PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to bangladeshlive.net

Karim
June 18, 2005, 01:12 PM
When i use to see pakistan has there own live website and they can see their pakistani game. I use to feel very sad because we are canada there's none opportunity to see bd game. But NOw BANGLADESHLIVE.NET MADE IT HAPPEND. THANKS TO BANGLADESHLIVE .NET PEOPLE FOR THEIR HARD WORK. ALSO THANKS TO BANGLADESH CRICKET FORUM. specially 2nd odi bd vs aus that game was without buffer problem. congratulation BANGLADESH TIGERS we made history. KEEP PRACTICING HARD DONT GIVE UP.:)

Upal
June 18, 2005, 01:13 PM
I love u bangladeshlive bhai :D

rafiq
June 18, 2005, 01:38 PM
absolutely! that was fantastic to watch it live even with the usual streaming hiccups. I had a couple of laptops going, one with BBC audio and the other with bdeshlive so i could switch from one to the other when the video choked. thanks indeed!

Right_Way
June 18, 2005, 01:49 PM
Awesome!!!....I have seen the entire game *ONLINE*!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP IT UP GUYS!

babubangla
June 18, 2005, 02:00 PM
We all owe you a lot for giving many of our forum members the opportunity to experience the great winning moment in Bangladesh Cricket. You are certainly one of the great partner in this Bangladesh Win.

Upal
June 18, 2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by rafiq
absolutely! that was fantastic to watch it live even with the usual streaming hiccups. I had a couple of laptops going, one with BBC audio and the other with bdeshlive so i could switch from one to the other when the video choked. thanks indeed!

LOL!!! same thing man

cisco-guy
June 18, 2005, 02:08 PM
Outstanding Service from Bangladeshlive!!
I watched the entire game on internet.
Awesome!!!!!:great:

bangladeshlive
June 18, 2005, 02:08 PM
Thanks to all Bangladeshlive fan...

we are really greatful for u peoples support and encouragement....

We are trying our best and we will keep doing that....
In November Bangladesh VS Srilonka cricket match is coming .....we will try to give better service in that time...

Niceman70
June 18, 2005, 02:15 PM
Bangladeshlive, please replay the game. I missed the last 15 overs and the ceremony.

AsifTheManRahman
June 18, 2005, 02:17 PM
arey bhai onno threadta poren na. eki kotha bar bar likhtesen. :)

thank u bangladeshlive. you're gr8! you rock! :)

Rubu
June 18, 2005, 02:18 PM
and what a combination? on a day like this, the streaming got much better (i believe that due to changing the rate from 241 to 102 kbps). truely man, thank you very much.

Cricket46
June 18, 2005, 02:39 PM
Bangladeshlive, great work as always. Your dedication in providing free streaming is so appreciated by all of us. Keep up the great job. You make us so happy always, but so much more today.

shaad
June 18, 2005, 02:56 PM
Bangladeshlive -- Thank you very very much

RBTiger
June 18, 2005, 03:01 PM
I know we don't say it often enough. Thank you Bangladeshlive. You guys are the greatest, and I mean every bit of it!!

Though I could not watch most of the last 7/8 overs, I am grateful for the effort.

Thanks!!