PDA

View Full Version : I Have The Answer

helpbangladeshcricket
June 23, 2005, 05:25 PM
see other thread

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 12:02 AM GMT, by helpbangladeshcricket.

helpbangladeshcricket
June 23, 2005, 05:27 PM
Brothers And Sisters, who use this fourm. I have the answer. The answer to our question and the thoughts behind "WHY WE CANT WIN MATCHES" Theis question is very powefull! It will upset a Load of people and make sense to ONLY "TRUE TIGER FANS" and people who give the dam about bangladesh cricket! im a tiger fan, just like all of u here! im no different to any of u! im from bangladesh, i work, i watch bangladesh loose, and loose, and get Frustrated and angry! I have a solution! A solution soo good that i have spoken to 15 serious bangladeshi cricket fans, and no ones disaproves! im SURE that there will be doubters out there but i can answer every question u fire at me!
First off all i would like to say that, cricket in bangladesh is more political and money than the beauty of the sport and national pride! MAKE no mistake i have Thoroughly done my reaserch!
Bangladesh 64 districts, it is the 9th most populated place on earth! It has a population of about 123 million (estimated!) Now what I want to ask every one is that "are you trying to tell me, with all these people we have, we cant find 11 men who have NATURAL Tallent in cricket?" I Strongly belive we have FAR MORE than 11! We have hundreds! Why arent they repreasenting us? Il tell u all, and more!
Send me your email adress, I will send u a statement with my idea! Add me to your msn messenger, and I will talk freely with you, and inshallah, one day we WILL WIN matches for pride, and politics and money can be pushed to a side! I have the answer! :fanflag:

Zunaid
June 23, 2005, 05:34 PM
Can you solve world hunger and achieve world peace while you are at it? :)

babubangla
June 23, 2005, 05:41 PM
Why can't you just post your idea here in public and let people discuss it openly?

Send me your e-mail and I will send you the idea---it is too fishy. If you have nothing fishy in your mind, I would like to encourage open and free discussion on your idea.

Orpheus
June 23, 2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Zunaid

That's easy - just give everyone food and don't fight. DUH!!!!

I think helpbangladeshcricket has something extraordinary here.. :P

Mahmood
June 23, 2005, 05:44 PM
Sounds like an advertisement scam to collect email addresses.

babubangla
June 23, 2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Orpheus
Originally posted by Zunaid

That's easy - just give everyone food and don't fight. DUH!!!!

It is even easier than this.
Just send your e-mail address and you will never have to think about world hunger again.

Sorry, if I'm too rude. The Other day one member posted a thread to take "Oath" to support Ashraful all the time and when I replied with the following, he thought I am being too aggressive to him:

Raise Your Right Hand and Repeat after me:
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend Md. Ashraful against all critics-- foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to Md. Ashraful; and that I will appreciate Md. Ashraful no matter how bad or inconsistently he performs according to ideas stated in this thread. So help me God.

Sorry...I'm having too much fun with this thread!!!

Edited on, June 23, 2005, 10:57 PM GMT, by babubangla.

Mahir
June 23, 2005, 05:55 PM
the man has arrived... the saviour has arrived... :great:

Or has he ? :exclamation:

babubangla
June 23, 2005, 06:02 PM
The same threaed is posted in Bangladesh Cricket Sectiona and we are having fun!!

Lovely_cr
June 23, 2005, 06:05 PM
Totally pointless thread!!!

helpbangladeshcricket
June 23, 2005, 06:12 PM
ok everyone. i knew this would happen so here goes: this is a real story: I have a friend who plays cricket in bangladesh! he is a very good bowler! now.... he went to the cricket board and he got refused! not even a trial! they asked him two questions: "who is your dad" and what he does" now my friend is poor! and i am telling you people, he has natural tallent! thats what we need! the cricket board get a certain amount of money! they are not interested in giving it to some villiage poor kid, who dont know anything! they want to keep it themselfs!
so they gater everyone they know e.g. there brothers kids, e.t.c and all the rich kids who were privatly educated and let them play! they aint interested in poor or unknown!
my idea is, why dont a group of us get together and scout for 11 players, and lets not look at there background or WHO there father is! we will serch for natural tallent disregarding there status! and start to build a team of strong naturally tallented players! i knew i would have a lot of hurdles! whats this to go with world peace?

