PDA

View Full Version : Please HELP: Highlights Video of Ban Vs Aus

AdLon
June 19, 2005, 04:32 AM
I have missed the GREATEST shock of Cricket World. Please help me to let me know any link that I can download the highlights of the Bangladesh Vs Australia 2nd ODI NatWest serios 2005.

Thanks

AdLon
June 19, 2005, 04:52 AM
hayee com on gusy don't tell me ..nobody has highlights of the Aus Vs Ban game... so many cricket fan in abroad missed the game...please share us your link to download the video.

bubloo
June 19, 2005, 04:59 AM
http://free.hostdepartment.com/c/cricketforbubloo/Natwest-series-1-2.html

njoy

AdLon
June 19, 2005, 05:07 AM
Thanks

But got following message:

You have requested the file Natwest-Series-1st-2nd-ODI.zip (20469253 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 201 times already.
IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

This IP 62.255.64.8 is not allowed to use the free-service anymore today. We detected very extreme downloads. Don't worry! This has not to be your fault.
Maybe you use a proxy-server. Premium-users are not affected by this ban. Maybe you might want to get a PREMIUM-Account, too.
It is just a one-time fee and you will have access instantly. Please see our big FAQ, if you still have questions.

Mueid
June 19, 2005, 07:11 AM
i also got an error saying that i m downloading smth else. try switiching off ur proxy, i dint try it myself tho.

sunnyctg
June 19, 2005, 07:20 AM
the link dont work:( cant believe nobody actually recorded it:( i couldnt watch the matcht properly because of the buffering of bangladeshlive as they were overloaded. so ny1 please upload the video ! specially batting of bangladesh..

Mueid
June 19, 2005, 07:32 AM
link doest work.
i beg the mods to upload highlights on to the multimedia section and also to break them up into parts so its easier for us dial up guys to download and enjoy the unbelieveble.
would be grateful.

baizid
June 19, 2005, 07:40 AM
Hi Guys,
I got the highlight from http://free.hostdepartment.com/c/cricketforbubloo/Natwest-series-1-2.html . It is a very small one of 3 minutes though. But, still if any of you wants it, I can send it to you by email. It is just 10 MB.
Regards.
Baizid

Up_From_The_Underground
June 19, 2005, 07:50 AM
I bought the DVD from Jackson Heights (NY). Awsome game. Everyone should have this for special collection. Watch the winning 6 of AFTAB. Long LIVE BD. :great:

ehtasum_
June 19, 2005, 07:53 AM
:fanflag:

ehtasum_
June 19, 2005, 07:55 AM
well can you upload the dvd or something??? or please try to send me thru msn or something... i am in canada n dont really have chance to watch da games... buh yeah... i will really appricitate it if u can send it.. thanks..... add me .... ehtasum_@hotmail.com

baizid
June 19, 2005, 07:57 AM
If only I could see the match.......... Can you brother "Up_From_The_Underground" please upload the video? Be the first one to do it man....:up:

Samir
June 19, 2005, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Up_From_The_Underground
I bought the DVD from Jackson Heights (NY). Awsome game. Everyone should have this for special collection. Watch the winning 6 of AFTAB. Long LIVE BD. :great:

where in jackson heights?????????????

sunnyctg
June 19, 2005, 08:35 AM
if anyone succeded to download from that link can u put it up in your server so we people can download :(

cricfanz
June 19, 2005, 08:38 AM
oh please please please upload the DVD for us...

bubloo
June 19, 2005, 08:46 AM
yaar click the link then click the .zip file easy
if ur having rapidshare problems
that can be solved

sunnyctg
June 19, 2005, 08:49 AM
someone has put the highlights of the match in desitorrents... so who ever want to see can download from there...i m downloading, not sure how good is it though.,...

http://www.desitorrents.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48023

Mueid
June 19, 2005, 09:40 AM
baizid plz check ur U2U

Hatebreed
June 19, 2005, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the highlights clip, though it's really short. I have joined DesiTorrents but can't download the torrent file coz the link seem to be broken and the website is very confusing. If anyone managed to download it please let me know. Thanks :)

Ehsan
June 19, 2005, 10:34 AM
Wait for the REAL Highlights. :) Bangladeshlive will bring it to us within next 3-4 days.

sunnyctg
June 19, 2005, 10:40 AM
i downloaded the highlights...very good quality but unfortunatly, i dont have a server to upload. If admins of banglacricket.com contacts with me i can upload it to their server. its about 200mb.

sunnyuk@gmail.com

russellprb
June 19, 2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Up_From_The_Underground

where in jackson Heights?

sunnyctg
June 19, 2005, 11:01 AM
Hatebreed , i already downloaded and it works perfectly fine.Its in their sports section of desitorrents, you will find there easily, and the link does work:-/ you need to register with them...

Edited on, June 19, 2005, 4:02 PM GMT, by sunnyctg.

Hatebreed
June 19, 2005, 11:07 AM
sunnyctg, plz check your u2u inbox

I did register with them, but like I said I found the website very confusing. Could you kindly e-mail me the torrent file?

Edited on, June 19, 2005, 4:08 PM GMT, by Hatebreed.