PDA

View Full Version : Pakistan - HaHaHa !

shahid
March 5, 2003, 05:56 AM
Don't feel bad about Pak not making it to super-6s. I think they deserved this after 3 shameful losses. Even Kenya played better than them. I think Pak is playing the worst cricket I have seen from any team.

The only team I think was unlucky to miss out is WI after they shared 2 points with us. DL method could have saved SA from a certain defeat. They needed 40 off 30 balls when rains came and were lucky to get 2 points.

samia
March 5, 2003, 06:20 AM
Kenya played better than them. I think Pak is playing the worst cricket I have seen from any team.

well then you sure didnt watch namibia or even BD play.well the worst cricket by any test nation (other than BD ofcourse) was played by india against australia. 125! now if ur going to blame it on luck,i'd say pak's bad performance in this wc was nothing but bad luck.

[Edited on 5-3-2003 by samia]

Shubho
March 5, 2003, 06:58 AM
To hell with India and Pakistan...Bangladesh is our team. I'm hoping that Kenya beat India, so that the Indians will stop bragging. And as for Pakistan, they were comprehensively beaten by Australia, England and India. They were out of their depth.

shahid
March 5, 2003, 07:12 AM
Pakis are Fixers. They don't know how to play. They Consistently lose. As for India, they were missing VVS Laxman. Had he been in the team, they would have defeated Aus. I was very happy when Pakis didn't make it to super 6. Even Kenya played better than them.

Shubho,

Kenya can beat India as they have an Indian coach. They have already beaten them twice in 10 games. It won't be an upset if this happens. They will be more confident going into that game.

Samia,

BD, Holland and Namibia had just expected to win 2 matches in this WC. They didn't aim too much but Pakis had aimed to win the WC but they couldn't move to the next stage even. So, Pakis have played the worst cricket. Only WI have suffered bad luck, other teams have lost due to their own foolishness.

BD is our team. We can support 1 more team too but BD will continue to be our team.

Runtings
March 5, 2003, 09:30 AM
Stop chatting about crappy Indians and Pakis. One out and one to go. There is only team which is Bangladesh.

No other second team for me, Bangladesh through thick (very thick at the moment) and thin times.

shahid
March 5, 2003, 08:30 PM
I don't know what fun do those Pakis get in supporting their useless team which couldn't beat any big team in this WC. They supported them and when they lost to India, they burnt their posters.

Tehsin
March 5, 2003, 08:40 PM
Pakistani and Indian supporters ... I believe there are websites for the fans out there. There is no reason to bring it over here.

As for the Pakistani fans burning posters - aren't we forgetting what happened to the Indian players just a few days ago ?

Let's focus on BD.

shahid
March 5, 2003, 08:49 PM
Lets support BD. What have we to do with other teams. I agree with Tehsin.