PDA

View Full Version : I have just fallen temporarily in love....

Rob
June 18, 2005, 12:35 PM
with BANGLADESH!!!!

Well done to you guys.

I am pretty speechless, I am too excited to give any proper comments at the moment. Watching Australia loose it just too good a feeling, but when they loose against a team like Bangladesh it really is too much for me to handle.

All I know is that AUSTRALIA have been BEATEN BY BANGLADESH

I am loving it.

:joy::joy::joy:

RazabQ
June 18, 2005, 12:45 PM
rob, think you can put together a highlights video? I'd owe you a libation if you did :)

shoeab
June 18, 2005, 01:02 PM
Yap bro that would be amazing if you could because I only could see broken vedio :P

Rabz
June 18, 2005, 01:20 PM
thanx mate... the feelings is just amazing...

oh..would get a chance to piss of my aussie mates tomorrrow morning....

well done BANGLADESH...

Rob
June 18, 2005, 01:29 PM
No chance of a highlights video I am afraid, I don't know how to get from VHS to the internet and I didn't record the match anyway.

Rubu
June 18, 2005, 01:33 PM
Habibul fan did video it (unless he has broken the cassette already) he should be able to provide us with the video.

Upal
June 18, 2005, 01:35 PM
Inshallah someone can arrange for a download throught torrent like the bangladesh victory over india.

LOL...the victory over India seems like smalll tingzzzzz now ahahha

PoorFan
June 18, 2005, 01:40 PM
I have just fallen temporarily in love....

with BANGLADESH!!!!
Make it permanent Rob!!! You will be broken hearted often, but also will have unbelieveable feelings someday, that's a wonderful thing.

:great::bravo::fanflag::joy::fire:

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 6:44 PM GMT, by PoorFan.

Faisal
June 18, 2005, 01:44 PM
bangladeshlive will re broadcast it:)

Faisal
June 18, 2005, 01:45 PM
rob, be ready for next...... we going to beat england...:)

GuruTM
June 18, 2005, 01:45 PM
Thanks rob,

Do you remember my post about beleiving in win? I was pushing my team for victory. Thank you again.

cisco-guy
June 18, 2005, 01:47 PM
Watch out!!!\
Tiger is awaken again. Look for a good fight with England now :lol:

al Furqaan
June 18, 2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Upal
Inshallah someone can arrange for a download throught torrent like the bangladesh victory over india.

LOL...the victory over India seems like smalll tingzzzzz now ahahha

i think Akil over at ICF (indian cricket fever) is doing the match on torrent. he said, he would try to have it up by tonight. i think he was refering to our win cuz the indians are overjoyed that australia lost.

Akib
June 18, 2005, 02:00 PM
This is probably my best BD cricket moment. Even more than beating pakistan...

ReckmyBack
June 18, 2005, 02:03 PM
The match has telecasted in Australia by channel 7 for free . So , i watched the match live it was great feeling when Ashraful had his 100 and kissed the pitch .

fwullah
June 18, 2005, 02:06 PM
Rob, why not fall in Bangladesh 'permanently'?

AsifTheManRahman
June 18, 2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by fwullah
Rob, why not fall in Bangladesh 'permanently'?

because he'll have to fall out of it when we beat England on Tuesday;)

j/k...don't really think we'll beat England. :)

ReckmyBack
June 18, 2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
because he'll have to fall out of it when we beat England on Tuesday;)

j/k...don't really think we'll beat England. :)

Why joking ? Can't we try harder ? After beating the Aussies if we beat any team in the world , i won't be surprised at well . Partnership like today's can be happenned in any matches which climbs a great victory .

We have to think positively from now on . That's a great year for us and lot more to come in future .

Edited on, June 19, 2005, 12:40 AM GMT, by ReckmyBack.

ShortAndRising
June 18, 2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by rob22888
with BANGLADESH!!!!

Well done to you guys.

I am pretty speechless, I am too excited to give any proper comments at the moment. Watching Australia loose it just too good a feeling, but when they loose against a team like Bangladesh it really is too much for me to handle.

All I know is that AUSTRALIA have been BEATEN BY BANGLADESH

I am loving it.

:joy::joy::joy:

Rob,
Just an innocent curiosity:
How would it feel if it would be England in place of Australia? My sincere hope is that, you wrote out of love for BD rather than vengeance against the Aussies.....:umm:

Ishtylish cricketer
June 18, 2005, 07:39 PM
Rob this is the begining of something great. I just hope we perform well in the next match against England and show everyone that this wasn't a fluk.

Rob
June 18, 2005, 07:40 PM
If it was England who lost I would be distraut, and very angry. But I would still come on here and praise your team.

Doubt I would fall in love with you though.

I fell in love because you beat those cocky Aussies.

ShortAndRising
June 18, 2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by rob22888
If it was England who lost I would be distraut, and very angry. But I would still come on here and praise your team.

Doubt I would fall in love with you though.

I fell in love because you beat those cocky Aussies.

Hmm...that tells the other part of the story: '***y Aussies'.
Anyways, thanks for your greetings.

sham1980
June 18, 2005, 09:05 PM
Tigers must Raw Raw Raw and rip teams apart just awaiting 1 good opener and 1 good bowler. Then We can rule the world. I aint Joking.

banindfan
June 18, 2005, 09:12 PM
Guys I have always followed bangla cricket.I dont think even my country(India) has such a passsionate cric fan club as yours.Bangladesh have the future of Asian cricket in their hands.Mohammad Ashraful,Aftab Ahmad and Mashrafe are gonna become one of the greats the game has ever seen .
Undoubtedly Ashraful is just like the young Tendulkar,he has amazing ability tto dominate any bowling attack.Aftab is awesome..
Cherish this great day in your cricketing history ....there are more to come in Bangladesh cricket in a couple of years.

aosaif
June 19, 2005, 09:10 AM
hey banind fan

thanks for your kind comments. I always like it when indians support us....because many of us support india but our indian bros always seem to look down on us.

Fortuner
June 19, 2005, 09:52 AM
Hey Rob...

Thanks for supporting our team. Its really gr8 seeing u supporting us coz ur an English dude. We do need for of English guys to support as so that it would be gud for our cricket.

And hey, If u really love the Bangldesh team, u will have to bear the pains which they give us often by loosing very badly.

But, Inshallah (Allah Willingly it means in Arabic and we use this often, Every Muslim uses this word often)
we will be doing good from now onwards in every match and Inshallah Asraful gonna score more centuries and within 5-10yrs he should be one of the top bastmen in the world.

Rob, if u keep in touch with us, u gonna enjoy seeing our various talents clicking well sooner or later.

Ashraful played really gr8 and he is 20 and let say give him another 5-10yrs...and we may see him even as the worlds best batsmen...

:fire::fire::fire::fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:

BanglaCool
June 19, 2005, 10:24 AM
The hindi times..
"Bangladesh does not have a bowler quick enough to rough up anyone over the age of 10, yet found five bowlers too lively for the Aussie top order"
Can someone reply to this to the editor if you feel it's unjustified and irresponsible regardless of the win against Australia?
http://www.hindu.com/2005/06/19/stories/2005061913841700.htm

Akib
June 19, 2005, 10:27 AM
"CARDIFF: Bangladesh, until now the worst team in the world, beat the world champion Australia in the second game of the NatWest one-day series by five wickets here on Saturday and left global cricket in total confusion. "

Worst starting paragraph i have seen so far concerning this match.