PDA

View Full Version : Whoohooo Bangladesh boys!!

clarksnelson
June 19, 2005, 02:11 AM
Well done boys!!! Have just heard the news and I'm still goosebumped from watching the news footage. Will be watching the highlights on Sky TV tonight. :joy:

sham1980
June 19, 2005, 05:54 AM
Just watch it man..... esp the last hour of play.

Mueid
June 19, 2005, 07:29 AM
i beg the mods to upload highlights on to the multimedia section and also to break them up into parts so its easier for us dial up guys to download and enjoy the incredible.

ekatturerBangalee
June 19, 2005, 07:44 AM
Ponting chewing his nail and consulting with Gillespie. Last over to go. BD needs 7 runs in 6 balls to win. Here comes Gillespie… fastest bowler …determined …totally focussed. knife thru sharpnes …. 110+ average speed ….. he bowls ---- AND A SIX ---- AFTAB SCORED A SIX --- A MAGNIFICENT SHOT --- WE TIED THE MATCH – YAHOOOOO!

I tell ya, it was the best moment of my life watching this shot in Bangladeshlive on the Internet.

BanglaCool
June 19, 2005, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by ekatturerBangalee
Ponting chewing his nail and consulting with Gillespie. Last over to go. BD needs 7 runs in 6 balls to win. Here comes Gillespie… fastest bowler …determined …totally focussed. knife thru sharpnes …. 110+ average speed ….. he bowls ---- AND A SIX ---- AFTAB SCORED A SIX --- A MAGNIFICENT SHOT --- WE TIED THE MATCH – YAHOOOOO!

I tell ya, it was the best moment of my life watching this shot in Bangladeshlive on the Internet.
Well mine was very similar!
….. he bowls ---- AND A SIX ---- AFTAB SCORED A SIX --- A MAGNIFICENT SHOT --- WE TIED THE MATCH – Gooooogle
:)