PDA

View Full Version : download THE match highlight

pothochari
June 20, 2005, 07:37 PM
hello to all those who are frantically looking for the BDvsAussi match video.. here is the link to the 50minutes highlights..

let me know if the link works....

http://www.ualberta.ca/~bsaua/home.html

:fanflag:

little_master
June 20, 2005, 07:40 PM
Thanks!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ishtylish cricketer
June 20, 2005, 08:18 PM
Nice man crazy good quality! Although I watched it live with bangladeshlive but your video quality is awesome and besides can never get tired of watching that match.

arafath79
June 20, 2005, 08:56 PM
Thanks a lot pothochari. That's nice video quality.
Cheers !!

kalpurush
June 20, 2005, 10:48 PM
Thank you "Pothochari" and Bangladesg Student Association of University of Alberta. Great video quality!
Simply fantastic. :up:

kalpurush
June 20, 2005, 10:50 PM
Sorry...spelling mistake....Bangladesh Student Association...

bangladeshlive
June 20, 2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Ishtylish cricketer
Nice man crazy good quality! Although I watched it live with bangladeshlive but your video quality is awesome and besides can never get tired of watching that match.

what else u want free?go for willow tv and pay 125 dollars for good quality....

bangladeshlive
June 20, 2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by pothochari
hello to all those who are frantically looking for the BDvsAussi match video.. here is the link to the 50minutes highlights..

Good job................

Tehsin
June 20, 2005, 11:46 PM
Beautiful. Quick download as well (on cable)

shuffiman
June 21, 2005, 01:51 AM
pothochari, thanks a ton for posting the highlights video, but unfortunately the website is down... i was really looking fwd to watching the highlights, as were many many other fans of BD cricket, i'm sure. any chance you could have the website up and running again? thanks!

kaisermatin
June 21, 2005, 01:57 AM
link did not work:sorry:

pothochari
June 21, 2005, 02:00 AM
come back 6/7 hours later......hopefully it will be up runnning again....

ReckmyBack
June 21, 2005, 02:02 AM
Can someone record the Engalnd vs Bangladesh on today , One more history just around the corner .

ReckmyBack
June 21, 2005, 02:09 AM
Bang vs Aus Match Download (http://www.amarshonarbangla.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?pageID=video&cat=Specials)
It's all here click on that 700 kbps , One of the best you can get on the web . Just download and watch our Tigers crushing on Kangaroos .
Enjoy ............

Edited on, June 21, 2005, 7:13 AM GMT, by ReckmyBack.
Reason: Add the Link

BanCricFan
June 22, 2005, 10:04 AM
Well done Pothochari!:clap:

yaseer
June 22, 2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by pothochari

:great:

Desperately searching for it................thnx a lot........

amra_korbo_joy
June 22, 2005, 10:51 AM
excellent quality. thanks a lot.

BanglaMusic
June 22, 2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by bangladeshlive

Bangladesh Live bro... no matter what few of us say but you did awesome and hope you keep it up!

babubangla
June 22, 2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by bangladeshlive

I guess Ishtylish cricketer appreciated the awesome video quality of Pothochari highlights. But he did not mention any single word negative about bangladeshlive streaming. There is no reason to be rude to him. He can certainly appreciate other people’s video quality--there is no way you should be offended by this.