PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Ashraful for Back to Back 100 & 50+

Nasif
June 21, 2005, 02:37 PM
This is for you Ash. Keep it up, we are behind you. :clap::up:

94 is as good as 100. A job well done.

Cricket46
June 21, 2005, 02:55 PM
This was even better than the 100. I hope he maintains his form so that we will have something to cheer about. Wow what an innings!

mahbubH
June 21, 2005, 03:09 PM
Great innings.

Sham
June 21, 2005, 03:10 PM
Yeah, absolutely breath-taking that one!

Guys, can we stop with the "will Ashraful fail again", "will Ashraful lose his head again" threads? This guy is under pressure to perform everytime he goes out to bat. Sometimes he will play awesome innings and at other times he will fail badly. He has been playing international cricket for almost 4 years and he is just 20. Just hope that he carries on scoring rather than speculating on whether he is going to go through another slump or not.

naz
June 21, 2005, 03:22 PM
its an unbelieveable innings!!!!!!!!
We are proud of ASHRAFUL

Cricket46
June 21, 2005, 03:32 PM
Just imagine what our expectations are going to be for the next match. I wish and pray he can handle the unbelieveable pressure.

What happened to our bowlers? May be that should be the topic of another thread! But it is worrying!

Cricket46
June 21, 2005, 03:34 PM
BBC audio commentary with Ashraful's batting is like icing on the cake.

Fazal
June 21, 2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Sham
Just hope that he carries on scoring rather than speculating on whether he is going to go through another slump or not.

:up: Ash's batting was the only bright spot for BD for today's game. When he is in form, things usually things are much better for BD. Ash and hopefully Aftab will take some load off from Bashar also.

Rubu
June 21, 2005, 03:44 PM
Did we ever had two innings like this in ODI from anyone before? i don't think so. ash is back on form, with a huge bang! :joy:

al Furqaan
June 21, 2005, 04:22 PM
and he had been performing atrociously in ODIs...he has scored more than 20% of his career runs in the last 2 matches (4% of his matches)

Fazal
June 21, 2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by al Furqaan
and he had been performing atrociously in ODIs...he has scored more than 20% of his career runs in the last 2 matches (4% of his matches)

At this rate sky is the limit.

howzatt!
June 21, 2005, 04:26 PM
Mohammad Ashraful Matin - Natwest Man of the Series :up:
Well Done Ashraful. We bashed u when u were down, now bash us. bash us in such a way that we never bash u ever again.

Fazal
June 21, 2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by howzatt!
Mohammad Ashraful Matin - Natwest Man of the Series :up:
Well Done Ashraful. We bashed u when u were down, now bash us. bash us in such a way that we never bash u ever again.

I don't mind to be bashed by anyone, if he continue to show us his magic. We can (the so called Ash bashers) take if for the sake of the team.

Edited on, June 21, 2005, 10:40 PM GMT, by Fazal.

babubangla
June 21, 2005, 04:44 PM
I am really amazed by his batting!!
I guess he never performed so consistently in his entire career. He was taking risk...but we will have to appreciate the successful risk taker.

Akib
June 21, 2005, 04:47 PM
:bravo: Ashraful :bravo:

I hope you can continue this in the rest of the ODIs and the next few tests we play.

Mahir
June 21, 2005, 05:39 PM
the way ashraful has batted in these last two games, especially today against England, it was mind-blowing to realise once again the tremendous amount of potential he has.

Incredible performance Ash, as we so lovingly call you! Keep it up throughout this Series, and hopefully noone will complain again about your inconsistency.

Flipper
June 21, 2005, 06:09 PM
Congrats to Ash!

What an innings! I'm sure he would have won the MOM if it wasn't for collingwoods match-winning performance.

I think Ash has a special taste for Harmi. Poor Harmi had to be taken off the attack after conceding 19 from one of his overs, and averaging 12 runs. Anyways, Harmi returned later on to fix his bowling figure somewhat.

Ishtiaque
June 21, 2005, 06:41 PM
ASHRAFUL HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE THE BEST BATSMAN IN THE WORLD.