PDA

View Full Version : Where r all the big mouth people?- Shane warne, Hamilton, gatting ..

akabir77
June 18, 2005, 06:48 PM
I want to hear from them.. Please shane check your sms from tigers (yes this time its no woman, its the tigers bitting your A$$)

and also the new mosquito who took a shot in between please show your face now...(hamilton)

And finally gangully da any more tier's you need -not to face us that is?

I am a happy man and ready to die now.... Alhamdulillah...

Rob
June 18, 2005, 06:52 PM
I can't wait for Warnes next interview if England win tomorrow :)

TheWatcher
June 18, 2005, 07:02 PM
Since you reminded us about Scotland, it may be a good idea to play a friendly match with them before leaving England:lol:

There is a chance that it will be a competitive game since they beat Somerset who just beaten Australia.

akabir77
June 18, 2005, 07:20 PM
oh forgot about rediff.com now what r they gonna do about their ranking system that doesn't have bd in there.....

Also Stick cricket guy enough is enough put Bd in front of kenya ok. You should show proper respect to test playing nation...

opening_batsman
June 18, 2005, 07:32 PM
Scotland play with 2 overseas players just like any county team, not sure who they have this season, but Rahul Dravid played for them last season. Even with the 2 overseas players Bangladesh can beat them

Mr-khan
June 19, 2005, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by akabir77
I want to hear from them.. Please shane check your sms from tigers (yes this time its no woman, its the tigers bitting your A$$)

Hahahah!Warne to akhon ar mobile use kore na.:lol: