PDA

View Full Version : BD-ENG-AUS Natwest ODI Series Broadcast for $10

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 01:39 PM
Bangladeshlive providing us free broadcast of the Natwest Series. If anyone has any problem watching the game in Bangladeshlive, there is another low-cost option available. There is a website that is providing the whole Natwest ODI series for $10.

I purchased the India-Pakistan series from them--quality is very good...no buffering. I guess many Bangladesh fan might be interested to purchase the Natwest ODI series for $10. If some of you are interested, I can share the information with you via U2U.

Notes for those Signing Up

Today is the last day to get the $10 deal. From tomorrow it will be $15. If enough people signup from this forum, they might consider keeping the $10 deal for the forum member. So when you pay, just mention you are “From Bangla Cricket” either in Paypal comment section or if you already paid, send them e-mail saying that you are “From Bangla Cricket”

I got u2u from mr-khan and he asked after sending payment how the website guys will know what his id is for getting password and link. I contacted one of the website guy with mr-khan question and got a reply. I thought many of you who will signup would like to know this.

In their website you will have to do the following:
1. Go to the Forum Section
2. Look for the forum "Natwest Series" under Sports section
3. In "Natwest Series" forum, look for the thread "Please leave ur transaction # with ur username, date"
4. Post you website ID, Paypal Transaction Number, Date of Payment and IP Address there.

Originally posted by babubangla
Notes: June 16, 2005, 4:59 AM
That's enough work for me.
I think a lot of members here at the forum have the website information now. So members can help each other. I am not going to reply any more link request or u2u in this matter. Please go through this thread. Those who requested u2u previously has all the info and they will be able to help you.

Edited on, June 16, 2005, 2:37 PM GMT, by babubangla.

milton_eng
June 15, 2005, 01:55 PM
Please give us the Link.

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by milton_eng
Please give us the Link.

just sent you the link via U2U.
Check your U2U

Mr-khan
June 15, 2005, 02:00 PM
babubangla check ur u2u

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by mr-khan
babubangla check ur u2u

Got it.
Replied with the link.

Mr-khan
June 15, 2005, 02:04 PM
Thank u babubangla:up:

sadat_04
June 15, 2005, 02:05 PM
Please send me the link too. Thanks in advance.

Fazal
June 15, 2005, 02:10 PM
babubangla I would be interested. Please u2u me the info.

Thanks in advance.

Mr-khan
June 15, 2005, 02:14 PM
babubangla apni India-pakistan kemon speed a deksilen?aekhane speed koto hobe?

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by sadat_04
Please send me the link too. Thanks in advance.

sent you the link.
Please check your u2u

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Fazal
babubangla I would be interested. Please u2u me the info.

Thanks in advance.

sent you the web site link.
please check your u2u

Edited on, June 15, 2005, 7:21 PM GMT, by babubangla.

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 02:24 PM

So far I remember it was atleast 141kbps--not sure though. But from my experiecne of the Ind-Pak series, I can tell it was very good...I watched it in a PC2TV connection and no buffering. There is a hotmail address mentioned in the website for sending payment. You can add him in your MSN messenger to get the exact kbps information right away. Or you can send him an e-mail. Let us all know what you find out about the kbps.

Edited on, June 15, 2005, 7:29 PM GMT, by babubangla.

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 02:30 PM
Zunaid...just sent you the link via u2u

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 02:31 PM
Right_Way,
Got your u2u and replied with the link

Faceoff
June 15, 2005, 02:34 PM
there were around 50 slots available. And the slots are going fast. And remember today is the last day for $10 package. The price will go up tommorow for the remaining slots( if any left).

ReckmyBack
June 15, 2005, 02:35 PM
www.bollystreams.com

Is that the one ? Anyway you sure they will provide you the match on right time . And also it says have to pay by 15/06/05 , which is today already otherwise $25 or something .

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 02:37 PM
We are not supposed to promotev any website in this forum. But It would have been nice If I were allowed to put the link directly at this thread. I would have saved me a lot of time. I am replying a lot of u2u.

Moderators, any help?
I'm not a seller of this website. I am just a BC member and willing to inform others. I spent $200 on willow TV--I wish if someone shared this information with me before-- I could have saved 200 bucks.

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by ReckmyBack
www.bollystreams.com

Is that the one ? Anyway you sure they will provide you the match on right time . And also it says have to pay by 15/06/05 , which is today already otherwise $25 or something .

There you go.
ReckmyBack posted the link directly.
It will be helpful for everyone who are interested.

Damn..I am so worried about breaking guidelines!!!

Faceoff
June 15, 2005, 02:41 PM

There you go.
ReckmyBack posted the link directly.
It will be helpful for everyone who are interested.

Damn..I am so worried about breaking guidelines!!!

Dont worry, u didn't post the link. :)

Fazal
June 15, 2005, 02:50 PM
Guys,

How did you paid $10. Is there any link? Or As it says I go to paypal and send the money to that email address? In that case how they send me the link and password? To my email adress?

Its only $10. But I still don't do someting stupid....

Please send me more instruction.

Edited on, June 15, 2005, 7:50 PM GMT, by Fazal.

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 02:54 PM

Just got confirmation from the website staff.
The streaming would be 256 kbps.

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Fazal
Guys,

How did you paid $10. Is there any link? Or As it says I go to paypal and send the money to that email address? In that case how they send me the link and password? To my email adress?

Its only $10. But I still don't do someting stupid....

Please send me more instruction.

Edited on, June 15, 2005, 7:50 PM GMT, by Fazal.

That's true.
I will u2u you a hotmail address of one of the staff who is currently online. Just add him in your MSN messenger and work with him.

Mr-khan
June 15, 2005, 02:59 PM
Thank u babubangla
please read Fazal's last post.I have same question.:)

roaring tigerz
June 15, 2005, 03:00 PM
can u u2u the info to me too? i dont quite know how the subscription registration works. thanx a lot...

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 03:24 PM
Today is the last day to get the $10 deal.
From tomorrow it will be $15.
I contacted one website staff to keep the prices down for Bangla Cricket Forum Members. If enough people signup from this forum, the might consider keeping the $10 deal for the forum member. So when you pay, just mention you are “From Bangla Cricket” either in Paypal comment section or if you already paid, send them e-mail saying that you are “From Bangla Cricket”

sadhat
June 15, 2005, 03:31 PM
Today is the last day to get the $10 deal.
From tomorrow it will be $15.
I contacted one website staff to keep the prices down for Bangla Cricket Forum Members. If enough people signup from this forum, the might consider keeping the $10 deal for the forum member. So when you pay, just mention you are “From Bangla Cricket” either in Paypal comment section or if you already paid, send them e-mail saying that you are “From Bangla Cricket”

Check ur u2u please. I want to buy

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by sadhat

Check ur u2u please. I want to buy

Sent you reply.

Faisal
June 15, 2005, 03:52 PM
babubangla.... thanks for the site.. but i bought ladst time india vs pakistan from them.. but quality wasnt very good.. and also they had some problem and i couldnt watch 2 hours.. i dont know how u say their quality is good... but i think bangladeshlive quality is better than them... i dont know thei recent quality though.. nyways.. you ppl watch and let us know how the quality.. then we might but it.. or else bangladeshlive is much better.. thanks

Faisal
June 15, 2005, 03:54 PM
Guys dont waste ur $10... first be sure their quality is good..
caz last time i lost my money!

sunniath
June 15, 2005, 03:56 PM
i almost bought the package.then i pictured flintoff hitting chacha and the rest of the bowlers out of the ground, and bashar getting caught in deep trying to hook the fisrt ball he faced.i changed my mind.i am praying that my instincts are wrong.wishing all the viewers all the best.

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Faisal

The quality was fine to me.
But it's true that their server was down for 2 hours during the series. But how did you lost money?

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 04:07 PM

The quality was fine to me.
There was no buffering and I watched the matches in full screen. I would say video quality was almost same what I now get from Willow TV. When Bangladeshlive was having problem in the 1st day, I purchased Willow TV right away. If I knew I will have other options beside Bangladeshlive, I could have saved those 200 bucks.

But it's true that their server was down for 2 hours during the series. For only 2 hours during whole series---it's bad but I would not say I lost my money for that 2 hours. How did you lost money?

Edited on, June 15, 2005, 9:09 PM GMT, by babubangla.

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 04:18 PM
I got u2u from mr-khan and he asked after sending payment how the website guys will know what his id is for getting password and link. I contacted one of the website guy with mr-khan question and got a reply. I thought many of you who will signup would like to know this.

In their website you will have to do the following:
1. Go to the Forum Section
2. Look for the forum "Natwest Series" under Sports section
3. In "Natwest Series" forum, look for the thread "Please leave ur transaction # with ur username, date"
4. Post you website ID, Paypal Transaction Number, Date of Payment and IP Address there.

Faisal
June 15, 2005, 05:19 PM
babubangla.. i dont trust them... bangladeshlive better then them... u know that too;)

by the way, why u r doing this for them? how much they pay u bro? i mean how %? lol jk

Mahmood
June 15, 2005, 05:33 PM
babubangla.. i dont trust them... bangladeshlive better then them... u know that too;)

by the way, why u r doing this for them? how much they pay u bro? i mean how %? lol jk

He is doing it to help his fellow BC members who wants to watch the match.

Don't bug him for this. You posted you comment and that's enough. Those who wants will try, those who decide no, won't.

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 05:36 PM

Why am I doing it?
I just wanted to share the info with others.
But I was surprised to see a huge response from the members. Is there anything wrong with Bangladeshlive? Why are people willing to Pay when someone offering it free? May be becasue Bangladeshlive can accomodate upto 600 people and forum members want a guranteed spot to watch the game.

How much are they paying me?
It would have nice to get some cash from them.
Actually I got some offer from them.
When I was contacting them to get info..they said they will give me free access If enough people signup. But I have Willow TV already. So I asked for not to apply tomorrow's $15 price increase for Bangla Cricket members.

You had a video link for the Bangladesh-Zimbabwe series, but you did not share it with anyone until after the end of the series...we still feel the pain...i guess that forces us to share any video link information we get.--- Just kidding.

Edited on, June 15, 2005, 10:41 PM GMT, by babubangla.

BD Tigers
June 15, 2005, 06:22 PM
please send me the link and info

3rd EYE
June 15, 2005, 06:33 PM
babubangla please send me the link by U2U. I'm Interested. Thanks.

Faisal
June 15, 2005, 07:00 PM
cool down man!!! i was joking... Rajputro & babubangla... i wasnt serious... we all do fun here.. so take it easy.. aktu kocha na marle moja lage na.. bangali na.. lol keep it up babubangla..

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by BD Tigers
please send me the link and info

Sent you the information via u2u.
Please check your u2u inbox.

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by 3rd EYE
babubangla please send me the link by U2U. I'm Interested. Thanks.

Check your u2u inbox.
Just sent the info.

ManInBlack
June 15, 2005, 07:31 PM
can u give me the link too.....Is there a problem giving the link on your post?

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by ManInBlack
can u give me the link too.....Is there a problem giving the link on your post?
I am sending you the link via U2U.
Since we are not supposed to promote outside websites, so I guessIt would not be appropriate to post the link directly.

Go_Bangladesh
June 15, 2005, 07:57 PM
should we simply leave all our information in the forum where everybody can see the information, please can you let me know

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Go_Bangladesh
should we simply leave all our information in the forum where everybody can see the information, please can you let me know

I'm not a moderator of this forum--so i can't tell you what you should or should not post. If you are in doubt, you can always check with the moderators---thats what I did before opening this thread.

Go_Bangladesh
June 15, 2005, 08:05 PM
babubangla bhai how do I U2U you, apnar adress ta ki

Go_Bangladesh
June 15, 2005, 08:09 PM
babubangla check your u2u

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 08:14 PM
babubangla bhai how do I U2U you, apnar adress ta ki

1. Click here (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/misc.php?action=list&order=status) to see the list of members with their status.
2. On the 3rd column, you will see the status of all members.
3. Click on the Name of members whose status is Administrator/super administrator or moderator/super moderator
4. In the Profile for "Name" section, look at the first row where it says send u2u

I usually send the u2u to couple of admin or moderators---this way whoever comes online first will reply your question and you do not have to wait long.

ManInBlack
June 15, 2005, 08:17 PM
Thanks babubangla!!

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 08:18 PM
babubangla check your u2u

Replied you U2U.
Check your u2u inbox.

Go_Bangladesh
June 15, 2005, 08:18 PM
bhai ami onno website tar khota boltise, oikhane ki korbo

Go_Bangladesh
June 15, 2005, 08:23 PM
ok thank you

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 08:24 PM
bhai ami onno website tar khota boltise, oikhane ki korbo

I sent you an u2u with the information to contact a person live at that website. Check your u2u

Faceoff
June 15, 2005, 08:58 PM
So far looks like very good response. Thanks babubangla for all the hard work. I am sure replying to all those u2u's were very tiresome. ;)

Orpheus
June 15, 2005, 09:52 PM
why don't they have a paypal account set like that of BC. I hav e to make an account and then send the money. Ridiculous.

I did make an account but I can't verify it till atleast two days. Kon duniyai achi??

any alternative solution?

Edited on, June 16, 2005, 2:52 AM GMT, by Orpheus.

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Orpheus
why don't they have a paypal account set like that of BC. I hav e to make an account and then send the money. Ridiculous.

I did make an account but I can't verify it till atleast two days. Kon duniyai achi??

I thought everybody has to have an account to send money via paypal. What was the BC setup? But i guess can send money via paypal even before account verification by using credit card as your funding source.

You can discuss with those website guys about your money sending options. I am sending you u2u with contact information...check you u2u.

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by faceoff
So far looks like very good response. Thanks babubangla for all the hard work. I am sure replying to all those u2u's were very tiresome. ;)

After a while, I learned what people usually asks for. So made a a text file with all information. Then it was just cut and paste all the time!!!:lol:

Orpheus
June 15, 2005, 10:17 PM
I dont have a credit card.. I would have stole it from brother if he was here...

By the way babuabangla, you seem more interested than your stupid little friend.... anyways... all paypal that I ever saw so far, never you had to verify anything!! They set up everything for you. Ami taka dimu and they don't wanna do the dirty work... shalar pachai latthi dite hobe.

Faceoff
June 15, 2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by faceoff

After a while, I learned what people usually asks for. So made a a text file with all information. Then it was just cut and paste all the time!!!:lol:

Hahaha, ye i have used the same trick before.

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 10:23 PM
I dont have a credit card.. I would have stole it from brother if he was here...

By the way babuabangla, you seem more interested than your stupid little friend.... anyways... all paypal that I ever saw so far, never you had to verify anything!! They set up everything for you. Ami taka dimu and they don't wanna do the dirty work... shalar pachai latthi dite hobe.

I'm more interested becuase I wanted you to help.
I am not here to do any business or I'm not selling the website. I am not here to do any customer service either.
I gave you whatever information I had. Sorry it did not help.

Orpheus
June 15, 2005, 10:31 PM

I am not here to do any business or I'm not selling the website. I am not here to do any customer service either.

Relax man. Calm down!! You are dumb not to get anything out of it. Yes you are helping us regardless but you are also helping them. Who are they to you?? We appreciate all your help and effort here (it wouldn't have made any difference had you gotten something out of them, they are getting something out of you). So what does that make you my bengali innocent BABU bangla bhai.

Sorry!! Ektu harsh hoile maaf koira diyen. ami actually pay pal er upor raag korchi!! :( Amar bank account e naki tara taka deposit korche.. amar bolte hobe.. koto taka... Eita boroi shundor guessing game. 2-3 er pore naki ami deposit er aamnt janbo bank thike...

Who comes up with these I don't know!!! Everything neeeds to be instant and fast - duihajar pach shalay achi for God sake.

Edited on, June 16, 2005, 3:32 AM GMT, by Orpheus.
Reason: what's daka? dollars and taka?

betaar
June 15, 2005, 11:27 PM
I bought it too, haven't got any information yet, hopefully they will send it on time for the game tomorrow morning.
BTW-- did everyone else get their Userid and password from that website yet?

romen69
June 15, 2005, 11:34 PM
can you send me the link, please

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 11:41 PM

Relax man. Calm down!! You are dumb not to get anything out of it. Yes you are helping us regardless but you are also helping them. Who are they to you?? We appreciate all your help and effort here (it wouldn't have made any difference had you gotten something out of them, they are getting something out of you). So what does that make you my bengali innocent BABU bangla bhai.

Sorry!! Ektu harsh hoile maaf koira diyen. ami actually pay pal er upor raag korchi!! :( Amar bank account e naki tara taka deposit korche.. amar bolte hobe.. koto taka... Eita boroi shundor guessing game. 2-3 er pore naki ami deposit er aamnt janbo bank thike...

Who comes up with these I don't know!!! Everything neeeds to be instant and fast - duihajar pach shalay achi for God sake.

Edited on, June 16, 2005, 3:32 AM GMT, by Orpheus.
Reason: what's daka? dollars and taka?

If you try to buy their service, you are helping them too.
There is a free service from Bangladeshlive--why do you care to buy this service?

No matter someone gets benefit or not, If I have something to share with other members--I will do that. That’s why we are here.

I have willow TV access-- so I personally do not care for their service. If you guys benefit from this thread--that’s fine. If not--who cares, that’s you own problem.

And the things you wrote about Paypal---that’s means you never used Paypal before. Almost 4 years ago...that’s how I opened account in Paypal. That’s their standard procedure. Now I know "Why they did not setup account like BC did"...all those were just some meaningless words from you.

Edited on, June 16, 2005, 4:58 AM GMT, by babubangla.

babubangla
June 15, 2005, 11:44 PM
That's enough work for me.
I think a lot of members here at the forum have the website information now. So members can help each other. I am not going to reply any more link request or u2u in this matter. Please go through this thread. Those who requested u2u previously has all the info and they will be able to help you

Edited on, June 16, 2005, 2:37 PM GMT, by babubangla.

bdcricfan
June 15, 2005, 11:55 PM
can you plesae U2U the link..I guess you have already provided the instruction on your first email.

alam7770
June 16, 2005, 12:21 AM
I just posted my info on the NatWest Series Website. Hopefully I wil get a response.

Dawah
June 16, 2005, 12:27 AM
posting IP address in public is never a good idea

chucker
June 16, 2005, 01:59 AM
could you plz U2U the link. thanks.

chucker
June 16, 2005, 02:04 AM
Is it too late to ask for the link ?plz let me know.

crickwizard
June 16, 2005, 03:04 AM
can i have the link plz

Niceman70
June 16, 2005, 04:16 AM

Why would you have to be confirmed? they are not shipping you anything.

Niceman70
June 16, 2005, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Niceman70

Why would you have to be confirmed? they are not shipping you anything.

okay, just send the payment and then they will have the option to "accept or deny" if they accept then you will recieve an email confirmation with transaction id. Use that transaction id to log in.

Faisal
June 16, 2005, 05:58 AM
they broadcasting nicely? how about the quality? anyone who bought it?

3rd EYE
June 16, 2005, 06:02 AM
how can i pay to paypal? i have a same question like Fazal. Can any one help, please ?

Faisal
June 16, 2005, 06:03 AM
i think everybody sleeping.. hahaha

Faceoff
June 16, 2005, 06:28 AM
They broadcasting without buffering @216 kbps

Faisal
June 16, 2005, 06:37 AM
so how to get there?? after buy wut u have to do?

Ehsan
June 16, 2005, 06:46 AM
It would be a waste of money, what's the use when our team is playing ****?:mad:

Faceoff
June 16, 2005, 06:49 AM
so how to get there?? after buy wut u have to do?

Broadcasting information is in the silver member section.

ekatturerBangalee
June 16, 2005, 07:30 AM
Hang on there Guys!
Our Aftab will save the day:lol:

JedinBondhu
June 16, 2005, 07:43 AM
can you plesae U2U the link..:bravo:

Faisal
June 16, 2005, 07:53 AM
damn, i dont have paypal..
i have netellr... do they accept neteller?

Mahmood
June 16, 2005, 08:17 AM
Uh, neteller? A gambler, I see.

Rubu
June 16, 2005, 08:42 AM
i think babubangla never posted the info here about how to buy them. if anyone has it (he is offline) can u please u2u it to me? thanks in advanced.

bangladesh live is buffering even more today.

desiman21
June 16, 2005, 10:18 AM
How is the quality guys?

Rubu
June 17, 2005, 12:31 PM
It was a failed attempt on my part trying to watch it on bdlive. looks like i have to spend some money now. can someone please u2u me the info. (this is the 2nd call) i guess first time everyone thought that someone else will do it).

anyone plz. i won't mind more than one u2u, u know ;)

Faceoff
June 17, 2005, 12:38 PM
babubangla has the information in a text file. I guess he can send you the info:)

Faisal
June 17, 2005, 01:43 PM
Rajputra, lol ya i do have neteller, and ya i play hold'em poker online.. and ya im gambler, lol .....

but i dont have paypal.. i have to buy this $10 deal.. babubangla bhai.. help me and AgentSmith
when i will send money.. do i have to mention banglacricket member?? umm confused!

Fazal
June 17, 2005, 01:59 PM
<b>Before</b>

babubangla.... thanks for the site.. but i bought ladst time india vs pakistan from them.. but quality wasnt very good.. and also they had some problem and i couldnt watch 2 hours.. i dont know how u say their quality is good... but i think bangladeshlive quality is better than them...

<b>And now </b>

lol, i have same problem.... now iw ant to buy that $10 deal.. babubangla bhai help meeeeeeeeeee.. where r u... i wana buy $10 deal.. help help

<b>Fande Poria Boga kande Re....</b>

cool down man!!! i was joking... Rajputro & babubangla... i wasnt serious... we all do fun here.. so take it easy.. aktu kocha na marle moja lage na.. bangali na.. lol keep it up babubangla..

I was also just joking, I hope you also don't take it seriously.;)

bty there is still some time left. create Paypal account (if you dont have one) and then pay as instructed in the site. However is not 100% risk free like any other shaddy internet transaction. Reread the whole thread, you will get most of the information.;)

Edited on, June 17, 2005, 7:03 PM GMT, by Fazal.

Faisal
June 17, 2005, 02:14 PM
haha, i wa joking.. im not going to buy from them... u crazy
i bought last time and got fuk** up... lol

Edited on, June 17, 2005, 7:18 PM GMT, by Faisal.

NoboBarta
June 17, 2005, 03:35 PM
Can someone U2U me the info? Dhannyabad!

Rubu
June 17, 2005, 03:40 PM
OK, why do it has to be through u2u? why can't someone just post the info here?

:-/

mahbubH
June 17, 2005, 04:36 PM
Can someone U2U me the info please?

Orpheus
June 17, 2005, 04:45 PM
Oh For Godsake....

http://bollystreams.com

The website says you will have to send payment via paypal and then
they will e-mail you the password and link.

After payment post you Bollystreams ID, Paypal Transaction ID, Payment
Date, and IP Address at
http://bollystreams.com/html/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=4083#4083

One of the staff's email add aditya_4u2@hotmail.com

No one gurantees any feed. Use your brain and deal with them. You have all the info. If you have any questions, you have the email address... contact them cheers.

Cheers...

BD Tigers
June 18, 2005, 12:04 AM
This link is not working anymore..anybody knows why?

Faisal
June 18, 2005, 12:10 AM
may be server down for temporary

BD Tigers
June 18, 2005, 12:13 AM
i hope so too..cause i paid to watch the game..the stream is not bad..

amarbangla
June 18, 2005, 12:44 AM
There server is down or what? Is that a reliable site? I already paid $10.

Faisal
June 18, 2005, 02:05 AM
hahaha, there server down about 5 hours.... i told u.. last time i bought their server was down.. thatswhy i dont trust them... its been 5 hours their server down

JedinBondhu
June 18, 2005, 02:32 AM
Can someone U2U me the info? Dhannyabad!

sadhat
June 18, 2005, 03:50 AM
bollystream.com is not working anymore.

couger
June 18, 2005, 04:07 AM
can somebody, anybody U2U me the link. Please.

sadhat
June 18, 2005, 04:11 AM
I paid $10 yesterday. today the site is gone. what a rip off.

shoeab
June 18, 2005, 04:23 AM
I am Interested as well could you please give me the detailes as well?

Faisal
June 18, 2005, 05:20 AM
still down? lol

Faceoff
June 18, 2005, 05:28 AM
Its broadcasting fine as I am watching it. Their website is down but the broadcasting site is working. Just use the same info as the first match.

Cheers !!

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 10:30 AM GMT, by faceoff.
Reason: typo

bangla_amar
June 18, 2005, 06:12 AM
face-off, it is not even letting me log in. Says user name does not exist. Any ideas or get around?

PoorFan
June 18, 2005, 06:13 AM
Edited on, June 18, 2005, 11:14 AM GMT, by PoorFan.
Reason: wrong thread

bangla_amar
June 18, 2005, 06:25 AM
Anybody else having trouble getting into bollystreams?

Faisal
June 18, 2005, 07:09 AM
its down, and they r working on it.. lol

gujjupatel
June 25, 2005, 12:02 AM
sorry guys there was tecnical diffulty but now we solved it and its running now hope bangladesh wins cheers

habfreak
June 25, 2005, 12:54 AM
I want the link, please hurry, i don't wanna miss the game, i studied the whole week to keep my weekends free for the games!!! thanx in advance.

vindeshi
June 25, 2005, 01:34 AM
plz send me the u2u

sher-e-bangla
June 25, 2005, 02:31 AM
is there anyone here who knows the link for today's ban vs aus match?

qazi
June 25, 2005, 04:35 AM
can anyone send me the link please?

Karim
June 25, 2005, 04:53 AM
BABY BHAI u2u korlam plz link send koren khub khushi hobo day off niyachi game dekar jonno plz bhaiya

Rizvi
June 25, 2005, 06:19 AM
CAN I GET THE U2U PLEASE

Rizvi
June 25, 2005, 06:23 AM
anyone know the link for today's game, please???.......i am dying here to watch the game

Dawah
June 25, 2005, 06:43 AM
WoW! Rizvi , a new user with 2 posts. Great going. Get it from willow Tv for $79

babubangla
June 25, 2005, 07:30 AM
I am getting numerous u2u for video links. As I mentioned in another thread, I will not reply to those u2u's. If you are looking for any site to see whether they are offering video, contact bollystreams.com, willow.tv or bangladeshlive.net