PDA

View Full Version : Shane Warne: This historic win is a slap on your face and Ricky Ponting nice try to feed Aussie Ego to try to bat first(NOT!!!)?

CTazim
June 18, 2005, 03:58 PM
Below is my earlier reply to this Aussie fan.. Before, Bangladesh started batting. Today, I had a premonition something spectacular was going to happen and it did! But this game also served as a slap on cauchy Shane Warne's face as well . :P

Now at this point, it does not matter if the Aussies or the English score 400+ against Bangladesh in an ODI. Listen up BD Fans! just treat that as any other record, should it every happen (it does not make us any less worthy to be part of the elite nations!), there are other records against other countries by other countires. So, so be it. Don't let that feed into the agenda of BD haters and don't let that eat into your self-esteem. Remember the record currently is 398 and it is just 2 runs from 400. So, 400 is just geography - should it happen in the NATWEST series! ;)

Originally posted by CTazim
Originally posted by battye
BD started off extremely well, well done to them!
However, Australia ended well, and I think 250 is beyond BD

PRIDE cometh before destruction!!! :P

ReckmyBack
June 18, 2005, 04:22 PM
Even Zimbabwe never beaten Aussies but they did beat England though . So , that's the difference .

AsifTheManRahman
June 18, 2005, 05:10 PM
zimbabwe did beat australia, in the same WC competition that they beat england for the first time.

Ibrahim
June 18, 2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
zimbabwe did beat australia, in the same WC competition that they beat england for the first time.

Ibrahim
June 18, 2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by ReckmyBack
Even Zimbabwe never beaten Aussies but they did beat England though . So , that's the difference .

Who cares, Zim did or did not, we care only that BD beat world champ.

I wish Mr Hooks were alive.

ZunaidH
June 18, 2005, 05:19 PM
It does not matter who beat who and could not. No looking back after today for Bangladesh. Today, a barrier has been broken. History will begin today.

ReckmyBack
June 18, 2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman

Didn't know that but they might have just beaten once . But anyway for us so many matches against Aussies coming up and also The time Zimbabwe beaten Australia , i don't think Aussies were number one team in the world then ? Were they ? But now , they are the number one team on the ranking ....... That could be a great differrence .

sadat_04
June 18, 2005, 05:34 PM
What a day for BD cricket. I was getting up every morning at 5 to watch the games and finally it paid off.

cTazim,
No need to bash Ponting. Aussies needed some good practice before tomorrow and they thought if they put us to bat first then most of their players won't get a chance to practice some batting.
Shane W. is an A'hole. :fanflag: