PDA

View Full Version : Follow-up of "Chomok o bishoyer nirlojjo dhappa" [last week's Jai Jai Din]

Spitfire_x86
June 19, 2005, 01:43 PM
Latest installment from Azam the Moron :P

Click to download pdf (http://www.jaijaidin.com/jun14/pdf/sports.pdf)

Update:

Azam Mahmood has sent me an e-mail today, and asked me to post the his new article.

Here the link (http://www.jaijaidin.com/jun21/pdf/sports.pdf)

Now guys, what do you think about him?

In reply to that mail, I told him to register here and personally say something about his writings. Let's see if he really comes

Edited on, June 20, 2005, 8:21 PM GMT, by Spitfire_x86.

Rubu
June 19, 2005, 01:47 PM
well, he has to eat his own words now, just like the other azam in bangladesher khela, so let them do that :)

Carte Blanche
June 19, 2005, 01:49 PM
What a schmuck. He is making it sound like our players have been making these mistakes deliberately.

sadhat
June 19, 2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
well, he has to eat his own words now, just like the other azam in bangladesher khela, so let them do that :)
I dont like that Azam, man. he is so negetive. He looks for all black stuff in yellow banana.

Spitfire_x86
June 19, 2005, 01:53 PM
Just read that Azam's article now. His negetiveness is sickening but Jai Jai Din's Azam is genius! :lol:

yaseer
June 19, 2005, 01:54 PM
:P:P

yaseer
June 19, 2005, 01:55 PM
:P:P

yaseer
June 19, 2005, 01:59 PM
sorry, double post

Spitfire_x86
June 20, 2005, 03:17 PM
Update:

Azam Mahmood sent me a mail today, and asked me to post the link to his new article.

Here the link (http://www.jaijaidin.com/jun21/pdf/sports.pdf)

Now guys, what do you think about him?

In reply to that mail, I told him to register here and personally say something about his writings. Let's see if he really comes

Edited on, June 20, 2005, 9:53 PM GMT, by Spitfire_x86.

akabir77
June 20, 2005, 03:39 PM
He is fool of sh**T. i know his editor mr. Shafiq once said all the countries that play cricket r reach so we shouldn't ply...

And this guy always says stuff after things happen like that player should be in the team just like prothom-alo...

Me azam if u r reading this please stop writing about cricket and stick to what u r good at football i hear u guys r getting 15/20 thousands supporters now.. good so u have 15/20 thousand people understanding u r kind of writing. Cricket is on other hand looks like is out of your reach

RBTiger
June 20, 2005, 04:32 PM
This guy doesn't seem to be the most knowledgable person when it comes to cricket. He talks about how the coach and the cricketers are overpaid. He should go look into how much money cricketers from other countries are making. I agree that ours is a poor country, but if you demand professionalism, you have to pay, and pay well. That is something that will motivate other cricketers to realize that their cricket is a full time job. As for the coach, he probably has the toughest job of all the international coaches, and BD (no matter how much we love it) is not exactly a heavenly place to live in. Even if it was, $100-150 k does not seem like overpayment to me. We make a lot of money from cricket. To invest some of it back in the game is just a matter of good business sense. What does this person want? Earn millions of dollars from cricket and pay TK. 20,000 per month to the coach of the national team? May be he will take up the position of coaching then, because no one else will be interested. It seems that he liked how we played in the 2nd innings of the 2nd test. Then he should know that we were also unlucky not to win the toss in any of the contests. If we were the side batting second, things might not have been so bad.
Besides, he steals from other websites without quoting them as if he came up with the analysis. But then again, when the analysis is left to him, it is only garbage that is coming out in print. I can't believe some magazine actually pays this guy to come up with this load of cr@#.

Sauron
June 20, 2005, 04:54 PM
Poor Azam Mahmood. He did not foresee our win at all :lol:

My sympathies to him. It must really hurt to have ones own foot totally shoved down the throat :P

sadhat
June 20, 2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by RBTiger
This guy doesn't seem to be the most knowledgable person when it comes to cricket. He talks about how the coach and the cricketers are overpaid. He should go look into how much money cricketers from other countries are making. I agree that ours is a poor country, but if you demand professionalism, you have to pay, and pay well. That is something that will motivate other cricketers to realize that their cricket is a full time job. As for the coach, he probably has the toughest job of all the international coaches, and BD (no matter how much we love it) is not exactly a heavenly place to live in. Even if it was, $100-150 k does not seem like overpayment to me. We make a lot of money from cricket. To invest some of it back in the game is just a matter of good business sense. What does this person want? Earn millions of dollars from cricket and pay TK. 20,000 per month to the coach of the national team? May be he will take up the position of coaching then, because no one else will be interested. It seems that he liked how we played in the 2nd innings of the 2nd test. Then he should know that we were also unlucky not to win the toss in any of the contests. If we were the side batting second, things might not have been so bad.
Besides, he steals from other websites without quoting them as if he came up with the analysis. But then again, when the analysis is left to him, it is only garbage that is coming out in print. I can't believe some magazine actually pays this guy to come up with this load of cr@#.

I Must say He is a very "KIPTA". To get something, you have to pay something. Ora sobai shudu Sondeho korey... ei buji taka beshi niyee gelo. I think his relatives from BD wants to be bd coach (10,000 Tk./Month)