PDA

View Full Version : Comment Book

chinaman
June 18, 2005, 02:32 PM
If you think you already recoverd from the shock of winning against Australia, formerly known to be as ruthless, then it is time to put down your two line comment here.

The message must not be more than two lines and one member must not post more than one message here.

Let's see if anyone can pull off a win here. Happy commenting :)

Rubu
June 18, 2005, 02:34 PM
Who wants to put bangladesh in 2nd tier please raise your hand.

ReckmyBack
June 18, 2005, 02:34 PM
The Partnership of Habibul and Ashraful , the highest partnership ever .

bdmoderator
June 18, 2005, 02:36 PM
GREAT! It's great and AMZING win. What a match.

Carte Blanche
Chef - Warney for Lunch, Gatting for Dinner!

AsifTheManRahman
we're untouchables today. we're on cloud 9, away from anyone else. the boys have earned me the right to brag.

Spitfire_x86
June 18, 2005, 02:37 PM
Aftab the FINISHER !

PoorFan
June 18, 2005, 02:37 PM
Wining against Australia is no more dream for Bangladesh.

ReckmyBack
June 18, 2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
Aftab the FINISHER !

Aftab the match winner .. he has done it before , did it again and gonna do it in future too . Wow what a six by him !!!!!

TheWatcher
June 18, 2005, 02:41 PM
Hope Bangladesh cricket team would keep it up; hope they will prove that today's match is no fluke.

esteban_loaiza
June 18, 2005, 02:47 PM
The best thing out of this match that we won by chasing a sizeable total...... All the upsets in the history came in batting first... this shows we are going in the right direction, that means we are improvinig hopefully....

israr
June 18, 2005, 02:48 PM
Australia must be stripped off from international cricket.

DJ Sahastra
June 18, 2005, 02:51 PM
Take a bow - The real tigers have arrived.

oracle
June 18, 2005, 02:58 PM
thanks to team and tigers for rewarding a humble fan
totally mesmerized and still shocked to talk.............................................. .................................................. ...................

oracle
cardiff
18th june 2005:D

plese never ever delete this thread- intend to show it to future grandchildren:up:

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 8:00 PM GMT, by oracle.

Cricket46
June 18, 2005, 02:59 PM
We have done it! What do the experts/media have to say now?

mahbubH
June 18, 2005, 03:01 PM
Best day for the Tigers ... never thought after weakend India it is mighty Aussie :)

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 8:03 PM GMT, by sports_fan_bd.

esteban_loaiza
June 18, 2005, 03:04 PM
I worry that our politicians and journalists will soon spoil the heads of cricketers for their great achievement. Soon we are gonna listenn stuff like "oitihashik", "sombordhona", etc. etc. and we will start playing old stuff.......

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 8:05 PM GMT, by esteban_loaiza.

dancin in the rain
June 18, 2005, 03:07 PM
This is something that we needed much to answer the stupid critics. I was so emotional that my eyes were full of tears at the end of the game...but I am glad that I could cry. I felt so good.

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 8:23 PM GMT, by dancin in the rain.
Reason: as per moderator instructions

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 8:24 PM GMT, by dancin in the rain.

Orpheus
June 18, 2005, 03:11 PM
This was a conspiracy by Khaleda Zia to lure public into voting for her in coming election - I have the evidence. Bangladesh never won.

Orpheus
June 18, 2005

gobdgo
June 18, 2005, 03:17 PM
We proved Tiger is just not a mark on hour jursey ....The Tiger has claws and also teeth which bites.

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 8:17 PM GMT, by gobdgo.

Sham
June 18, 2005, 03:29 PM
If I fail the remainder of my exams, please dad, try to understand!!

roaring tigerz
June 18, 2005, 03:34 PM
mr experts aka benaud, hughes, botham plz let your voices be heard.;)

sajid
June 18, 2005, 03:34 PM
:fanflag: That's all.

RazabQ
June 18, 2005, 03:46 PM
moder gorob, moder asha, banglar cricketing baghas; brought tears to my eyes.

bdbazar_com
June 18, 2005, 03:55 PM
I cant stop reading all news on all websites, I cant wait to see what aussie newspaper and pringle write on English newspaper

Fortuner
June 18, 2005, 04:06 PM
Now who would say us paper tigers nymore. and making it possible to the asking run rate was simply gr8

Edited on, June 18, 2005, 11:20 PM GMT, by radicalsami.
Reason: Comment Fixed

Sami
June 18, 2005, 06:24 PM
I dont want this lightning down my spine to end... Ever! Now, who is the king of the world???
Warne! come see me after the ODIs??? Have something for you. :flag:

Sami
19 June 2005

Nocturnal
June 18, 2005, 06:30 PM
I don't know where I was getting those sweet lines in my head....being honest I read so many forums today about our amazing victory but i liked those most: "The Tiger's hunted and ate the aussie kangaroos!! " Here We Go....:E

Ehsan
June 18, 2005, 06:32 PM
This was amazing! In the begining I thought we would not even cross 200. Thanks to the partnership of Bashar and Ashraful, both played well! A great come back to form for Ashraful! Another name to be mentioned is Tushar Imran who started the momentum. Javed Omar tried doing his job - blocking every good ball and lashing on the bad ones. Nafis looked good but could not continue, his dismissal was poor, he is definitely getting the habit of Javed Omar i.e. poking balls to the slip. Aftab is a gem! I love his consistency. Rafique did all the right things with the bat today but he needs to learn on how to tackle short balls.

Although Tapash was expensive but he played a vital role in restricting Australia to 249 by picking up 3 important wickets. But he definitely needs to work on his economy rate and ofcourse must avoid his no balls next game. Mashraffe - what can one say? He looked awesome today and I liked how he changed his bowling angle at the end overs, that was brilliant idea, finally we have learnt something from the English bowlers. I would recommend all the other pacers of BD to try changing their bowling angle if things don't work for them. And that catchy by Masri of Tapash's ball was simply stunning! Namul looked fine but he needs to cut out on the number of full toss balls, infact he should try to learn how to ball better full toss balls. Rafique and Aftab did a good job in the middle by providing economical overs.

Overall, it was a great team effort which gave us its fruits again.

Ehsan
June 18, 2005, 06:34 PM
Oops! Sorry, could not get it in two lines. Very excited!

DOORBIN
June 18, 2005, 06:50 PM
Just about a year later
His dream came true

Away from the city of Darwin
Came the 'one win'
As predicted by DOORBIN..

bangla_amar
June 18, 2005, 07:15 PM
Bangladesh has arrived. Chasing a very competitive total and winning and that again World champs.....that I could not even possibly dream!

milton_eng
June 18, 2005, 07:27 PM
:fanflag:

:flag: Greatness is not in where we stand, but in what direction we are moving. We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but sail we must and not drift, nor lie at anchor. :flag:

Best of luck to our Bangladesh Team and we the fan should keep on supporting them, as we have done in the past ...

Edited on, June 19, 2005, 12:34 AM GMT, by milton_eng.

akabir77
June 18, 2005, 07:29 PM
todays match reminded me of pak-nz match from WC. I remember how imran kahn stabalized the match by his slow batting just like shumon, i remember how javed took run a ball to take the match close as ash did (and better then him) and how inzamam scored fast runs as mark aftab(mark waugh) and raw freak(rafiq bhai) did..... Just speach less sorry that i had to be alone at my home and can't share my feelings but with you all... go bangladesh go...:fanflag:

reverse_swing
June 18, 2005, 07:40 PM
I personally lost hope on this team but Bashar and his boys never lost sight of their dreams and believed in themselves, hoped for something good, worked for that and eventually got it.. Today once again it has been proven that “Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies”.

Edited on, June 19, 2005, 2:49 AM GMT, by reverse_swing.

AussieBloke
June 18, 2005, 07:56 PM
Amazing feeling. The greatest feeling was when you saw the aussie captain worried to his boots. The commentators say that never have they seen him having so many discussions with his top bowlers. he was biting his nails off, the aussie players looked dazed. It was a great feeling. All the commentators were full of praise about us. David Gower, Bill Lawry, Michael Holding...everyone. Stuart McGill and Darren Lehman was dazed.

I take back everything I have said about Ashraful's immaturity. yesterday he played like a matured batsmen who knew what to do, when to do it. Bashar sacrificed his wicket for Ashraful, but it was well worth it.

I am already thinking of ways to rub it in the aussies who have taunted me about our team and their performance. Its time for some payback, no matter how shortlived it is. I dont care about being humble now in victory, I am going to dish it out to them.

sadhat
June 18, 2005, 08:02 PM
Great day of my life!

StoneCold
June 18, 2005, 08:05 PM
This is just the beginning. See this team after few years. Today we have proved we can achieve the impossible.
Congrats Tigers! 150 million Bengalis were hungry for such a win and today you made us all happy and proud.
JOY BANGLA! JOY TIGERS!

Ishtylish cricketer
June 18, 2005, 08:07 PM
Joy banglar Joy! Ar Martin Crawe, Warne, Hughes, Richardson and all the rest who bad mouthed Bd eder Poton. :joy:

rafiq
June 18, 2005, 08:52 PM
Now that Doorbin's dream has come true, it's all downhill from here.

banindfan
June 18, 2005, 09:30 PM
Guys I have always followed bangla cricket.I dont think even my country(India) has such a passsionate cric fan club as yours.Bangladesh have the future of Asian cricket in their hands.Mohammad Ashraful,Aftab Ahmad and Mashrafe are gonna become one of the greats the game has ever seen .
Undoubtedly Ashraful is just like the young Tendulkar,he has amazing ability tto dominate any bowling attack.Aftab is awesome..
Cherish this great day in your cricketing history ....there are more to come in Bangladesh cricket in a couple of years.

Up_From_The_Underground
June 18, 2005, 09:37 PM
To: International Cricket Playing Nations
From the desk of BD fans: Don't underestimate Tiger's Bite

roaring_tiger
June 18, 2005, 09:54 PM
:fire::fire::fire:
:great::bravo:......lost my words...

cricket_pagla
June 18, 2005, 11:03 PM
:fanflag::fanflag::fanflag:
wat can i say.. itz aussies dis time!

moinkhan
June 18, 2005, 11:32 PM
When Ashraful and Bashar have just started building up the partnership, I asked my 3 year old daughter, if Bangladesh could pull a win today (yesterday). She didn't show any hesitation, when she noded her head and said "yes". Given that she was right predicting a few other intances before, I had my fingers crossed, and did whatever to keep her around me (and into the game). At one point, I had to give up the match screen and settle for Teletubbies (on the web).

What a performance by Bangladesh.

Go Tigers!

amarbangla
June 19, 2005, 12:03 AM
I prayed to Allah.."atleast listen to the prayers of 150 millions people --just this morning". The Almighty listened. WE WON.

One World
June 19, 2005, 12:10 AM
It means we are capable of winning the World Cup earlier than Srilanka.

James90
June 19, 2005, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by DOORBIN
Just about a year later
His dream came true

Away from the city of Darwin
Came the 'one win'
As predicted by DOORBIN..

Well done DOORBIN, maybe you should take a change in professions, maybe fortunetelling is more your thing?

salin
June 19, 2005, 01:37 AM
We earned all the pride australia had at least till our next ODI match.

howzatt!
June 19, 2005, 02:32 AM
i'll repeat atahar's words... "Take that Australia". yes, we've heard enough ******** from warne, ponting, gillespie..... (the list goes on). its time they eat their own words.

Mueid
June 19, 2005, 04:09 AM
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!

James90
June 19, 2005, 04:13 AM
According to the LG ICC ratings system, the two best ODI batsmen in the world are....wait for it...

Ricky Ponting and Adam Gilchrist