Mon 14th Apr Bangladesh vs South Africa
Wed 16th Apr Bangladesh vs India
Thu 17th Apr Bangladesh vs South Africa
Fri 18th Apr South Africa vs India
Sun 20th Apr Final
Sun 21st Apr Reserve Day
Thu 24th - Mon 28th Apr 1st Test South Africa vs Bangladesh
Thu 1st - Mon 5th May 2nd Test South Africa vs Bangladesh

Note: All matches, except 2nd test to be played in Dhaka. 2nd Test to be played in Chittagong

Source:

SA in BD (http://www-usa.cricket.org/link_to_database/ARCHIVE/CRICKET_NEWS/2003/MAR/157076_RSA_15MAR2003.html)

shahid
March 16, 2003, 07:17 AM
fwullah bhai,

thanks for the schedule. I am posting the BD in AUS schedule now.

bangla_amar
March 16, 2003, 10:18 AM
shahid, fwullah is not "bhai", Fahmida is "Bon". She is probably the only regular female poster here. We really love to have her here and hope to have more female cricket enthusiasts here.

Nasif
March 16, 2003, 12:24 PM
I think there is another female poster here, samia. We need more regular female fans to hear the story of cricket on their side. :)

shahid
March 17, 2003, 07:05 AM
Bangla_amar,

It is not a good thing to call any guy "female". Fehmida is not a female. He is a male. He has published a lot of articles on this site and has also published some useful facts about players. He has more than 1000 posts in this forum, the next highest to the administrator, Tehsin. It is not a good thing to call him "female". Bangla_amar, look at yourself before calling anyone female.

Shahid

shahid
March 17, 2003, 07:29 AM
BD will win this series, beating SA 2-0 in tests. Their weakened and low-on-confidence side will be no match for us. The roles will be reversed.

Arnab
March 17, 2003, 12:59 PM
lmao @ Shahid

Ockey
March 17, 2003, 02:34 PM
Are you being sarcastic with your persistance on Fahmida being a male? I really hope so.

If you weren't being sarcastic then we have all got some news for you...Fahmida really is a FEMALE.

As for your predictions on Bangladesh winning the upcoming tests with SA, let's be realistic. BD's chances of winning are slim, if not next to none.

If you consider SA to be mentally weak after thier agonizing draw with SL, think about the mental state of the BD team on the brink of losing their test status, after losing ALL of thier WC matches.

When it comes to BD cricket, there is a fine line between being optemistic and being unrealistic. With time, I think you'll know where to place your feet before a game.

[Edited on 17-3-2003 by Ockey]

shahid
March 18, 2003, 05:40 AM
Ockey,

Fehmida is definitely a male. I don't think a female would write so many articles and have more than 1000 posts in this forum. I don't believe he is a female. The only way i can believe it is when he says it himself that he is a female.

Shahid

Arnab
March 18, 2003, 05:54 AM
Shahid... you are cracking me up. :)

Shubho
March 18, 2003, 02:07 PM
The guy is providing is with the best comedy to ever come from a Bangladeshi. The comic relief is absolutely welcome given the dire situation our cricket is in.

Shahid, I vote you as funniest man on this planet. :D

Ehsan
March 18, 2003, 03:48 PM
U guys think Shahid will get a nomination in Oscar? ;):D

Nasif
March 18, 2003, 05:11 PM
:o

Whats going on here? Shahid man are you serious? or kidding? From your posts it seems you are dead serious about your assumption!

Where is Fahmida?

fwullah
March 19, 2003, 07:05 AM
I really am a FEMALE. It is for this reason that I write with my Last name on the article - which is my Dad's name - and my surname.

That is, I don't want to be judged differently because of my gender. :cool:

You can call it an influence over me from my brother to get so freaked for cricket. I think in other families - you guys have sisters, mothers, daughters, wives, grandmas, aunties - who are just as freak as I am - the only difference being is that I have the latest technology and the means and opportunities to use the technology (computer & internet) has made me come this way, while others have not.

Ehsan
March 19, 2003, 10:21 AM
Fahmida,

Very nice keep up your good work for our cricket....I hope other females get to know and use this site and the board... I think u can always use your name as Fahmida instead fwullah....You are our pride!!!!!!

[Edited on 19-3-2003 by ehsan]

Ehsan
March 19, 2003, 10:55 AM
I don't think any Paki or Indi women/girl will ever bother to post on any board for theit country's cricket....

So two thumbs up and three cheers for Fahmida!!!!!

[Edited on 19-3-2003 by ehsan]

shahid
March 19, 2003, 10:56 PM
To all guys who think i am funny, I am not that funny. If at all i am funny, it might be an Indian influence as the indians are the funniest people in the world. I just keep on saying things like BD would beat NZ, SA, Ind and Pak and cheer us up all. I would be happy even if BD wins 1 match in the tri-series which we would.

As for Fahmida, i now believe that she is a female.

We BDis have the best support ever for any cricketing nation. We have a female who has more than 1000 posts in this forum. In any Indi or Paki forum, i don't think any female would have more than 10 posts. This site banglacricket.com is i suppose the cricket site in the world where a female has written an article about cticket.

WELL DONE FAHMIDA WALIULLAH !!!

We want more Fahmidas now. :)

shahid
March 20, 2003, 12:01 AM
Wait for 2015, we will be world champions then:D:):cool:;)

Ehsan
March 20, 2003, 01:19 AM
Yes ofcourse we are the 2015 Champions....but well we do have some better chance to show off before the WC 2015