Jul 2003
Fri 18 - Tue 22 Australia v Bangladesh 1st Test Darwin
Fri 25 - Tue 29 Australia v Bangladesh 2nd Test Cairns
Aug 2003
Sat 2 Australia v Bangladesh 1st ODI Cairns
Sun 3 Australia v Bangladesh 2nd ODI Cairns
Wed 6 Australia v Bangladesh 3rd ODI Darwin

Source:
BD in AUS schedule (http://www-aus.cricket.org/link_to_database/ARCHIVE/2003/BDESH_IN_AUS/BDESH_IN_AUS_JUL-AUG2003_SCHEDULE.html)

[Edited on 16-3-2003 by shahid]

DOORBIN
March 16, 2003, 07:36 AM
DATE : AUGUST 6, 2003
PLACE : DARWIN, AUSTRALIA
BANGLADESH VS AUSTRALIA 3RD ODI

Bangladesh 266/6
Australia all out 257

SCORECARD : BANGLADESH

Mehrab Hossain 76
Javed Omar 31 n.o.
Mohammad Ashraful 59
Tushar Imran 23 n.o.
Ehsanul Haque 11
Akram Khan 21
Alok Kapali 13
Mohammad Rafique 11
Extras 21

ARTICLE IN THE DAILY STAR

WHEN TOP ORDER PERFORMS

Bangladesh surprised Australia and the entire world when they scored 266 for 6 at Darwin against the fearsome pace attack of Australia

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .

The strength of Bangladeshi top order has finally been exposed. This has resulted in a sensational win, branded as WIN OF THE CENTURY.

.................................................. .................................................. ........................................

Time for dinner. Complete story later on, another day.

Shubho
March 16, 2003, 08:43 AM
Now we have to resort to fiction to make up for our dismal performances. But I like Doorbin's imagination...it made me feel better for about 3 minutes. So, thank you, Doorbin!

[Edited on 16-3-2003 by Shubho]

DOORBIN
March 16, 2003, 05:22 PM
Shubho,

90% of the cause of our dismal performances was in not having the BEST TEAM that could represent Bangladesh.

I tell you this, if I don't see Mehrab Hossain, Javed Omar and Akram Khan in matches upto August 2003, I might concentrate on something else, but not Bangladesh cricket.

If things are unfair
Doorbin is not there

Simple as that.

Another area where Bangladesh strongly performs is MUSIC. Oh yeah...........

Ehsan
March 18, 2003, 03:56 PM
Good poetry Doorbin bhai...post some of your best poems in this board.... Well you can concentrate on POETRY too if things get more worse and unfair, though we'll be always here
..... to comfort each other

If things are unfair
Doorbin is not there

[Edited on 18-3-2003 by ehsan]

DOORBIN
March 19, 2003, 04:54 AM
Ehsan,

Thanks for your compliments. Tell us more about your music programs in Canada.

Looks like you are enjoying life over there....that's exactly the way to go.

Oh yeah..

Ehsan
March 19, 2003, 09:59 AM
Well Doorbin bhai Life is as enjoyable as hard in Canada. I'm no professional singer/dancer I just do it occasionlay. Education is best in Canada...it gets tough because of the lack of time.....its not really that hard though but the time kills us... they make you learn in many different and interesting ways.... The time is what you won't find in Canada... I hardly manage myself to get into this board everyday... I come to this board whenever I get bore from the studies to just pass some few good moments with you folks.....

One more good thing about Canada is that here we desis (Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshis) get together...we enjoy each others company and our unity which I think we would find nowhere in his planet....

Enjoyable moments come when we get our summer break - 2 months...
O yeahhhhhh

[Edited on 19-3-2003 by ehsan]

shahid
March 19, 2003, 11:31 PM
Ehsan,

Come to Ind, Pak or BD back and you will find no unity out here. I suppose you desi Canadians are better people than desis !

Ehsan
March 20, 2003, 01:10 AM
I guess u r rite Shahid.....As going back to our one of our very exciting post when few of us including me talked about the unity of the whole south asia...we saw how ppl were debating and going to no conclusion on that Issue... this now tells me We CANADIAN DESIS ARE THE BEST :):cool:

[Edited on 20-3-2003 by ehsan]