Edited on, June 23, 2005, 11:13 PM GMT, by helpbangladeshcricket.

reverse_swing
June 23, 2005, 06:22 PM
hold your horses

ok everyone. i knew this would happen so here goes: this is a real story: I have a friend who plays cricket in bangladesh! he is a very good bowler! now.... he went to the cricket board and he got refused! not even a trial! they asked him two questions: "who is your dad" and what he does" now my friend is poor! and i am telling you people, he has natural tallent! thats what we need! the cricket board get a certain amount of money! they are not interested in giving it to some villiage poor kid, who dont know anything! they want to keep it themselfs!
so they gater everyone they know e.g. there brothers kids, e.t.c and all the rich kids who were privatly educated and let them play! they aint interested in poor or unknown!
my idea is, why dont a group of us get together and scout for 11 players, and lets not look at there background or WHO there father is! we will serch for natural tallent disregarding there status! and start to build a team of strong naturally tallented players! i knew i would have a lot of hurdles!

you already have posted this in another thread. (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/viewthread.php?tid=12772&page=1#pid206816)

Edited on, June 23, 2005, 11:24 PM GMT, by reverse_swing.

Mahir
June 23, 2005, 06:27 PM
:o :o :o

helpbangladeshcricket
June 23, 2005, 06:39 PM
i have a genuine idea! ur not even prepared to listen and making stupid comments! this is the reason its going to be tough, because of people like you! my idea is simple, we go find players who can play and i mean (WELL!!) and set up a team! we scout (if u know what that word means) and try get more natural players in the team rather than people who have contacts in the cricket board! mark my words!

Rubu
June 23, 2005, 07:28 PM
This is 100% pure BS.

Shahadat's dad is a farmer. Mohammad Rafique came from a very poor family. Mashrafee came from a unknown place through a talent finding program. is your friend a pacer? if yes, why did he not participate in the grameen phone pacer hunt. now, don't say the selection in pacer hunt was not fair, one of the guy who conducted it will answer you right here.

now, if you expected that bcb will take him straight to national team i've nothing to say. but if your friend is really a talent he can sure come through the proper channel, club cricket and then premium cricket and stuff.

Rubu
June 23, 2005, 07:42 PM
i'm sure you do have the solution! no doubt about it. just wondering, did you get it in a dream through a dead sole, or your pet "Zeen" gave it to you? or you found it in a "kolshi" who's neck was tied with "gamsa"?

Hatebreed
June 23, 2005, 07:59 PM
lmao.. it's kinda sad and pathetic if people needs to have influencial contacts or powerful dads to play cricket.

Here is my solution:

I think BCB should start training camps or something take like few dozen talents in, divide them into teams, do training sessions, have practise matches against each other, etc etc and the best talents will naturally show up while the crappy ones will have to go. Then in the next term, another few dozen will come in and it will continue in a get 'n' filter 'n' go type cycle.

This way we will have a lot of talented cricketer by the end of the year or two and then further matches can be played to pick out the best and given a chance to play in the national team while the rest continues training in first-class teams.

:fanflag:

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 1:00 AM GMT, by Hatebreed.

sadhat
June 23, 2005, 08:21 PM
Sadat was not rich. He was found from Pace hunt. Ash is not rich or has connection. Kapali, Bashya, Rajin they are from Sylhet. Sylhetty ppl do not believe in connection. (I am from Sylhety and I have not seen anyone influence to get anything wrong)
Well, my point is BCB still going in right direction. Just need time and see. I appreciate helpbangladeshcricket concern and eagerness to build a good team. You could build a good team and compete in Dhaka league as a 1st step. Ppl from abroad who are weathly can help to build one too.

al Furqaan
June 23, 2005, 08:33 PM
rafiq is neither rich nor does he no anyone

sadhat
June 23, 2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by al Furqaan
rafiq is neither rich nor does he no anyone

O! I forgot about him to include my poor listing!

Ejaj
June 23, 2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by helpbangladeshcricket
i have a genuine idea! ur not even prepared to listen and making stupid comments! this is the reason its going to be tough, because of people like you! my idea is simple, we go find players who can play and i mean (WELL!!) and set up a team! we scout (if u know what that word means) and try get more natural players in the team rather than people who have contacts in the cricket board! mark my words!

