View Full Version : Olonga to be excecued unless leaves Zimbo

James90
March 17, 2003, 04:26 AM
Olonga has been convicted of "treasen" which in Zimbabwe means DEATH

My source: Daily Star

I read it during my German class:o

rafiq
March 18, 2003, 01:42 AM
that's a very weird combination - reading the online daily star in german class. olonga is off to england according to latest reports. when bush gets done with iraq, he may target zimbabwe next...

James90
March 18, 2003, 04:27 AM
An Aussie reading a Bangladeshi Newspaper about a Zimbabwean in German Class

And to think i've never left Australia :o

Ehsan
March 18, 2003, 03:53 PM
To James90,
Well its odd.....tell us abt your expericence with BD? How did you get to this site?

James90
March 20, 2003, 04:19 AM
Well i was looking around for a good BD site......like bdcricket.....cricketbangladesh and eventually i came up with banglacricket

Orpheus
March 20, 2003, 01:46 PM
Actually you make more sense than "us". (I don't want to make Tehsin Bhai mad) but I think Cricketbangladesh sounds much better and proper. I would definitely choose that over banglacricket. BANGLA cricket doesn't really make sense. What is Bangla - it is a language, not an ethnicity.. or a country Bengali/Bangalees/Bangladeshis are the words to describe the ppl of Bangladesh.
So, BengaliCricket would have made some sense too but I just don't understand why everyone calls Bangladesh "Bangla"... it sometimes pisses me off.. for some odd reason.

Ehsan
March 23, 2003, 01:15 AM
well orpgheus wtever we have its much much much better than to have nothing. This is indeed a good board from all the efforts and labour from tehsin bhai. Thanx to tehsin bhai for getting us this great site!!!

shahid
March 23, 2003, 02:14 AM
banglacricket might not be a good name but tehsin bhai has created a great site for BD fans like us. Well done, Tehsin bhai.

James90
March 23, 2003, 02:19 AM
shahid you're making too many posts. I can't keep up

Ehsan
March 23, 2003, 04:53 PM
Yeah man he's racing his way to become the VIP member of this board...

[Edited on 23-3-2003 by ehsan]

Tehsin
March 24, 2003, 12:25 AM
I like that name. I was about to move to a bigger server but had to stick with the recent one. Anyways, wish I had thought of cricketbangladesh.com but still, I like banglacricket. Didn't really think of "Bangla" like that, some folks (like me) do tend to deferentiate between bangladesh (the country) and bangla (bengal), I guess I was in a hurry or something.

By the way - the reason I am not thinking about changing banglacricket to cricketbangladesh is because members are already used to banglacricket and I haven't figured out how to save the BOARD as it comes with this server.

shahid
March 24, 2003, 12:29 AM
ehsan,

you are far too quick. you went to 200 posts far quicker than me. I can't keep my speed up always.

Ehsan
March 24, 2003, 12:32 AM
WELL SHAHID I WAS A BIT FREE TODAY SO I THOUGHT TO POST SOE THING IN THIS BOARD> YA REMEMBER ONCE THING I'M IN NO RACE BROTHER