PDA

View Full Version : Any confusion? No one of this forum is associate with Bangladeshlive

bangladeshlive
June 16, 2005, 12:18 AM
Any confusion? No one of this forum is associate with Bangladeshlive

Hi Everybody..........

Some people are going to broadcast the whole ODI series cost of $10.May be its a good news the people who wants quality service.

May some people get confusion that its any part of Bangladeshlive but its not.............we are not charging nothing from anybody.

Bangladeshlive is a cultural website and we get a different point of view.Bangladeshlive deal with whole culture of Bangladesh not only cricket....

Bangladeshlive Live Broadcasting was free and it will be free.....

Bangladeshlive

Edited on, June 16, 2005, 5:20 AM GMT, by bangladeshlive.

Edited on, June 16, 2005, 2:55 PM GMT, by Rajputro.
Reason: Do not point names as that may start an unfriendly debate

Dawah
June 16, 2005, 12:23 AM
Thank you.

mahbubH
June 16, 2005, 12:53 AM
good.

Akib
June 16, 2005, 06:47 AM
:joy::joy::joy:

This is good.

Dhurr
June 16, 2005, 07:01 AM
hi bangladeshlive :)

im watching my first game of the series live, thanks to you. you rock :)

rana
June 16, 2005, 09:34 AM
bangladeshlive bhi some reasong i am getting so much buffring, do u know why? if you know then could you plz tell me what to do,

thanks again for your such a great job

Edited on, June 16, 2005, 2:35 PM GMT, by rana.

babubangla
June 16, 2005, 10:16 AM
What The Hell is This?

This is Babubangla.
I am the person who Bangladeshlive thought trying to confuse you guys.
I posted the news about the $10 Deal.
I guess you guys need to know the whole issue.

I came across the information that some website is providing Natwest Series for $10. With the permission from the moderators, I posted this news in all related threads and also opened a separate thread for this.

Previously Bangladeshlive Complainded:
Originally posted by bangladeshlive
Hi Guys...

I dont know whats going on here....we are not asking any money for any cricket match....

and nobody should have any confusion about that....

and mr Babubangla if u have any kind of streaming project u should post a new topic..........not here anymore plzz.....

we wanna be on our own track......
Bangladeshlive

Then I Explained to him:
Originally posted by babubangla
Yes....there is already a separate thread on this.
I think everybody knows that your service is free.
So there is no confusion about this and no one will get confused either.

It is a related thread because everything is concerned about the video streaming of the Bangladesh Tour of England. I found out that a website is providing the video streaming service for $10. It's not Mr. Babubangla's Project to make money. That's why I posted this message here to share the information.

You could have objections if I was trying to sell this website here. I am just sharing information. I hope you will not have any problem if we members share information on related things.

For some reason if you think members should not share information in a thread opened by you, please contact the moderators and forward your requests to them.

Finally, I would again appreciate the selfless service you providing to the members.
You should not feel any threat/competition if someone else selflessly share information with others. We all are proud of what you been doing for all Bangladeshi cricket fans.

Then He replied to me:
Originally posted by bangladeshlive

Thanks.....
I just make sure if anybody get any confution.....

I hope this clarifies the issue.
I complained to the Moderators about abusing my nick on this thread. Thanks to Moderators--they took action immediately. The action I took is pre-approved by the moderators. So, there is no room for such confusion.
Also to Bangladeshlive:
I thought we had a friendly relation in and out of this forum No body is here to steal your thunder. No need to be afraid

Mahmood
June 16, 2005, 10:36 AM
This is exactly what I was worried about, "An Unfriendly Debate".

I am closing this thread. Do not start another thread on this.