PDA

View Full Version : Beat England

shujan
June 18, 2005, 08:21 PM
One more skull thats all I want! This time England.:up:

sham1980
June 18, 2005, 08:25 PM
Hmmm So do I..... I am thinking this muct worry the England and Australia ? If either of the 2 captain win the toss will they bat or bowl first. 1 more game against Each left ?? I hope we get one more victory. I think we can beat England why not, Yes I must admit they do have the better bowlers, but there batting aint as good as Australia's. I would love to bowl at England First. I would also Like to see Rana in the Side in place of whom ? Nafees Iqbal play him as opener cant do any worse that Nafees?

shujan
June 18, 2005, 08:33 PM
Good point Sham. England need to be tested that way. Good things might follow. Hope our batsman can carry on.

ReckmyBack
June 18, 2005, 08:38 PM
Nafis Iqbal is not playing for sure as whatmore mentioned one change will come up in the next match . Who is gonna be our oppener then ? Looks like "Shahriar Nafees" has a chance , Rana is potential but we can't take anyone out from the winning side .

The new banner is great and we might have to add more pictures there when they beat England . Good Luck BD boys .

Edited on, June 19, 2005, 1:39 AM GMT, by ReckmyBack.

TheWatcher
June 18, 2005, 08:52 PM
I don't care if BD loose all of the next five games. But, I hope, from now on, they will play every game with the attitude to win it.

cricket_pagla
June 18, 2005, 11:20 PM
in dis tournament.. mayb we don't c another BD win.. mayb next series we'll beat ENG

m35helal
June 18, 2005, 11:42 PM
England was too good in the first ODI....it can be reversed the other way....Go BD Go....

CTazim
June 19, 2005, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by TheWatcher
I don't care if BD loose all of the next five games. But, I hope, from now on, they will play every game with the attitude to win it.

Actually they have been, we just failed to see it !:P

TheWatcher
June 19, 2005, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by CTazim
Originally posted by TheWatcher

Actually they have been, we just failed to see it !:P
That would be very nice Azim Bhai, but Bashar himself admitted that he was not looking for a win when BD started batting. Only when, in the midway, he realized we had enough wickets to make a chase, he took the idea seriously.

I don't blame him for any negetive attitude, when your team falls apart in front of the bottom placed county team, it is hard to stay positive. Anyway, now he has plenty of reasons to hope for another upset.:flag:

Edited on, June 19, 2005, 7:24 AM GMT, by TheWatcher.

sham1980
June 19, 2005, 06:20 AM
Like I said Against England esp with 2 left handed openors and I am sure Whatmore knows we aint going to get 3 quick wickets early every day, and hence Rafique and Aftab will go for few. They could have gone for few in the Australia game? God knows why Clarke and Martyn satyed quiete for so long.

Who knows what Whatmore is thinking?
The only 2 people he could be thinking of leaving out is Iqbal & Nazmul, Iqbal more likely I think esp against England.

But with out Nafees who you going to bring in as opener? Shahriar, Rajin.... neither has really shined have they ? Could it be Rana in and asks Rafique or Aftab to open ? What you thinking Dav tell us come on ??

one more thing I am watchinh Lewis bowl to Left handed guys I am sure Rafique could have fun with Lewis/Gough no bounce but re direction of pace ??

Edited on, June 19, 2005, 11:21 AM GMT, by sham1980@hotmail.com.