PDA

View Full Version : Missed the bloody match

IanW
June 19, 2005, 06:27 AM
I was up in the mountains, with my girl. It was on Channel 7, but there's no TV reception up there.

Missed the greatest win for Bangladesh, since they knocked over India ummm six months ago.

Missed some good bowling by Masrafee and Rafique, and Baiysa doing what needed to be done. Missed a run-a-ball century for Ashraful. Missed Aftab coming of age.

And I missed Bashar's vicotry speech, as Ponting stood on, silent and angry.

Good win. Played hard, done good.

Next, England. Knock them over as well, and there's one more win for the final.

Ian Whitchurch

PoorFan
June 19, 2005, 06:31 AM
Hey, IanW!!! You missed whole party and the world.:P
Wish we have another one for you in this series.:fanflag:

BanglaCool
June 19, 2005, 08:01 AM
pity you!

girl = daughter?

Flipper
June 19, 2005, 08:51 AM
Ian,

Man I wish I was up in the mountain during the beginning of the series. Anyway, I remained hopeful, believed in our team, and I got my reward. However, I missed your optimistic posts!

Ejaj
June 19, 2005, 10:57 AM
Ian,

Hi seeing you here after some long time. God.. what a day it was for us!.. I really wish they could show some again this against England too. England is the team where we need to show some good performance. Nevertheless.. Any victory is just soo sweet.

AsifTheManRahman
June 19, 2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by BanglaCool
pity you!

girl = daughter?

wow BanglaCool...you're so innocent :P

Carte Blanche
June 19, 2005, 01:29 PM
Not very Cool, is he? ;)

Anyway, thanks a lot Ian. We need more true fans like you who don't flock together just to praise us when we win, but stick with us at our woeful times of distress. Makes the victory even more sweeter. And all this on top of the fact that this win came against your very own country.