he hooked Flintoff .......... my god............... the team is going to hell! almost missed it..