PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to BangladeshLive Website?

babubangla
June 20, 2005, 10:11 PM
I wonder what happened to BangladeshLive website.
Last time I heard from BangladeshLive, he said he was having some technical problem. The whole website was is down for last couple of days. But he was kind enough to provide us with the link to watch the match video. I even watched the live broadcasting of NTV this morning.

We had some discussion on legal/ethical issues of BangladeshLive broadcasting. Within moments of those discussions, the Live Broadcasting thread was un-topped from this forum. The very next day, the website was down. I feared whether there is any kind of link among those incidents. May be all these are just coincidences. I wish he and the website is just fine. We all enjoyed his effort. We all should stand beside him in need.

Hope to hear from BangladeshLive soon and hope to see the website up and running.

Alomelo
June 20, 2005, 10:17 PM
Hopefully he will let us know the link before the game starts...

Alomelo
June 20, 2005, 10:19 PM
I hope those legal / illegal issues didnt affect the bdlive website. cause it happed before too. and he fixed it last time. hopefully he will fix it again. cant wait to see our the next win :karate:

theTiger
June 20, 2005, 10:55 PM
hello bangladeshlive?????? plz let us kno wass goin on?

bangladeshlive
June 20, 2005, 11:39 PM
Ok people..........

We really dont care about legal/illigal things...we just know we are doing for our own people .....and we know all ours viewers have great support to us...

We said the weblink will be back by days.....
There is nothing legal/illigal things...we know what we are doing....

Atleast taking money from viewrs then shut down the server like bollystream or others website.....Bangladeshlive is not doing this and never will be......

All the events are free and it will be free.....

www.Bangladeshlive.net is exist and always it will be....we are working on our site technical problems....by June 23

By this time people can watch live cricket and other programs on

Live Bangla TV on http://206.51.237.50/LiveStream

Bangladeshlive

Edited on, June 21, 2005, 4:57 AM GMT, by bangladeshlive.

babubangla
June 20, 2005, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by bangladeshlive
Ok people..........
We said the weblink will be back by days.....
There is nothing legal/illigal things...we know what we are doing....

Atleast taking money from viewrs then shut down the server like bollystream or others website.....Bangladeshlive is not doing this and never will be......

All the events are free and it will be free.....

www.Bangladeshlive.net is exist and always it will be....we are working on our site technical problems....by June 23

By this time people can watch live cricket and other programs on

Live Bangla TV on http://206.51.237.50/LiveStream

Bangladeshlive

Great!!! :up:

bangee
June 20, 2005, 11:49 PM
ok ... first of all thanks to BDLive. The LiveStream link did not work this afternoon. Now it seems to be online. Thanks for fixing it. Now, I just have to get a good night sleep to be ready to watch Bangees win tomorrow. Thanks again.

dancin in the rain
June 20, 2005, 11:50 PM
Thank you Bangladesh live. You guys are doing great job:bravo: