PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Bangladesh :)

DJ Sahastra
June 18, 2005, 12:16 PM
Congratulations Bangladesh!!!!

:great::bravo::great::bravo:

:joy::joy::joy:

(I want to see this thread full of this ->) :fire::fire:

Unbelievable - Today I can take pride in having supported BD for so long. Goshhh ... i am just lost on words.

Well done Ashraful.

Well Done Bashar.

Well done Mashrafee.

Well done Taposh.

Well done Rafique.

Well done Aftab.

Well Done BD Tigers!!!!

Bangla Tigers Zindabad.

Pagla Baba Zindabad.

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 5:35 PM GMT, by DJ Sahastra.

betaar
June 18, 2005, 12:26 PM
hell ya

ReckmyBack
June 18, 2005, 12:37 PM
Some people said Bangladesh can't win . Now those people should cry on their feet .

Mr-khan
June 18, 2005, 12:40 PM
:great::fanflag::fire:

AsifTheManRahman
June 18, 2005, 12:42 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

jsut got a clall from my brother from bangl;adesh my lucky cvousin and my freaking broiter arer watching the bloody match on tv...DAMBNDAMNDAMN DAMN>.....damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i cant believe my eyes..m,y ears....damnit....i was planning to weatch them atch all night.....but then bacvked off because i thoufht aus would rape us....OMGOMGOMG>.....when i heard this from my bro......i was like.....DAMN!....why o why o why oWHY GOD WHY????!!!!!! did i not stay up watching the match!!!! o wjhy did my laptop have to brwsk down....damn....if it were ok i'd probably watch it....now i didnt watch it because i'd have to stay up at the lab which i didnt want to do becuase i thoufght it wasnt wotrght it/.///...OMG>....now watching the boys celebrate...even a guy liek me who isnt stirred by emotuions is having tears roll down his cheeks like crazy....i mist get out of here b4 anyone thinks i'm retarded...buthen who the hell cares.....i'm gonna party today! have mid terms on tuessday but who care.s....i'm so damn proud to be a bangladeshi....this is just toooooo much....OMG OMG....this isnt true....this is a dream....this isnt happening....man the tears are lrolling like crazy....like there's not omorrow.....i dont believe this....i missed the match!!!! why o why?????? and i thought when i missed the zimbabwe win i'd missed somwethingdf big!!! OMG i donr t believe this....i wish for the first time that i were in dhaka....oh NOOOOOOOO....this it too goss.odd....

saadlu
June 18, 2005, 12:43 PM
its 11:40PM in Dhaka, Bangla Motor.

big rally outside...JOY BANGLADESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOY
BANGLDESH ZINDABAD!!!!!!!!!!

Last time I was so happy, I was in Montreal, canada. Bangladesh beat india that day. But I so wished I could be in Bangladesh then...now I am here...and I am a happier man....

Congrats to all bangladeshis around the world...thanks to BanglaCricket....

AsifTheManRahman
June 18, 2005, 12:44 PM
today i feel like i'm a superior being just because i'm bangladeshi

TheWatcher
June 18, 2005, 12:47 PM
I am so happy that Ashraful proved us all wrong:fire::fire::fire:

I am so happy that Bashar proved us all wrong:fire::fire::fire:

They are the true match winners:fanflag:

DJ Sahastra
June 18, 2005, 12:47 PM
"Hasteo pari na,Kadteo pari na,Ami ki pathor hoye gelam!? "

Mr-Khan,

Your mood needs to change now. Tumi (no longer) pathor Hoye Gelam :P

:great:

fwullah
June 18, 2005, 12:55 PM
Now I gotta change my signature

Sham
June 18, 2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by TheWatcher
I am so happy that Ashraful proved us all wrong:fire::fire::fire:

They are the true match winners:fanflag:

Speak for yourself mate, Ashraful proved me bloody right!!

Ash is a f*cking star, AND even if he plays an innings like this once a year, he will still be the first name on my team sheet, followed closely by Aftab and Mashrafe!

AsifTheManRahman
June 18, 2005, 01:02 PM
i was always behind ash....i wanted him in the team no matter what...so sham's right....speak for yourself! :)

i always had faith in the guy. he is way too talented compared to the others in the team to be dropped, even if he goes into a slump for a year after a sparkle or two like this.

shaoun
June 18, 2005, 01:03 PM
congratulation to bangladesh cricket team. this win will give us respect and shut the big mouth of those so called cricket experts that are critisizing us.

Xavier
June 18, 2005, 01:07 PM
Hey guys... is that true?

tiny Bangladesh beating MIGHTY Australia?!?!?

I followed the match on cricinfo and I was so amazed at last... Never expected something like this could happen!

It's so beautiful when the last of competitors makes his dream true beating the biggest!

You have a lot passion for the game and a team full of promising youngsters like Ashraful, Aftab, Mortaza... so the future is yours, enjoy!

Here is the world talking of You:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/4103576.stm

is this the biggest shock ever in cricket history?

So if the English will beat Australia in the Ashes just answer: "Oh, yeah... we already did that..." ;)

Congratulations from an italian happy for your great victory.:clap::clap::clap:

cricfanz
June 18, 2005, 01:07 PM
i LOVE ashraful...did i mention that i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY love ashraful?!

the next time he gets ducks for 10 consecutive innings...i'll kill the people who would even THINK of dropping him..

I LOVEEEE ASHRAFUL!!!

can someone complete my happiness and put the entire match (the whole 7h version) for download? i might commit suicide if i dont have this win video...

did i mention that i REALLLYYYY love ashraful??

hmm..ya, well...i love tapash and bashar and mashrafe and aftab and javed and tushar and rafique and nazmul and mashud and nafis too...

even rajin, rana, abir, monir, shahadat and mahmud...(for being so out of form/consideration, and compelling the selectors to play the above team..)

bdmoderator
June 18, 2005, 01:08 PM
Bangladesh Bangladesh Bangladesh Bangladesh Bangladesh
Bangladesh BangladeshBangladesh Bangladesh Bangladesh
Bangladesh BangladeshBangladesh Bangladesh Bangladesh

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 6:11 PM GMT, by bdmoderator.

Ahmed_B
June 18, 2005, 01:19 PM
I AM SPEECHLESSSSSSS!!!!

:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 6:26 PM GMT, by crickethorizon.

PoorFan
June 18, 2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by cricfanz
i LOVE ashraful...did i mention that i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY love ashraful?!

the next time he gets ducks for 10 consecutive innings...i'll kill the people who would even THINK of dropping him..

I LOVEEEE ASHRAFUL!!!

You never said that before!!! I thought you crushed on Nadif not Ashraful!
Anyway, Ashraful is the man today and Bangladesh is the team today.
I love Bangladesh.
:great::bravo::fanflag:

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 6:24 PM GMT, by PoorFan.
Reason: typo

Spitfire_x86
June 18, 2005, 01:24 PM
Here's :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::f ire::fire: for DJ!

Rabz
June 18, 2005, 01:24 PM
we are the best...

we beat the world champs....

we ARE the world champs now...!!!

bangladesh is the best....

AsifTheManRahman
June 18, 2005, 01:26 PM
looking back at my first post in this thread: boy i must have been really excited and my hands must have been trembling like hell...lol...did you see the amount of typos in there?

<b>today i have beaten agent, which was, until now, just as impossible as bangladesh beating australia had seemed a couple of days ago</b> :D

btw: i quote myself here - <b>"Beating Australia has become a habit. It's not refreshing anymore"</b> ---> ATMR on some other thread after the Bangladesh U-19 team beat their Australian counterparts a couple of times in a row in the latters' own backyard. :)

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 6:44 PM GMT, by AsifTheManRahman.

Spitfire_x86
June 18, 2005, 01:33 PM
We proved that victory aginst Australia in U-19 WC plate final and success of U-19 team in Australia wasn't fluke.

:joy::joy::joy:

cricfanz
June 18, 2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by PoorFan
You never said that before!!! I thought you crushed on Nadif not Ashraful!

nadif? nadif who?:P
OH!! that nadif..haha...jking!!
after this, every nadif, mashud and mashrafe comes second...
hahahah....i loveee ashraful!!

