PDA

View Full Version : The Team from 2nd ODI vs Australia

Fortuner
June 17, 2005, 03:35 PM
I think the best possible team is as below.

This is should also be the batting order too

1)Javed Omar
2)Nafees Iqbal
3)Khaled Mashud (Aftab on this position is not preferable as the ball would still swing by the time our 1st down batsmen comes....Mashud would play definsive i blv as he dint do gud in the 1st Odi)
4)Aftab Ahmed
5)Mohammed Ashraful
6)Habibul Bashar
7)Rajin Saleh(Let us just try him 4 tom instead of Tush, better to try at lower oder)
8)Manzarul Islam Rana
9)Mohammed Rafique
10)Mashrafee Mortaza
11)Tapash Baisya (Nazmul might be low on confidence right and playing him against mighty aussie would be bad for him)

Note : Tush dont posses footwrok as good as Rajin and Rajin's technique far better than Tush.

Guys, wht do u all think?

BanglaCool
June 17, 2005, 04:44 PM
Rajin played worse than tushar. So no compromise on that.

ReckmyBack
June 17, 2005, 04:50 PM
The way it's look like Brett Lee not gonna play and Kasper gonna be the the Man of The match or Ricky Ponting . Ponting is so angry on Kasper caz of his bowling he was also working hard on the net after bowling 8 overs for 89 runs against the English county team without having a wicket . That's a big shame for him anyway so , he has to recover it today . Good Luck BD boys .

ReckmyBack
June 17, 2005, 04:52 PM
Whatever it's !!!!!!! Nazmul , Tapash , Mashrafe , Rafique gotta play for our bowling attacks .

Rob
June 17, 2005, 04:53 PM
I don't know whether Bangladesh batsman have the ability or confidence to do this, but I think you can get after McGrath by charging him in the first 15 overs like Trescothick did in the ICCCT last year.

I certainly expect Trescothick to try this again on Sunday.

cricman
June 17, 2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by rob22888
I don't know whether Bangladesh batsman have the ability or confidence to do this, but I think you can get after McGrath by charging him in the first 15 overs like Trescothick did in the ICCCT last year.

I certainly expect Trescothick to try this again on Sunday.

Mcgrath is to smart for that after the first 6 he give up he'll take some pace off and get the batmen out on the the next delivery.

Bat-PadTogether
June 17, 2005, 05:29 PM
We have a bunch of School boys cricketers! We really dont deserve to play in this level of game!Enough is Enough! We will never learn from our mistakes!:mad:

Rob
June 17, 2005, 05:34 PM
I don't mean silly immature reckless charging down the wicket.

It is something Trescothick has always done affectively in one day cricket to all bowlers. I remember him charging down and smacking Pollock back over his head for six, was brilliant.

Its a decision Trescothick makes late as the ball is on its way down. He doesn't really 'charge' he just wanders down. He does it just about as affectively as anyone I have ever seen.

mahbubH
June 17, 2005, 05:38 PM
"Bangla amar ma" got a new life?

cricman
June 17, 2005, 05:38 PM
He must have great hand eye coordnation along with great Timing

obernell
June 17, 2005, 10:32 PM
did they announce the playing 11 yet?

BanglaCool
June 18, 2005, 02:48 AM
My XI

Jo 1
Ash 2
Bashar 3,
Tushar 4
Aftab 5,
Rana 6,
Rafique 7,
Pilot 8,
Mashrafe 9,
Tapash 10
Nazmul 11

yaseer
June 18, 2005, 03:03 AM
Rajin instead of Tushar !!!
no man.......tushar have to play 2 more.......then replace him if he fails

yaseer
June 18, 2005, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by BanglaCool
My XI

Jo 1
Ash 2
Bashar 3,
Tushar 4
Aftab 5,
Rana 6,
Rafique 7,
Pilot 8,
Mashrafe 9,
Tapash 10
Nazmul 11

I agree with your team.............with a slide chage in batting order....i would have sent Pailot at 6.

I would have gone with this team in the 1st match.......as it wasnt in the 1st match.......so, i this team cant stand in the 2nd match....becoz now you cant drop Nafees after he showed some guts last match......cant drop ash also after just 1 match...........

BangladeshFan
June 18, 2005, 04:28 AM
my team

1.JO
2.Nafis
3.tushar
4.aftab
5.bashar
6.ashraful
7.rafiq
8.rana
9.pilot