PDA

View Full Version : Bangladeshlive Will Rebroadcast Historical Bangladesh Batting

bangladeshlive
June 18, 2005, 01:47 PM
Amra korbo joy ...amra korbo joy......
amra korbo joy akdinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hi All Bangladeshi Cricket and Bangladeshlive Fan

We will rebroadcast the historical Bangladesh batting ....we wanna share one more time that we can make the difference too....and we can be the BEST ...
one day we will................

Link: http://206.51.237.50/LiveStream

Date: 19 June,2005

Time: Bangladesh 12:00 P.M
USA & Canada
Central 1:00 A.M.
Eastern 2:00 A.M.

We are makeing a high lights of this historical match. It will be ready for downlaod in 3/4 days....

We will broadcast again this match in another time after 3/4 days...we will let u know the time and date....

Bangladeshlive
A Place Where Bangladesh Is Alive

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 7:12 PM GMT, by bangladeshlive.

soulkiller
June 18, 2005, 01:49 PM
Easterntime @2. Am ? maira felbe...first of all i wanna say thankx ..for rebroadcasting it ...but cant u do it in a more suitable time ?or maybe later again? it will be very hard to watch from 2. am in the night......

babubangla
June 18, 2005, 01:51 PM
Owao---Great!!!
We all owe you a lot for giving our forum members the opportunity to experience the great winning moment in Bangladesh Cricket. You are certainly one of the great partner in this Bangladesh Win.

AsifTheManRahman
bangladeshlive...

thanks a lot! i was wondering if you could make two different broadcasts - one at a time suitable for viewers in the east and one suitable for us westerners. it'd be great if you could do that. say, maybe before 12 at night US&CD time?

PoorFan
That's great Bangladeshlive. Always lot of thank's for you.
:fanflag::bravo::fire:

Faisal
June 18, 2005, 01:55 PM
2 am at night holly. lol.. pls bro make it 12, lol too late man..

sunniath
June 18, 2005, 01:55 PM
i dont care how late it will be.count me in.

cracky
June 18, 2005, 02:23 PM
wow, thanks a lot Bangladeshlive1. Also thanks for your supports towards Bangladesh cricket.

cricketboy
June 18, 2005, 02:25 PM
Yeh I was at work during that time and couldnt see much. Thank You BDLIVE. :clap:

Rubu
June 18, 2005, 02:27 PM
Bangladesh live, don't know how to thank you. this has been just awesome. can we ask for more? make a torrent file out of that highlight so that we can permanently keep it in collection? i know how hard you have been working, so if you cna't thats ok too.

flyweight
June 18, 2005, 02:35 PM
hi all,
i'm writing from sydney...
when aussie channel seven was advertising the Natwest series games, namely bang vs aus, they had a cartoon of a scared, shivering bangladeshi player walking to the pitch wearing armour from the middleages....

CAn somebody respond to this by creating a cartoon where a tiger leaps out of the armour and slaughters aussie kangaroos?

bangladeshlive
June 18, 2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
Bangladesh live, don't know how to thank you. this has been just awesome. can we ask for more? make a torrent file out of that highlight so that we can permanently keep it in collection? i know how hard you have been working, so if you cna't thats ok too.

we will.......
but give us some time.........

everythings take time.....and we get many other things to do........for next match......but we will what ever we can....

Niceman70
June 18, 2005, 02:41 PM
Tigers eating Kangaroos!

http://www.bigfoto.com/sites/galery/animals/tiger_1.jpg

Ehsan
June 18, 2005, 02:44 PM
Thanks very much Bangladeshlive! :clap:

gobdgo
June 18, 2005, 02:49 PM
bangladeshlive is the Boss....Ki koss!!:flag:

gobdgo
June 18, 2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by bangladeshlive

we will.......

everythings take time.....and we get many other things to do........for next match......but we will what ever we can....

please bhai jai koren jano file khub boro na hoy. amader moto poor internet connection er lokjoner kothay mone raikhen...Torrent file/file size more than giga is beyond to our limit.

RBTiger
June 18, 2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by soulkiller
Easterntime @2. Am ? maira felbe...first of all i wanna say thankx ..for rebroadcasting it ...but cant u do it in a more suitable time ?or maybe later again? it will be very hard to watch from 2. am in the night......

Bhai, ki aar bolbo dukkher kotha! I have been up since 2 am this morning to watch the game (Pacific Tme).

Eastern 2 is at least 11 here on a Saturday night.

Many thanks to BDlive anyway.

mahbubH
June 18, 2005, 03:15 PM
Thanks Bangladeshlive .... i need to see that innings another 1000 times.

bangladeshlive
June 18, 2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by gobdgo
Originally posted by bangladeshlive

we will.......

please bhai jai koren jano file khub boro na hoy. amader moto poor internet connection er lokjoner kothay mone raikhen...Torrent file/file size more than giga is beyond to our limit.

we will try our best to keep look to everybody..........

Faisal
June 18, 2005, 03:59 PM
here is the link,
http://206.51.237.50/LiveStream
last 25 overs batting of bangladesh... enjoy!

also the whole match will re boradcast at 2 Am tonight.

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 9:02 PM GMT, by Faisal.

imran78
June 18, 2005, 04:02 PM
thanx a lot!! i missed it and i can watch it now :fire:

Faisal
June 18, 2005, 04:10 PM
10 overs to go:)

Dhurr
June 18, 2005, 04:11 PM
i missed it too. thank you very much, faisal.

bdbazar_com
June 18, 2005, 04:11 PM
no sound? is it me or everyone else has this?

Faisal
June 18, 2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Dhurr
i missed it too. thank you very much, faisal.

no tnx to me, hahaha
say thanks to bangladeshlive.... i request him to broadcast last 25 overs.. hehehe he is great!!!

arafath79
June 18, 2005, 05:53 PM
Thanks a lot bangladeshlive bhai !!! :clap:

Rubu
June 18, 2005, 05:54 PM
i'm waiting for 2AM even though i woke up at 5AM and feeling dizzy from lack of sleep, but again can't move away from computer. still can't have enough of it.

bangladeshlive
June 18, 2005, 10:40 PM
i'm waiting for 2AM even though i woke up at 5AM and feeling dizzy from lack of sleep, but again can't move away from computer. still can't have enough of it.

we started already...........

Ishtylish cricketer
June 18, 2005, 10:49 PM
First of all, thanks bangladeshlive for letting us watch this incredible and most exciting cricket match for free. Second of all others will also appreciate your efforts in rebroacasting the Bd inning. Keep up the good work!

BushidoTiger
June 18, 2005, 10:58 PM
Bless your soul(s) BDLive...!!!

flyweight
June 18, 2005, 11:37 PM
i can't seem to get to www.bangladeshlive.net....can somebody tell me what's goin on?

bangladeshlive
June 18, 2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by flyweight
i can't seem to get to www.bangladeshlive.net....can somebody tell me what's goin on?

U can watch Bangladesh vs Australia 2nd ODI on http://206.51.237.50/LiveStream

Piranha
June 19, 2005, 02:00 AM
BDlive many many tahnks to you...