PDA

View Full Version : Bangladeshlive broadcasting: Buffering or Not

Faceoff
June 17, 2005, 08:05 PM
Do u experience the following during Bangladeshlive broadcasting?

"starts with 141K, goes to 80K in few seconds and then 20K and then stuck "

Faceoff
June 17, 2005, 08:07 PM
This thread is just to help bangladeshlive know how many viewers actually experience this problem.

I personally had the buffering problem..

Thanks.

babubangla
June 17, 2005, 08:27 PM
I had this buffering problem.
I thought I should not complain about a free service.
So I solved this problem by buying willow tv
Thanks to credit cards!! :lol:

Akib
June 17, 2005, 08:29 PM
I actually enver had this buffering problem. Maybe cause i only watch it for around 10, 20 minute intervals than changed it then came back later.

sunniath
June 17, 2005, 10:21 PM
i have the same problem as faceoff mentioned.

mwrkhan
June 17, 2005, 10:58 PM
I have buffering problem and I have 141 Kbps connection. However, its a free service so I try not to complain.

Ehsan
June 17, 2005, 11:49 PM
Its true, many people don't want to complain as its a free service. Yes, it does buffer a lot for me but I appreciate all the hardwork bangladeshlive and his team puts into this.
And yes, its the same problem that faceoff has mentioned.

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 4:52 AM GMT, by ehsan.

AsifTheManRahman
June 18, 2005, 12:31 AM
no buffering at all. excellent quality.

BanglaCool
June 18, 2005, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman

do you have any suggestion how the rest of us having buffering problem can resolve the issue without following babubangla(He seens to have a card tree)?

ReckmyBack
June 18, 2005, 01:53 AM
Only no bufferring in the first hour of the match . Asif Bhai did you watch the whole match without bufferring at all ? Don't think so . Anyway it starts from 141 kbps , goes to 80 k and then 20 k .... that's very much true according to the others or may be i need a faster connection or something !!!!!

ononto
June 18, 2005, 02:39 AM
It gets better now then the test broadcasting. I saw the last odi of eng vs bd and found the buffer problem 2-3 times in the whole match...which is relatively verry good in my opinion... thnx bdlive

cricfanz
June 18, 2005, 03:08 AM
i experience buffering (when I watched it for half an hour becuase my mum and sis wanted to watch sappy melodramatic soap operas on zee tv), but its a free service and i dont deserve to have better quality coz I'm not paying.:lol:

Ishtylish cricketer
June 18, 2005, 06:23 AM
I get lots of buffering. It goes like 141 Kbps, then 80, 20 and it then very messy pictures. But today i have no buffering. The new link works better.

Faceoff
June 18, 2005, 06:25 AM
Its working better because of the broadcasting rate. Its 102 kbps.

sunnyctg
June 18, 2005, 07:18 AM
well, its a live broadcasting, it will buffer at some point ofcourse.. but with my internet speed (1mb) , buffering was at a very few occasion. also they are giving us a free service so i wouldnt criticise about them at all. we just dont have the right to do that. I really appreatiate what they are doing and want to give thanks to them. Their broadcasting quality is really good. but i would say to improve their site a bit, it looks a bit dull. But again...i like to say..Well done Bangladeshlive....

AsifTheManRahman
June 18, 2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by BanglaCool
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman

do you have any suggestion how the rest of us having buffering problem can resolve the issue without following babubangla(He seens to have a card tree)?

yeah. come down to the engineering labs at U waterloo. we can have a fiesta! :)

Huda
June 18, 2005, 03:28 PM
BD live would it be possible to get better quality or more reliabilty with a donations from us? i would happily donate via paypal, i have 2mb, but it was stopping and buffering alot today when BD were batting. i would rather pay money to Bangladeshi people who love what they are doin and offerign great service for no cash., that for example people at willow.

Lovely_cr
June 18, 2005, 03:38 PM
I agree to Huda..never got the chance of seeing Bd batting properbly.There were just too much buffering. i rather pay to have better quality. Dont get me wrong. greatful for your afford. Just telling u this as feed back.