PDA

View Full Version : Ashraful needs a break for his own good

Lovely_cr
June 17, 2005, 05:12 PM
Please donít get me wrong, I love watching Ashraful (even though there hasnít been much to watch recently). He is such a talent. The only problem is he is TOTALLY OUT OF FORM, which is quite natural. It happens to everyone and thatís why I think he needs a break.

Its not so hard to guess that his confidence its so good for the moment and it doesnít get better with his lousy form. In my opinion itís better for him to play ďAĒ cricket for a while and regain his form and rhythm and then do a come back.

Because we cant have a batsmen who performs once in a year. Even though some of you prefer that when itís Ashraful. He is talented but not above the team.

cricman
June 17, 2005, 05:18 PM
I'm Tired of Talking about ASHRAFUL!

Gonna be a great player one day but give the guy a break! I kinda liked it when we did predictions about Alok during his demise and if he was gonna score 1 or 0. That was funny and we were joking but now this is all this serious stuff being writte about Ashraful.

But here's my 2 cents

His 158 was the greatest thing to ever happen to BD cricket but the worst thing to ever happen to his career.

shaoun
June 17, 2005, 10:21 PM
ashraful is going through some bad time all players do. rajin is going through that rightnow. kapali went through that for like 2 yrs before he was dropped. but what bothers me about him is that the atitude he has. he tries to play too many risky shots without getting adjusted. but once he gets adjusted we know he can play big innins that is proven.

feisal
June 17, 2005, 11:03 PM
out of form..how???

he got out in good balls in three test innings and gave away his wicket on other occasions...

in the one day he got a decent first ball.. and in between he was among the runs..

i think, i wrote previously about 4 consecutive duck by jr waugh.. and three consecutive by Ponting.. the underlying theory is about duck/form..

cricket_pagla
June 18, 2005, 11:32 PM
:sorry:

ReckmyBack
June 18, 2005, 11:38 PM
He doesn't need a break now at all . Everyone said he is the Superstar of Bangladesh . Ask all the commentators . He already passed those Kapali and them .
Think that way as he got back in form with that stunning hundred.

salin
June 19, 2005, 12:02 AM
Lovely,
You are absolutely wrong... aren't you?
How this thread is still running...

amra_korbo_joy
June 19, 2005, 01:02 AM
someone should delete this thread forever..

Edited on, June 19, 2005, 6:03 AM GMT, by amra_korbo_joy.

naz
June 19, 2005, 01:53 AM
exactly!!!! THIS THREAD SHOULD NOT BE THERE

Mofiz_fagla
June 19, 2005, 02:13 AM
i sorry ...............did someone said something :E?