PDA

View Full Version : BD will play against World CUp Runner's Up India

fwullah
March 23, 2003, 12:14 PM
Bangladesh team will play their first International match after the world cup against the World Cup Runner's Up India which would be India's first match after the world cup too.

And then Bangladesh's next away tour is in Australia where Bangladesh will play against Runner-Up Test team in the world ON PAPER and the 3rd time World Cup Champions Australia.

Piranha
March 23, 2003, 02:44 PM
I am glad that we are playing India as runners up and not as champions. I would hate to see us face an indian side full of new-found arrogance.

Facing them as runners up wont be fun either. Since they were not expected to reach even the second round, they have done much better than expected and will be quite confident when they face us.

Expect to see some dissapointing performances by BD..

Ehsan
March 23, 2003, 04:52 PM
Lets once again wish our team best of luck!!!

fwullah
March 23, 2003, 10:49 PM
The only good thing that I could think of now is that there are 4 ODIs for Bangladesh - 2 against India and South Africa each - which means that if Bangladesh disappoints in the first match, then they have a chance to return on the second match against the same team.

shahid
March 23, 2003, 11:38 PM
We will win this series, don't worry. We will beat India once in the group-stage and the weakened SA side in the group-stages twice. For the final, BD would beat India and win it.

Ehsan
March 24, 2003, 12:15 AM
DREAM SHAHID AND I HOPE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

shahid
March 24, 2003, 12:27 AM
EHSAN,

I DONT DREAM, I AM ALWAYS REALISTIC.