PDA

View Full Version : Is Mashud Alright ?????

naz
June 14, 2005, 02:42 AM
In the second practice match, rajin was keeping.so, is pilot alright????????.Otherwise we will face big problem.....:clap::tiger:

RazabQ
June 14, 2005, 02:55 AM
I believe in one of threads, and on a DS article as well, it was mentioned that he has a minor injury and mgmt was playing it safe. He should be a go for ODI 1

bourny3
June 14, 2005, 03:01 AM
yes he will play the first ODI IMO

FaltuRidwanBhai
June 14, 2005, 11:42 AM
jaihok,
doler kintu tini akjon kandari pilot. take chara kintu asholai onno kaoke wicket keeper hishebe mene neya jai na. pilot shai akram bulbul ar shomoy theke khele ashchen. ebong tini aro onekdin bangladesh dolke service diye jaben bolai kintu amar bisshash. dhannabad.

yaseer
June 14, 2005, 11:50 AM
My favourite player in Bangladesh team:

Khaled Mashud Pailot :fanflag::fanflag:

he always shows his 100% committment for BD and i always see the joy and pride of playing for BD in his face....every time he plays for Bangladesh.....he should be the idol for every young player of our team .

Edited on, June 14, 2005, 4:51 PM GMT, by yaseer.

babubangla
June 14, 2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by naz
In the second practice match, rajin was keeping.so, is pilot alright????????.Otherwise we will face big problem.....:clap::tiger:

You correctly said--we will face big problem without Pilot.
But why are you clapping for?

TheWatcher
June 14, 2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by babubangla
Originally posted by naz

You correctly said--we will face big problem without Pilot.
But why are you clapping for?
Don't blame Naz, for a long time that clapping smiley seemed to me as someone wiping his eyes with handkerchief :D

Edited on, June 14, 2005, 10:37 PM GMT, by TheWatcher.
Reason: Typo

r56hg
June 14, 2005, 05:41 PM
Actually I read Prothom Alo, Jugantor, Daily star but nobody say anything about Pilot. I believe he is alright. There are some Sports jurnalist now in England from different Daily news papers, since they didn't mention any thing Pilot is playing our 1st ODI. He is our key player :fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

Sam
June 15, 2005, 07:01 AM
I have also read today the on-line copies of the most dailies, where it indicates that he have done the net practice with other members of the team, despite very minor pain from the slight injury on the right thumb, which is healing rapidly.
Hopefully he recovers 100% and gains his confidence back to perform his magical work behind the stumps.