PDA

View Full Version : is bashar playing test or odi or the reverse

BangladeshFan
June 18, 2005, 10:55 AM
someone should have told bashar he is staying 13 off 34 balls and killing off whatever chance bd has. he is blocking the best in england so far aftab. if he cant hit it, why dont he just run himself out?

Ehsan
June 18, 2005, 11:01 AM
He is not doing bad. Looking for the bad balls to hit and preserving wickets.

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 4:02 PM GMT, by ehsan.

Mahmood
June 18, 2005, 12:39 PM
Bashar played a captains knock. Reminded me of Imran Khan supporting Inzaman in the WC final. His soupport was vital to Ash's performence.

I hope some of you now realize, how little you know or how impatient you are, talking about one of the best player Bangladesh ever had.

Lovely_cr
June 18, 2005, 01:07 PM
ya he batted really well.Those who say that he cant bat doenst actually know so much. The only thing he need to better is his filding setting. Sometimes he is just too defensive, he need to go after wicket insteed of waiting for a mistake from the batsmen.

But anyhow that can be fixed. Right now its time to celebreate..its not often we get the chance to beat Australia. I would love to have a win against England now!

Akib
June 18, 2005, 02:07 PM
He played well.. Him and Omar played steady so the others can go a little aggressive.

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 7:07 PM GMT, by aka.

cricket_pagla
June 18, 2005, 11:28 PM
captaince khela dekhaise! Bashar!.. steady innings from him!.. but not sure bout Golla.. again.. he's very slow.. imagine if BD lost.. :clap:

moinkhan
June 18, 2005, 11:42 PM
Bashar played very sensibly today. He didn't take any unnecessary risks, as he correctly noticed that it was Ash's day. So, basically by rotating the strike, he provided an excellent and timely support in building the match winning partnership. Good captancy knock.

akabir77
June 19, 2005, 12:06 AM
this thread is stupied and who ever opened it has surely poor cricketing knowledge. I recomand as rajputro watch the pak-nz match and try to learn how innings r constructed.....

ReckmyBack
June 19, 2005, 12:18 AM
What kind of thread is this ? When Javed Omar failed then Bashar had to hold the things together . He played the real innings today when someone from the other end was hitting . Eg : Ashraful .....

If he plays like this all the time then we have big chance in every game caz he knows Aftab and Rafique is capable of big shots .

AsifTheManRahman
June 19, 2005, 12:33 AM
manusher mone hoy basharke galaite kono karon lage na...eita bisri ekta thread...basharer moto ekta batsman amader dole ase eita amader shaat jonomer bhaggo...erokom ekta match jitar poro manush basharre gailay...etar kono justification nai...eta pura hasina/khaledar hartaler moto...

ajke bashar oi innings na khelle amader ki obostha hoito oita to bhaben nai...marte giye jodi out howe jaito tokhono gailaiten...i'm sorry but eta ki ektu fazlamir porjaye chole gelo na?

unless of course you're testing your fellow members, or indirectly having a go at those who wanted bashar's head before this match.