PDA

View Full Version : BD vs Aus DVD


bdbazar_com
June 19, 2005, 03:04 PM
I got the DVD last night , already watched it 3 times. I think everyone should have it.. Its avilable on Jackson height, NY. I bought it from ADDA but all store has it.

we cant sell it because its not legal, but if Bdcricket member who are out of state and interested getting this I can manage this.// Its impossible to get good quality DVD print on web..

moin939
June 19, 2005, 03:11 PM
Hello bdbazar
I will love to have a copy of the DVD. Will you be able to send me one? How sould I pay you? I live in Prince Edward Island, Canada.
Thanks
Moin

Locutus
June 19, 2005, 03:23 PM
DVD already!

bangee
June 20, 2005, 04:56 PM
Hi bdbazar,
I live in CT so can make it to Queens easily. I just don't know where ADDA is. Jackson Heights? Would you know of any other BD Cricket DVD's available somewhere?

Thanks.

BioMEMS
June 20, 2005, 05:44 PM
Can you PLEASE post the dvd to UK? Let me know the total cost and how I can pay you. Thanks a lot in advance!

AdLon
June 20, 2005, 06:10 PM
In London ppl r so SAD that they don't have DVD or CD of Aus Vs Ban game..so many ppl missed the game and no body bothers to share the link or any downloadable site..here is some ppl posted some crap link which dosen't work any more...

Samir
June 20, 2005, 06:44 PM
i just got mine form ABAKASH, Jackson Height...really great quality...

shaad
June 20, 2005, 07:16 PM
Could one of you guys torrent it (as an ISO image) on say, Desitorrents? A highlights WMV files is already there.

ehtasum_
June 20, 2005, 07:59 PM
hey ppl..... i have the highlight.. i got it from desitorrent.com and its good quality too... you guys can go there and download it or i can send you guyes through msn or something... if you want it then add me ehtasum_@hotmail.com...

allrounder
June 20, 2005, 08:09 PM
Is it the whole match DVD?

babubangla
June 20, 2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by BioMEMS
Can you PLEASE post the dvd to UK? Let me know the total cost and how I can pay you. Thanks a lot in advance!

I saw someone from UK selling his DVD for cheap in ebay.
You can try to get it from there.

babubangla
June 20, 2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by AdLon
In London ppl r so SAD that they don't have DVD or CD of Aus Vs Ban game..so many ppl missed the game and no body bothers to share the link or any downloadable site..here is some ppl posted some crap link which dosen't work any more...

The DVD is on sale in ebay.
I saw this item on sale and payable in GBP.
So I assume this will be shipped from UK and you can save in postage by getting it from there.

babubangla
June 20, 2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by ehtasum_
hey ppl..... i have the highlight.. i got it from desitorrent.com and its good quality too... you guys can go there and download it or i can send you guyes through msn or something... if you want it then add me ehtasum_@hotmail.com...

One of our member uploaded the same highlight video on his server and can be downloaded from there. See the follwoing thread:

Thread Posted by Pothochari for Highlights Download (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/viewthread.php?tid=12623)

Dreamer
June 20, 2005, 11:21 PM
Dear bdbazar,

I would like to have the dvd and would like to pay whatever it costs. price, shipment etc. Please let me know how can I have it and the mode of payment.

Thanks in advance.

zakir
June 20, 2005, 11:30 PM
Dear bdbazar,

I also like to get a copy. Please let
me know the procedure to obtain the DVD.

BD Tigers
June 20, 2005, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by bdbazar_com
I got the DVD last night , already watched it 3 times. I think everyone should have it.. Its avilable on Jackson height, NY. I bought it from ADDA but all store has it.

we cant sell it because its not legal, but if Bdcricket member who are out of state and interested getting this I can manage this.// Its impossible to get good quality DVD print on web..

what is the price at the store brother in US dollars?

Mustafa
June 21, 2005, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by bdbazar_com
I got the DVD last night , already watched it 3 times. I think everyone should have it.. Its avilable on Jackson height, NY. I bought it from ADDA but all store has it.

we cant sell it because its not legal, but if Bdcricket member who are out of state and interested getting this I can manage this.// Its impossible to get good quality DVD print on web..

Mustafa
June 21, 2005, 12:39 AM
I live in Bryan, TX and do not have any stores around here that will have the match on DVD. I would like to get it. I have no problems mailing you the money includig shipping. Can anyone help me ??

Thanks

shuffiman
June 21, 2005, 01:57 AM
i live in massachusetts and i, too, would like to get a copy of the DVD... bdbazar, any way you could help out? i would be more than happy to pay a reasonable cost for the DVD, plus shipping, handling, etc etc...

bdbazar_com
June 21, 2005, 12:10 PM
ok guys it would cost me $10-$12 plus $3.85 shipping in US, for outside shipping would be higher.. keep posting your request here and I will gather and send your PM once I have some time. later this week may be

bdbazar_com
June 21, 2005, 12:11 PM
as per as match print its really good and whole match, except first ball of the match.. i have seen it 10 times already

roaring tigerz
June 21, 2005, 12:13 PM
i live in lake forest, illinois near chicago. i would love to get a copy of the match. can you please tell me the payment procedure? thanx

brikonwall
June 21, 2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by bdbazar_com
ok guys it would cost me $10-$12 plus $3.85 shipping in US, for outside shipping would be higher.. keep posting your request here and I will gather and send your PM once I have some time. later this week may be

I live in Gainesville, VA...would love to have a copy of this DVD...please PM at your earliest convinient time...

Karim
June 21, 2005, 03:54 PM
why dont upload and share with us bro

shahan
June 22, 2005, 01:14 AM
Hi,
I have the FULL BANGLADESH VS. AUSTRALIA full match on 2 DVD'S. Pitch report or the Toss was not shown Everything else is included. DVD's are in satellite quality near DVD quality. If anyone is interested let me know Or see my ebay auctions
thanks