View Full Version : Positives And Negitives
June 16, 2005, 11:39 AM
* nafis looked as though he was back in form
* aftab played well once again
* rafique played a mature innings
* motaza ot his batting back
* mortaza bowled oky at the begging
* omar and bsher played allfull shots
* chcha's batting and bowling was a disrace
* we did not build partnerships
* Nanzamal and chacha's lenghts were allfull
* bashers captaincy was appaling
* the feilding was shocking
* we gave up after5 overs in the england innings
June 16, 2005, 02:53 PM
-- I just watched the first 30-40 mins of BD Batting before the rain starts. Upto Ash's Goola. So less hurt burn.
-- Watched some of the ENG batting. No heart burn. But I am very very depressed. Rafique, Nazmul ar ChaCha ke Ake Bare Chatu banaee deyeche.
- Missed most of Aftab's batting.
Edited on, June 16, 2005, 7:55 PM GMT, by Fazal.
June 16, 2005, 03:00 PM
Positive: Aftab did well.
Negative: Everything else that comes to my mind about this team.
June 16, 2005, 03:36 PM
i guess there's no point in going looking for positives after a match like this. no matter what aftab did, the truth is we're not good enough. we are where we were 4/5 years ago.
wait a second...just had an idea...food for an article ;)
stay tuned - it's not coming before two weeks at least :D
June 16, 2005, 04:11 PM
Bangladeshi bowlers seem to struggle a lot against left-handers...Trescothick and Strauss have trashed us around the park on this tour
June 16, 2005, 07:23 PM
Positive: * Didnít find out the method of payment to paypal, $10 for this tournament.
* Went to sleep after BD batting. Nice and sound sleep. No nightmare, trust me.
Negative: Got scared and about to get hartattack in this morning when saw Eng reached the target in 24.5 overs without losing a single wicket.
June 16, 2005, 09:36 PM
If you put $1 on Bangladesh to hit the most sixes you would have won $23. I thought those were great odds and what happened?
Bangladesh - 3 sixes
England - 1 six
That's a positive I guess
vBulletin® v3.7.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.