PDA

View Full Version : We will not have to wait much longer for the Next WINS!

Ahmed_B
June 18, 2005, 01:39 PM
:flag:............................................ .................................................. ....................:flag:
This is a feeling I really had after BD defeated the Indians.. and that is We will not have to wait long for the next big wins as long as we had to wait for the first ones!!

And again.. I am having this feeling... that we will not have to wait too long for the next wins again....!!

Congrats to the tigers and anxiously waiting for the next matches and the next series!!

I AM GETTING HUNGRY FOR WINS!!!

:up::up::up::up:

AsifTheManRahman
June 18, 2005, 02:05 PM
well, now that we've beaten the aussies, IF the boys realize what they are made and capable of, then we have nothing to worry about. wins will come more frequently. it's the belief that matters.

Right_Way
June 18, 2005, 02:10 PM
Its the wickets that matters!! Thats what Dav has been saying time and time again. Imagine what we can do with wickets in hand!!!!!!

Rubu
June 18, 2005, 02:12 PM
why my post keep getting duplicated?

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 7:13 PM GMT, by AgentSmith.

Spitfire_x86
June 18, 2005, 02:15 PM
I hope we don't end up like Zimbabweans, who won against Aussies in 1983 and never again! :)

PoorFan
June 18, 2005, 02:18 PM
If couple of top order bat with cool and bowlers bowl good length and line, there is always a possibility of big push. BD players are well capable of that but need nerves.

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 7:18 PM GMT, by PoorFan.

AsifTheManRahman
June 18, 2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
why my post keep getting duplicated?

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 7:13 PM GMT, by AgentSmith.

mine too. :(

yes, we have shown what we can do if there are wickets in hand, on several occassions. if only we could memorize the art of not losing quick wickets in the beginning, we would have won more games by now.