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 6:38 PM GMT, by cricfanz.

insideedge
June 18, 2005, 01:36 PM
Just awesome. There are quite a few who will tell you that they saw this win coming. Honestly I had a premonition of something special happening when I realised that Australia were struggling- first while batting and later while bowling. It is easily the biggest upset in the history of ODI matches. Defeating the undisputed world champions- that too by chasing- it is something out of the world.

Today is the day to rejoice, but I hope that such a performance will be replicated soon- and preferably in the same tournament yet again.

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 6:41 PM GMT, by insideedge.
Reason: typo

cricfanz
June 18, 2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by insideedge
There are quite a few who will tell you that they saw this win coming. Honestly I had a premonition so something special happening when I realised that Australia were struggling

honestly?? I was too scared to hope even when the commentaries were saying that bdesh was approaching a famous victory..:P...until my whole family woke up, hearing my screams at ash's century, that is..When you have people around you screaming and saying that we were gonna win, its hard not to have expectations and hopes anymore..:D

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 6:43 PM GMT, by cricfanz.

Beamer
June 18, 2005, 01:43 PM
Form is temporary, class is permanent...thats all I gottta say about Ash. What audacity, walking upto McGrath like that and blasting him over cover. Better yet, swept him for four for crying out loud! We should never forget he is 20 years old. We will have to deal with ups and downs before they fully mature. But when the likes of Ash and Aftab play, they can be match winners...

About Aftab..he is a straight up street goonda! That six was one of the biggest I have ever seen. 7 runs..6 balls..no problem..he will hit a six..

It all starts with Mashrafee boyz. When he bowls well, we are a different team. Remember the India game? Again today he showed, he is our best weapon. Great initial overs. And that catch he took, was bluntly hit by Clarke. He took it calmly at cover.

Biggest day for our cricket...

cricketboy
June 18, 2005, 01:45 PM
This victory is answer to some Australian experts like David Hookes who thought Bangladesh in not good enough for int. cricket. :fanflag:

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 6:47 PM GMT, by cricketboy.

Rubu
June 18, 2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman

<b>today i have beaten agent, which was, until now, just as impossible as bangladesh beating australia had seemed a couple of days ago</b> :D

hay asif, what u mean beating me?

:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

cricfanz
June 18, 2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith

in spelling errors, man...haha..

AsifTheManRahman
June 18, 2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith

haha...look at my first post. outcome of excitement such that i've never felt before.

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 7:34 PM GMT, by AsifTheManRahman.

Rubu
June 18, 2005, 02:36 PM
didn't u see my sig, i'm out of spelling problem now...

off topic, google tool bar has a new feature labeled "ABC" and a green "tick" mark under it.

AsifTheManRahman
June 18, 2005, 02:38 PM
honestly, it's not fun anymore with you quitting misspelling. :(

and oh: looking at your sig, i believe the new version of the matrix needs some bug fixing :P

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 7:39 PM GMT, by AsifTheManRahman.

ReckmyBack
June 18, 2005, 02:44 PM
When even Zimbabwe couldn't beat Australia yet in odi matches then Bangladesh done it in a style .

reverse_swing
June 18, 2005, 02:50 PM
Zim beat Aus once during 83 worldcup.

gobdgo
June 18, 2005, 03:39 PM
Man the moment was awesome....

I was watching on cricinfo/crapinfo as bangladeshlive was down.

7 runs to go in 6 ball.

My wife was online but not watching cricket (who is in BD and her cable connection is not working since yesterday)

I informed by her that BD has done something as the neighbours are shouting/screaming/houling whatever...

I just understood. We won.

What a feelings....aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 8:40 PM GMT, by gobdgo.

nasimul
June 18, 2005, 03:45 PM
This isn't true? Is it? Oooooooooooooooh my almighty god!!:flag:

TheWatcher
June 18, 2005, 03:57 PM
Ends well is all well. All those painful loses have built our team to stage the biggest upset in cricket history. To me, our team has done more than finishing the tour with success. It will be considered bonus if they can win another match and catch few county contracts.