PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh VS Australia : Live in 30 mins

bangladeshlive
June 18, 2005, 09:37 PM
Hi
All Bangladeshi Cricket Fan

For high volume of request we will start our historical Bangladesh Vs Australia (only Bangladesh Batting) in 30 mins......(10:00 P.M Central)

This is the link...

Bangladeshlive Broadcasting Link : http://206.51.237.50/LiveStream

when u will click this link a windows media player will be pop up....or link says to save media player save it and run that media player........

For better performance set ur pc as.....
Go to start under the control panel....
SET PROGRAM ACCESS AND DEFAULT
and then configure as Microsoft Windows.....

our website will be back shortly...........

and again we will broadcast

Date: 19 June,2005

Time: Bangladesh 12:00 P.M
USA & Canada
Central 1:00 A.M.
Eastern 2:00 A.M.

Hope we can full fill peoples expectation

any question? mail us at bangladeshlive@yahoo.com

Bangladeshlive
A Place Where Bangladesh Is Alive

Edited on, June 19, 2005, 2:41 AM GMT, by bangladeshlive.

Edited on, June 19, 2005, 2:55 AM GMT, by bangladeshlive.

Ehsan
June 18, 2005, 10:15 PM
Are you guys working on the highlights? No need for a very high quality, average would be fine as it would consume less time to download. Plz u2u once you are done with the highlights, I will put it up on BC Server. Thanks for all your contribution, you have been great since the first time you registered with BanglaCricket.

bangladeshlive
June 18, 2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by ehsan
Are you guys working on the highlights? No need for a very high quality, average would be fine as it would consume less time to download. Plz u2u once you are done with the highlights, I will put it up on BC Server. Thanks for all your contribution, you have been great since the first time you registered with BanglaCricket.

We are working on that.............it will take a bit of time may be in next 4/5 days........

Mridul
June 18, 2005, 10:48 PM
moderator...u guys should change bangladeshlive's status.....club cricketer does not sound good at all

Ehsan
June 19, 2005, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Mridul
moderator...u guys should change bangladeshlive's status.....club cricketer does not sound good at all

True! Rajputro bhai, I would suggest his status to be "BanglaCricket Broadcaster". :up:

bangladeshlive
June 19, 2005, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Mridul

True! Rajputro bhai, I would suggest his status to be "BanglaCricket Broadcaster". :up:

But
Bangladeshlive is a different organization they deal with all kind of events(Drama,Movie,Cricket,Football etc) which is about or related with Bangladesh..........

so we will be happy if people know us as our name...

Bangladeshlive

Ehsan
June 19, 2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by bangladeshlive

But
Bangladeshlive is a different organization they deal with all kind of events(Drama,Movie,Cricket,Football etc) which is about or related with Bangladesh..........

Bangladeshlive

Yes, you will be know as bangladeshlive definitely. We are just talking about your rank which is "Club cricketer" (It's below your nick) at the moment. If any objections then do inform us.

bangladeshlive
June 19, 2005, 12:41 AM
[quote]Originally posted by ehsan
[quote]Originally posted by bangladeshlive
[quote]Originally posted by ehsan

True! Rajputro bhai, I would suggest his status to be

mahbubH
June 19, 2005, 12:42 AM
Nice to see the game again.

I think you guys forgot to clean the monitor.

Can you check the broadcast please?

akabir77
June 19, 2005, 12:42 AM
can u remove the writings from the video its now 12:42 am CT and trying to watch the replay but you guys have this coment on top of the video....

mahbubH
June 19, 2005, 12:43 AM
Thanks.

bangla_amar
June 19, 2005, 12:43 AM
bdlive thanks for taking away that annoying text message on the screen. I was almost insane!

akabir77
June 19, 2005, 12:44 AM
thanks for rewinding it too

roi
June 19, 2005, 12:44 AM
bangladeshLive...remove that Lines frm screen,,,,,,,,We can't see the match.......if u put it......please make sure that it removed in proper time.

roi
June 19, 2005, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the removal, You do great job here banglaesdLive........U will get more viewers in upcoming matches.......:fire:

bangladeshlive
June 19, 2005, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by bangladeshlive

But

Bangladeshlive

Yes, you will be know as bangladeshlive definitely. We are just talking about your rank which is "Club cricketer" (It's below your nick) at the moment. If any objections then do inform us.

Thanks a lot ...It will be a honer for us....but plz keep the rank as it is.....we like to be general Banglacricket user like others.........

We really appreciate Ur hospitality....

Bangladeshlive

cricfanz
June 19, 2005, 12:58 AM
isnt the whole match being replayed in 3 mins?

cricfanz
June 19, 2005, 12:59 AM
why cant i access www.bangladeshlive.net suddenly?

mahbubH
June 19, 2005, 01:01 AM
Is it possible to broadcast after match discussion!! I love to listen what the gurus talked about BD aftetr the win.

bangladeshlive
June 19, 2005, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by cricfanz
why cant i access www.bangladeshlive.net suddenly?

our site is down for few days.........our site will be back shortly.......

U can watch Bangladesh vs Australia 2nd ODI on http://206.51.237.50/LiveStream

bangladeshlive
June 19, 2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by sports_fan_bd
Is it possible to broadcast after match discussion!! I love to listen what the gurus talked about BD aftetr the win.

ok i will.........

mahbubH
June 19, 2005, 01:14 AM
ahh ...
Basher gone

mahbubH
June 19, 2005, 01:47 AM
>> ok i will......

Thanks

romen69
June 19, 2005, 02:08 AM
For better performance set ur pc as.....
Go to start under the control panel....
SET PROGRAM ACCESS AND DEFAULT
and then configure as Microsoft Windows.....
===============================

what do you mean by this? can you tell me what I have to set after going to Control Panel....

Hum_hei_hindustaani
June 19, 2005, 04:30 AM
Thanx..;Sooper efffort :heart: