PDA

View Full Version : To the manikjor

Arnab
March 24, 2003, 03:03 AM
Look, I am not trying to be too edgy here. But here's a few pointers:

1. Caps Lock Key OFF!

2. This is a messageboard, NOT a chat room. I don't come here to read meaningless posts after meaningless posts. Please use U2U for personal chats.

3. Stop replying to EVERY FRIGGING THREAD. There ARE some good threads that I like to read, but if you reply so damn much in every thread, it's hard for a user to seperate a good thread from an useless one.

4. Stop posting about "posting numbers"

Tehsin Bhai, is there a way to AWARD these two the "VIP member" status. You can do this as the admin, can't you? May be that will stop all these meaningless tripes. :)

baadshah
March 24, 2003, 04:17 AM
Hello there!!!! I'm baadshah

Are those the rules of this site???

James90
March 24, 2003, 04:46 AM
The only time I ever made meaningless posts was during he BD v NZ match in the Champions Trophy (rafiq's debut on the board) and when i was in desperate need of dropping the name "Habibul_fan"

shahid
March 24, 2003, 05:54 AM
I am sick of meaningless posts. I wont be posting meaningless posts now. I don't want VIP member status now. I would be happy to get it later on after 2/3 months. Arnab, I totally agree with you here.

Tehsin
March 24, 2003, 12:19 PM
Sorry, no awards. It's great if you become a VIP member, we all appreciate your inputs but it's not a big achievement if the posts are mostly useless.

Baadshah - nah, those were meant for specific members. Rules are simple:
- do not use profanity
- respect every members and their opinions (no personal attacks)
- discuss mainly BD cricket and cricket in general (it's ok if you bring up current/past events from time to time).

That's pretty much it - everything else is just common sense.

Ehsan
March 24, 2003, 03:45 PM
I don't need VIP-membership unless I deserve it and neither did I mention anywhere I'm racing to become a VIP-member. Can anyone of you show that I have ever mentioned that??? Its just Shahid the Indian guy who's making things up. I don't know whats wrong with him...:o

shahid
March 24, 2003, 11:38 PM
Ehsan,

You are too fast. You only thought the idea of a race first as you increased your speed tremendously. You just didn't post anything on the race but i did and so you are blaming me. It was definitely you who thought about the race first when you were on a break for 6 days.

Ehsan
March 24, 2003, 11:49 PM
Its just your feelings Shahid. I never told you I'm racing with you. It doesn't matter I have increased my speed or decreased. If you say so I increased my speed which meant I'm racing with you then why didn't other members of this board think like that and why didn't they do like you repeating their posts which have no meanings?? Its just the way you think nothing else...

Arnab
March 25, 2003, 12:24 AM
Oh...My....Gawd.

Ami hashbo na ki mejaj dekhabo?

These two are incorrigible. :)

James90
March 25, 2003, 05:30 AM
Neither of you will do it again so the only point in arguing is to lift posts....so just shut up and start talking about cricket

shahid
March 26, 2003, 12:45 AM
Arnab,

To the manikjor
What does manikjor means ?

1. Caps Lock Key OFF!
EVERY FRIGGING THREAD
In one point you say to keep the Caps Lock key off and in another point you yourself turn it on. If you cant stick to your rules, then why are you expecting us to do it ?

Delete this post quickly or edit it.

Arnab
March 26, 2003, 03:30 AM
One more rule effective now:

Stop responding to this thread. :)

Ehsan
March 26, 2003, 02:11 PM
you are absolutely rite Arnab but you contradict yourself by not following the rules... :o I would like to request tehsin bhai to delete this topic too....:)

[Edited on 26-3-2003 by ehsan]

shahid
March 26, 2003, 11:42 PM
Arnab,

You seem to be too scared of me.