PDA

View Full Version : Tushar Imran

Fortuner
June 19, 2005, 09:39 AM
Guys, how is he in playing. I couldnt watch his batting against the Aussies. Is he a capable for 1 down.

How is his technique? how is his footwork?

I feel he can be a slogger as he seems to be energetic and tall fellow. Can he be our next Rafique?

BanglaCool
June 19, 2005, 10:36 AM
good

sadhat
June 19, 2005, 10:48 AM
He is very good. I like him after Aftab. He plays with confident. He has good strock in his hand. Love his 2 fours. Never waste too many balls. He was unfortunate to get out against Australia. He the one who pump up run rate a bit.

Ejaj
June 19, 2005, 10:52 AM
ya.. this time.. I kinda liked him too. He looked quie confident when he comes to bat. Althoguh.. he still need to prove much more.. but. I am glad to see him back againt. It would have been a great loss to country if he would get lost after his inintial debut time with BD. He tour with BD-A ceratianly helped a lot.

Duck
June 19, 2005, 11:08 AM
He is a good starter I rate. Doesnt take too much time to setle down. Fluent in ticking the board and off course have a bag full of strokes, although may be not as Aftab. I believe assurance from Dav and Shumon and the selectors will make him a good one-downer. I dont like Shumon or Ashraful to come and perish at number 3 and making the team slump. I think BD should stick together to this winning formation for sometimes. So, Tushar should be at 1 down. Feel he should curb the temptation to go aerial and rein his overconfidence.

:duck:_Pion

Edited on, June 19, 2005, 4:15 PM GMT, by Dak_Pion.

Mueid
June 19, 2005, 11:32 AM
i think he is doing pretty good and i m sure in one of the forthcoming odis he's gona score big. i also think aftab is doing excellent in the position he is playing currently and wudn't really want him to take over tushar's place as most people here want. If it wasnt for aftabs late display, we wudnt have been able to say "we beat the best team in the world". So, i think aftabs best position is after habibul really!

sham1980
June 19, 2005, 03:04 PM
Dav and Bashar will chnage things against England in terms of may one player in one out... couple of batting changes..... Whatmore will charge them and tell them go have fun and WIN cos I know you guys can do it. Just keep your wickets in tact if your chasing .... if yr batting first same again its all about a good score.

Right_Way
June 19, 2005, 03:47 PM
Imran's foot work is poor. Playes awesome against spin bowling. I am not sure he will survie long enough to play some good strokes against England. Likely he will be caught behind with in few deliveries he faces of Harmi or Hoggard.

By the way, he set the tone against Australia in our win.