Sorry pal. cant agree a bit what you said. The present BD team actually holds the best talents in Bangladesh and thinking that you will find some Tendulkar class batsman.. its too ironic to believe. Cricket is not all about talent. You cant go on scouting ppl and make a team. One needs to play a good deal of quality cricket before he can actualy become successful. The type of solution that you are looking for.......... is just too much of short time stuff. It will never result anyting good. So.. better be patient with our team and one day BD will establish herself a good cricketing country.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 1:37 AM GMT, by Ejaj.

sadhat
June 23, 2005, 08:38 PM
Yea. Only IF helobdcricket prediction or belief(!) (Connection) comes to play in BCB in future. You never know what gonna hapen in BD cricket since we are no 1 corr(deleted) country.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 6:11 PM GMT, by chinaman.
Reason: wrong quotes removed.

bd4life
June 23, 2005, 08:40 PM
isn't there a rule somewhere in here that prevents crack heads from opening their mouth or from having ideas?

Mahir
June 23, 2005, 08:46 PM
i have a genuine idea! ur not even prepared to listen and making stupid comments! this is the reason its going to be tough, because of people like you!

who exactly are you pointing out by mentioning the phrase "...because of people like you" ?

howzatt!
June 23, 2005, 08:50 PM
the prophecy begins : "I have the Answer!"

Up_From_The_Underground
June 23, 2005, 08:54 PM
We need a boot camp for bowling department. You spank them after you wake up and before you go to sleep. That's all we need to have consistency....

Rubayed
June 23, 2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by sadhat
Kapali, Bashya, Rajin they are from Sylhet. Sylhetty ppl do not believe in connection. (I am from Sylhety and I have not seen anyone influence to get anything wrong)

What hell does this supposed to mean? I've seen people from all the places believing in connection and YES!!! that includes Shyletti people too. There r all kinds of people everywhere in any communities, it doesnt matter where they r from.

sadhat
June 23, 2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Rubayed
Kapali, Bashya, Rajin they are from Sylhet. Sylhetty ppl do not believe in connection. (I am from Sylhety and I have not seen anyone influence to get anything wrong)

What hell does this supposed to mean? I've seen people from all the places believing in connection and YES!!! that includes Shyletti people too. There r all kinds of people everywhere in any communities, it doesnt matter where they r from.

Sylhetty ppl do not have that much connection, cuz they do not know how to handle. They are not backed by BIG guys like other places like Barishal, Khulna and so on.

howzatt!
June 23, 2005, 09:46 PM
well, i myself know sylhetti ppl with connections. you might not have any, but there are sylhetties out there with connections, which you might not be aware of.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 6:09 PM GMT, by chinaman.
Reason: Multiple level of quotes. All quotes removed.

akabir77
June 23, 2005, 09:47 PM
Ha ha ha

What a topic.. Do u work for CIA or FBI???

I can't stop laughing.....

By the way i know people who plyed pro cricket and still working for cricket... so don't tell me your friend story to me....

One more thing how come we can't play football either? So many people but no ronaldo????

Uff bangali pareo (jodi amer money hoy this is those band x mem of BD who is not from BD.....) anyway good luck with your theory and do u need scaley to solve this (From X files)

Last HA ha ha ha

ManInBlack
June 23, 2005, 09:59 PM
do you know what is the Matrix?

sadhat
June 23, 2005, 10:00 PM
All right man! Sylhetty ppl have connections. :lol:

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 6:08 PM GMT, by chinaman.

Fazal
June 23, 2005, 10:04 PM
<b>I Have The Answer!</b>

But who have the question?

CricPagol
June 23, 2005, 10:05 PM
We need talent - thats for sure. But we need a strong domestic cricket structure/competition more than anything.

Pundit
June 23, 2005, 10:07 PM
I have the answer to all your ills - just make me your country's next Prez, and then find out !

Logophobic_17
June 23, 2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Pundit
I have the answer to all your ills - just make me your country's next Prez, and then find out !

Hey get in line,mate......"helpbangladeshcricket" was here first...and seesh ....talk about making unreasonable demands....do you think we are stupid??final word on the subject...won't elect you unless you can prove that you have the answer (to whatever Q u had in mind)...

So why don't you follow HBCs example and post something about your agenda?? ;)

babubangla
June 23, 2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Fazal
<b>I Have The Answer!</b>

But who have the question?

:lol::lol::lol:

babubangla
June 23, 2005, 11:14 PM
Dear helpbangladeshcricket,
OK...lets be serious about it.
Agreed...we will make a alternate stucture to find out and nurture talented players without any help from BCB. Very good. What is the first step to start the process. Do you have a detailed feasible plan of action? Let's present it to this forum. If it is something reasonable, take my word...I will be with you with money and time.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 4:16 AM GMT, by babubangla.

babubangla
June 23, 2005, 11:15 PM
You have an idea. Although I am not sure whether the ground for developing this idea is valid enough. But if you have strong plan of action to turn your idea into reality--let's lead us to the program. With strong validity behind the idea, a feasible plan of action and solid leadership----you will certainly have support from many of us. Please don't just finish your role just by producing the idea.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 4:19 AM GMT, by babubangla.

