PDA

View Full Version : This is why BD lost the first ODI

bhobishshot
June 17, 2005, 09:49 AM
click (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4098556.stm)
I think there was a plan by ECB to scare the cricketer before the game and they bribed Masri to perform this act. I think there should be a full inquiry.

Just kidding :D

Edited on, June 17, 2005, 2:49 PM GMT, by bhobishshot.

babubangla
June 17, 2005, 11:08 AM
We should demand a re-match.
Cancel the 1st ODI and play it again!!
:lol::lol::lol:

say
June 17, 2005, 11:14 AM
This is fantastic. Sumon keeps amazing us day after day with his courage on and off the field. You'd never expect this sort of things out of a shy and timid person.

Edited on, June 17, 2005, 4:19 PM GMT, by say.
Reason: added more

shaoun
June 17, 2005, 03:43 PM
the hotel that bangladesh stayed in did england players stayed in the same hotel? the hotel maybe great but all this talk about ghost, our national team players shouldnt have stayed in hotel like that. if england players came to bangladesh and if we put them in hotels where people says that ghost exists then i dont think the english team would like that very much

Spitfire_x86
June 17, 2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by shaoun
the hotel that bangladesh stayed in did england players stayed in the same hotel? the hotel maybe great but all this talk about ghost, our national team players shouldnt have stayed in hotel like that. if england players came to bangladesh and if we put them in hotels where people says that ghost exists then i dont think the english team would like that very much
If some silly ghost story is enough for someone to get scared / uncomfortable, then he shouldn't play international cricket at all.

m35helal
June 17, 2005, 05:20 PM
Because BD players have severe mental and physical limiitations....they can't simply cope with the English team....

shaoun
June 17, 2005, 10:17 PM
trust me if england team was in bangladesh situation then english media would tell them never to tour bangladesh again. bangladesh team is always being treated badly in other countries. i remember when bangladesh went to pakistan in 2003, both team were going in the same plane to a test venue and pakistani team got first class seat where our team has to ride coach.