PDA

View Full Version : Help

bd4life
June 22, 2005, 07:16 PM
Hi guys, my Internet explorer has passed away recently hence forcing me to find a new life partner in Netscape Navigator. Unfortunately everytime I try to read prothom alo or some other bengali newspaper now all I see is a bunch of gibberish. Any suggestions on how to set her straight would be much appreciated.

Rubu
June 22, 2005, 07:20 PM
doc or arnab would probably a better person to talk about it once they move the thread to "support" section. but as long as i know, you can't read those using netscape. try firefox but still not sure it will work.

but why did your IE passed away? download the latest version from micros**t website and install it. it should come up to live.

bd4life
June 22, 2005, 07:23 PM
I tried downloading and installing it again but to no avail. It's completely frustrating me as I am stuck reading the dry reports of ittefaq and completely missing out on the flowery and hilarious attempts at poetry by the prothom alo reporters anytime our team does well.

bd4life
June 22, 2005, 07:43 PM
Success with "Ace explorer." Thanks for your suggestions nevertheless Agent. A toast to finer days of bd cricket to come.