PDA

View Full Version : Observations from the final overs

cricman
June 20, 2005, 02:53 PM
Can anybody tell me what whatmore was doing in the balcony. He was seen topless twice on camera what type of coach acts like that?

Also shouldnt McGrath be fined for throwing 2 bouncers in 1 overs?

Sorry
June 20, 2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by cricman
Can anybody tell me what whatmore was doing in the balcony. He was seen topless twice on camera what type of coach acts like that?

calm down mate. nobody got turned on by that !

abu_akif
June 20, 2005, 03:55 PM
He was seen topless twice on camera what type of coach acts like that?

SO what? He has all the democratic rights to be topless in public as many times as he wants to..

Zobair
June 20, 2005, 03:57 PM
cricman! you have way too much time on your hands. Really! what a useless and pointless thing to talk about. sheesh!

Mahir
June 20, 2005, 04:02 PM
lets give cricman the right answer to his question : It was a hot and humid day, and Dav Whatmore, being the coach of a team that was well on track to make history, was looking tense, which perhaps was causing him to sweat.

CTazim
June 20, 2005, 04:32 PM
There is an old British law, men are NOT allowed to be topless in public... but Women are ;)

Originally posted by abu_akif
He was seen topless twice on camera what type of coach acts like that?

SO what? He has all the democratic rights to be topless in public as many times as he wants to.. ;)

Edited on, June 20, 2005, 9:33 PM GMT, by CTazim.

IanW
June 20, 2005, 04:36 PM

Cricman,

The coach acts like that is the type of a coach who just turned a bunch of no-hopers and kids into a team that just beat the World Champions.

If he wants to take his shirt off, let him.

If he wants to wear Armani at training sessions, fine by me.

If he paints himself blue on odd Tuesdays, I'm OK with that.

Just keep moulding the kids into world beaters.

Ian Whitchurch

Fazal
June 20, 2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by IanW

Yea... I guess its fine with me also as long as he doen't take off his pant. That will be ugly.

moinkhan
June 20, 2005, 04:42 PM
If I recall correctly, Dave was not in the balcony; he was inside the room (of course the glass door was open). It's not his fault that the camera found him.

Faisal
June 20, 2005, 04:47 PM
Tushar imran was topless too.. hahahaa u didnt notice him?

Hatebreed
June 20, 2005, 05:00 PM
This is so stupid lol

it's been flippin hot here all this week.. i myself have been walking around topless in public.. of course im not BD's coach, but it's not really a big deal gettin topless because surely he didn't intend to be caught by the camera.. man was just tryana take a peek at the performance of his world-beaters so like everyone said - LET HIM ;)

Sorry
June 20, 2005, 05:30 PM
after all these admiring comments by bd fans about his topless body, he might be thinking about changing his career to become a giglo to entertain bd fans!
anyway i just saw him topless again in the sky news.

Sorry
June 20, 2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by MasterBlaster
lets give cricman the right answer to his question : It was a hot and humid day, and Dav Whatmore, being the coach of a team that was well on track to make history, was looking tense, which perhaps was causing him to sweat.
on top of that he has got high blood pressure because of his few extra pounds which provides energy for bd players who desparetely need that.
for medical reason, he has every right to walk naked!

Akib
June 20, 2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by IanW

Cricman,

The coach acts like that is the type of a coach who just turned a bunch of no-hopers and kids into a team that just beat the World Champions.

If he wants to wear Armani at training sessions, fine by me.

If he paints himself blue on odd Tuesdays, I'm OK with that.

Just keep moulding the kids into world beaters.

Ian Whitchurch

I would pay to see him in blue paint...
And yes this is a useless thread. Whatore can do whatever he pleases. I bet he was sweating with anticipation of BD actually having a chance to win.

Locutus
June 20, 2005, 05:56 PM
I can't believe this topic got so much attention!

reyme
June 20, 2005, 06:07 PM
No one cared about McGrath bowling 2 bounceres in that over. Why blame the umpire then, maybe he was also looking at Whatmore and eventually forgot signalling a NO ball :mad: