PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Triangular BD Match: Good or Bad??

kkakash
March 20, 2003, 01:11 PM
Well I think most of you already know that there is going to be Triangular match coming up soon, that is Bangla, India, and S. Africa. Bad news is that after the WC I don't see how the Bangla team team win any matches. But the GOOD news is that India is at the top of their from and I would like to see Bangla play India many times because it will most certainly improve their batting quality, maybe Bangla's team can learn how to bat from Sachin, Ganguly and Dravid. Hopefully while the Bangla players will actually talk face to face with Sachin, this way may be he will give some pointers, who knows. Anyway after feeling so bad for a while seeing Bangla play so bad, I think I am finally over it. I can now feel like maybe we might bring some class win's. mind you, i said class not upset... i want to see wins with class...

shahid
March 21, 2003, 09:48 AM
BD would beat SA. Happy to see BD playing India after a gap of 3 years. A tri-series between BD, Ind and Ken was scheduled for 2001 but did not go ahead due to a pay dispute in Ken. I missed BD v Ind battle then. Happy to see it now.

Ehsan
March 21, 2003, 10:21 PM
Two thumbs up for BD....Keep your spirits up for BD

shahid
March 22, 2003, 12:13 AM
BD would beat the weakened SA side. They would be no match for us.

Shubho
March 22, 2003, 04:16 AM
Shahid, are your predictions based on any serious conviction or evidence?

And why do you keep predicting wins for us in every other post?

Ehsan
March 22, 2003, 01:27 PM
I don't think Shubho there is anything wrong with Shahid & Doorbin bhai predicting a win for us. We all know as well that we gonna lose all the matches in that tri-angular series...but hoping to win gives us the spirit to continue with our Cricket.... Do you know why are we still here in the board after the humiliating performance by our BD team??? Its just our hope on our team that they might show up and do something while everyone of us know that our team definitely requires some time before they can actually blast up other teams.