PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Bangladesh!

duncan
June 18, 2005, 04:38 PM
Congratulations on a fantastic win from an England supporter! It's great for cricket. Not just to see the Aussies get beaten, which is of course a great pleasure, but also because it looks like you have good young players of talent and in a year or two's time you could do a Sri Lanka and really break through. The more countries playing at the top level, the more competition and the more excitement. Great to see how you are all so much behind your team as well - I wish you well. Go Bangladesh! Enjoy today and good luck for the rest of the competition!

Orpheus
June 18, 2005, 04:48 PM
Thanks and welcome to our board. We were tired of people talking about our cricket playing status, so we decided to shut them up. It was all planned.

We are yet to unleash our secret weapons against England. Today Ashraful was unleashed.

Now a win against England is all we need.

Happy posting

CTazim
June 18, 2005, 04:48 PM
Duncan!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!

pinky
June 18, 2005, 07:05 PM
Congrats!!! Wonderful .. Mere words cannot express the happiness.

bangla_amar
June 18, 2005, 07:08 PM
Orphy, you are hilarious

Originally posted by Orpheus
Thanks and welcome to our board. We were tired of people talking about our cricket playing status, so we decided to shut them up. It was all planned.

We are yet to unleash our secret weapons against England. Today Ashraful was unleashed.

Now a win against England is all we need.

Happy posting :D:D:D

amar_bangla
June 18, 2005, 07:14 PM
bangla_amar, beleive me I haven't seen your nick before I have chosen mine...Anyway since we are realted by our motherland...names could be closer than this..

banindfan
June 18, 2005, 08:43 PM
Guys I have always followed bangla cricket.I dont think even my country(India) has such a passsionate cric fan club as yours.Bangladesh have the future of Asian cricket in their hands.Mohammad Ashraful,Aftab Ahmad and Mashrafe are gonna become one of the greats the game has ever seen .
Undoubtedly Ashraful is just like the young Tendulkar,he has amazing ability tto dominate any bowling attack.Aftab is awesome..
Cherish this great day in your cricketing history ....there are more to come in Bangladesh cricket in a couple of years.

cricfanz
June 18, 2005, 09:41 PM
we'll win consistently every now and then...

other than when we decide that the other team deserves a chance to beat the new world champions (BANGLADESH)!!