PDA

View Full Version : Kenya all out for 150

Tehsin
March 1, 2003, 06:37 AM
I like Pilot, now that I have said that - kenya all out for 150, that's what it should have read - here is why Kenya were not all out for 150.

Poor captaincy
Timid/Clueless field placing
PARAR (street) Fielding
Horrible Bowler Rotation

Tapash bowls 8 overs for 22/1. Why was it ? Why didn't he get his 10 overs ? Was Pilot even in the game ? Did he not see Tapash bowl Kenya into submission ?

Shujon was brought back for a single over after bowling 9 straight. IN those nine overs, he almost handed Bangladesh 3 catches, all dropped by fielders. Forget that, he comes back and they drop him AGAIN. So, Sujon was robbed off atleast 3 CLEAR wickets himself. not a good feeling for a bowlers.

On his first spell, Sujon threatenned to destroy Kenyan top order and have them down around 100 for 5. Could have been a different games but NO, we had to watch those sitters dropped. You can't get any easier chances then those.

There was no reason to bring Sanwar back for the 10th over, same think with Ashraful's last over, luckily, Ash did not give away too many runs there.

Now, we have to chase 217 in a batting wicket. kenya will not drop us, their top order survived many chances, unfortunately, I don't think luck is not in our side. Then again, luck changes.
Poor captaincy
Timid/Clueless field placing
PARAR (street) Fielding
Horrible Bowler Rotation

Tapash bowls 8 overs for 22/1. Why was it ? Why didn't he get his 10 overs ? Was Pilot even in the game ? Did he not see Tapash bowl Kenya into submission ?

Shujon was brought back for a single over after bowling 9 straight. IN those nine overs, he almost handed Bangladesh 3 catches, all dropped by fielders. Forget that, he comes back and they drop him AGAIN. So, Sujon was robbed off atleast 3 CLEAR wickets himself. not a good feeling for a bowlers.

On his first spell, Sujon threatenned to destroy Kenyan top order and have them down around 100 for 5. Could have been a different games but NO, we had to watch those sitters dropped. You can't get any easier chances then those.

There was no reason to bring Sanwar back for the 10th over, same think with Ashraful's last over, luckily, Ash did not give away too many runs there.

Now, we have to chase 217 in a batting wicket. kenya will not drop us, their top order survived many chances, unfortunately, I don't think luck is not in our side. Then again, luck changes.

Nasif
March 1, 2003, 06:58 AM
Very painful to watch. Masud dropped two caught behind.