CTazim
June 23, 2005, 11:25 PM
There is a place called Hemayetpur near Pabna. May I recommend you transfer from Surrey to that town ;)

BushidoTiger
June 24, 2005, 12:08 AM
better yet, why don't you sell your idea/answer via infomercial on BTV? Tell them if they order right away, they can get it for the once-in-a-lifetime deal of $9.99 per answer. Or if they mention BanglaCricket, the package deal is only 3 easy payments of $19.99 (w/ shipping & handling of $8.99, Sylhet residents pay extra, offer may not be valid in every district - void where prohibited, price may be a little higher in Canada, Bandarban, Khagrachori, Teknaf and in St. Martin island).

No seriously dude, why are you afraid of revealing the information/breakthrough over here? You think people will steal your idea or worse yet, Zunaid Kazi will try to patent it as one of his inventions?

For the record, let it be known to the world and especially to that ungodly mafia organization in BD which is also known as BCB, you had the original research and answer to save BD cricket and secret to their success....
I'm totally serious :)

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 5:11 AM GMT, by BushidoTiger.

fwullah
June 24, 2005, 01:16 AM
all the rich kids who were privatly educated and let them play!

Those who are rich kids and privately educated - they wouldn't want to waste their time playing cricket and not getting a proper education of at least upto HSC level.

Ahmed_B
June 24, 2005, 02:13 AM
OK... I hav had enough of this!

Cricket in Bangladesh is probably the only sector which has gained some sort of freedom from direct political influence in most parts! (You can't expect 100% poiltics-free structure in a country like BD). This is one of the reasons (little bit of professionalism) for the success that BD cricket is having and no doubt Cricket is the one of the rare places where Bangladesh has attained the highest glories so far since Independence.

So (to 'helpbangladeshcricket') stop spreading rumors and talk productive pls!

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 7:25 AM GMT, by crickethorizon.

jabbar
June 24, 2005, 02:17 AM
I agree that there may be many poor kids with talent who go "under the radar", but as to your suggestion, it is a completely intractable solution to the problem. You need to institutionalise the whole thing - you need support, you need coaches, you need talent scouts, you need clinics. Can you do all this? Rather you join the BC and put you ideas on the table, and perhaps some of your own resources (money, facilities, whatever).

helpbangladeshcricket
June 24, 2005, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Hatebreed
lmao.. it's kinda sad and pathetic if people needs to have influencial contacts or powerful dads to play cricket.

Here is my solution:

I think BCB should start training camps or something take like few dozen talents in, divide them into teams, do training sessions, have practise matches against each other, etc etc and the best talents will naturally show up while the crappy ones will have to go. Then in the next term, another few dozen will come in and it will continue in a get 'n' filter 'n' go type cycle.

This way we will have a lot of talented cricketer by the end of the year or two and then further matches can be played to pick out the best and given a chance to play in the national team while the rest continues training in first-class teams.

:fanflag:

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 1:00 AM GMT, by Hatebreed.

That is the whole idea! no one is doing that seriously! i think we should form a group and do this! a few of us go and do it, whilst the others support it, making websites, spreading the message e.t.c! FINALLY, SOMEONE IS THINKING ALONG MY LINES!

helpbangladeshcricket
June 24, 2005, 08:23 AM
Sadat was not rich. He was found from Pace hunt. Ash is not rich or has connection. Kapali, Bashya, Rajin they are from Sylhet. Sylhetty ppl do not believe in connection. (I am from Sylhety and I have not seen anyone influence to get anything wrong)
Well, my point is BCB still going in right direction. Just need time and see. I appreciate helpbangladeshcricket concern and eagerness to build a good team. You could build a good team and compete in Dhaka league as a 1st step. Ppl from abroad who are weathly can help to build one too.

Im from Sylhet, and if I HAVE connections, then im sure a lot of others do to. i dont have connections in the cricket board, but i have connections in the police force, airport e.t.c, whenever i go the slyhet airport, i dont even need to go through customs! my point is, just coz ur from a certain place does not mean that u cant have connections! all im saying is that, say if i was tallented and my dad knew the chairman of the cricket board then i would get in, just like that, and if i was a nobody from a poor villiage, then what chance have i got?

akabir77
June 24, 2005, 08:25 AM
Hey HBC

you know what your firend went to BCCB directly and told them to pick him for what national team/A team or U 19 team.... U never said that.

Now if every JODU and MODHU starts following your so called firends (i think it was you though) foot step then BCCB has to interview all off 1+ milliion people...

WHy don't you tell ur friend to play for a club and win them a doemstic cup(if he is that good).....

helpbangladeshcricket
June 24, 2005, 08:27 AM
[edit] after all, they did laugh at cristopher columbous when he said the world was round! laugh, critisis me, WHATEVER! just remember "he who laughs, laughs the loudest"

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 2:09 PM GMT, by helpbangladeshcricket.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 6:05 PM GMT, by chinaman.

akabir77
June 24, 2005, 08:33 AM
you left "last" out from your quote:-/

akabir77
June 24, 2005, 08:38 AM

Mashes father is a chiken farmer.. He growes Chiken... Just like hitstreak father of zimbo. Thats why england was afraid off him as hit once destroyed them ...

Akib
June 24, 2005, 08:55 AM
I think you are trying to refer to Eddo Brandes father not Heath Streaks.

helpbangladeshcricket
June 24, 2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by babubangla
Dear helpbangladeshcricket,
OK...lets be serious about it.
Agreed...we will make a alternate stucture to find out and nurture talented players without any help from BCB. Very good. What is the first step to start the process. Do you have a detailed feasible plan of action? Let's present it to this forum. If it is something reasonable, take my word...I will be with you with money and time.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 4:16 AM GMT, by babubangla.

ok i was thinking. the first step is to form a group. an organisation so that the cricketboard know we are serious, and also we have support! what good, or how far can one man go? not far! So......we form a group. a few of us go to bd and find a few coach, start like a camp or a scouting. it wount cost that much...all we need is to pay a coach and buy equipment! and we will do this untill we find a douzen Tallented players. we enter a leauge, and we hopefully win it! if we get far, we can see the ones who SHINE out and we go ahed to the cricket board! my only problem is....say i do this on my own...which is possible, its hard to convince a crickboard and the wont take me seriously, if i said i have an organisation behind me, they'l think twice and listen! now a hear a lot of u say we have the best team in bd! i dont think so...il give u an example! what if u have a rising star who is brilliant! but his poor! now..what does he choose...go farming and feed his family...OR PLAY CRICKET WITH HIS TIME, and stave his family! im not talking about ENGLAND, where they have proper scouting and tallent seach! even if we do have tallent seach, they arnt done properly! trust me! we need to go there find the tallent. support the family of the ones we find tallent (to an extent obviously) as in, say he had to go work and he earned x amount of money. we will pay that so he can train (providing he has tallent) YES...this is difficult, and it will take time, but EVEN IF WE FIND ONE tallent, then i think i have done a GREAT JOB! imagine theres another ashraful out there, but has not got the funds to even buy a tennis ball? well as with everything in life, if you have the right help (us) he can go a long way! we can do these camps in different parts of bangladesh, and meet up now and again! all i need ia a FEW serious and comitted people! most people (no offence to genuine people) are just TOO Selfish to understand! this plane WILL work! all we need is DEDECATED PEOPLE, a small amount of money and TIME! a few months in bangladesh to sort a few things out! make any sense?

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 2:20 PM GMT, by helpbangladeshcricket.

BushidoTiger
June 24, 2005, 09:23 AM
after all, they did laugh at cristopher columbous when he said the world was round! laugh, critisis me, WHATEVER! just remember "he who laughs, laughs the loudest"

- I could swear, I read somewhere that it was Pythagorous who first started the nonsensical rumor about the Earth being round.
The Italian you mentioned became famous when America discovered him circa 1492.

helpbangladeshcricket
June 24, 2005, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by BushidoTiger
after all, they did laugh at cristopher columbous when he said the world was round! laugh, critisis me, WHATEVER! just remember "he who laughs, laughs the loudest"

- I could swear, I read somewhere that it was Pythagorous who first started the nonsensical rumor about the Earth being round.
The Italian you mentioned became famous when America discovered him circa 1492.

and ur point is? does it matter who discovered what? all im saying is, its an idea, a theory and people laughed. he stuck his grounds, and he came on top!

akabir77
June 24, 2005, 10:09 AM
I think this same thing was done by an australian rich person who is the owner of fox... So if u think somebody is rich like can try it out. You know private running things are always better then goverment running things... So go for it.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 6:15 PM GMT, by chinaman.

BushidoTiger
June 24, 2005, 12:37 PM
HBC,
I see you are not following up with your threat..Didn't you say you have had with this "[edit]" board" and with all of us "[edit]"..?
I'm surprised why are you back and I see how you managed to edit the original post.
You are not too brave huh..? I was waiting to see the responses from rest of the board members on your blatant profenity.

Normally, I abide by the policy of not attacking another poster personally..but after you showered us all with your colorful language in your unedited post, I'll make an exception for you.
You must not be the sharpest tool in the shed to realize that we are laughing AT you not with you.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 5:55 PM GMT, by chinaman.
Reason: edit quotes

Tehsin
June 25, 2005, 12:51 AM
Serious note:

Those who 'follow' Bangladesh cricket already know that there are several programs in place. You have the talent hunt in the club level, you have the PACER HUNT by BCB, their are various cricket clinics going on all over the place. Former players like Minhajul Abedin Nanu has his own clinic. We have good old fashined BKSP and the other schools breeding younger players. Could we do more ? Surely. We can urge BCB to set up a 3/2 day school championship or a 3-day championships for the Divisional sides with the divisional sides being picked from the top players of the inter-divisional sides. Bring back Dhaka League for the one-dayers and strengthen their commitment for a more competitive National League. These are some of the things that can be done.

IF you are serious, i'd suggest you sponsor divisional SCHOOL cricket championship for a few year in all the divisions with the top player being picked up by the scouts. During this championships, you can also set up a talent hunt so if the kids not going to school or didn't make the school team can still come in to show-off his talents. Best way to do this is to work WITH BCB.

Now, you can claim that whatever I said was exactly what you wanted, the thing is - it's being done right now. It just needs to be done right. INstead of going out there and create your own, why don't you offer BCB to help out with atleast one of the divisional developments. If you're successful with one, you can leverage it to take over another div and so on. You have to be very patient througout this whole process. You may go a whole year or two without unearthing a SOLID talent. By the way, you don't have to be rich, nor connected to get in. Anyone who makes a statement like that has NO IDEA about the background of our current national players and needs to get away from that mindset. BCB isn't perfect but they are far better then most of bd political/sports organizations.

One last thing about whatever I wrote here - I have been thinking about this ever since I was in High school back home and I am sure that thousands of other folks thought the same way. If you're serious, go back home and you'll find plenty of others who'd be willing to start something in a smaller (divisional/upazilla) scale. Keep us posted on the progress. IF you do it right, BC will cover it.

helpbangladeshcricket
June 26, 2005, 02:00 AM
ur the only one who made sense in this fourm, so i want to thank you! and YES i AM going to bangladesh for about a year or two JUSt to sort this cricket, and try and help and do my bit! I dont think the cricket board will help me (I KNOW THAT) so im gona start off by myself and take it from there! thanx for the advise, but im sure i can do something along the lines! i just wanted support from the people who use this fourm who (CLAIM TO BE) real tiger fans! but as i always said, most bangladeshi people are stuck up and selfish and not even WILLING to listen. il prove it! about 30 people critised me about all this, and about 2 or maby 3 said, came on guys give him a break, lets see what he has to say! u been one of the best ones! thats the peoblem. bangladeshis are out there to get each other. have u guys wandered that "IF WE WORK TOGETHER" we can go MUCH further in WHATEVER we do, than if we are always compeeting against each other!
once again thanx mate, wish me luck, il need it!

Fazal
June 27, 2005, 09:42 AM
have u guys wandered that "IF WE WORK TOGETHER" we can go MUCH further in WHATEVER we do, ...

If that is your goal, then you may reconsider your approach. Obviuosly its not working, actually its working against your goal.

say
June 27, 2005, 10:09 AM
where is the answer?

Navarene
June 27, 2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by say
where is the answer?
Here here...

http://img243.echo.cx/img243/7799/11c41uh.jpg

Sami
June 27, 2005, 07:06 PM
ok thats plain mean...

r56hg
July 11, 2005, 01:22 PM
Awesome!!!! I have nothing to say more...

akabir77
July 11, 2005, 02:13 PM
ur the only one who made sense in this fourm, so i want to thank you! and YES i AM going to bangladesh for about a year or two JUSt to sort this cricket, and try and help and do my bit! I dont think the cricket board will help me (I KNOW THAT) so im gona start off by myself and take it from there! thanx for the advise, but im sure i can do something along the lines! i just wanted support from the people who use this fourm who (CLAIM TO BE) real tiger fans! but as i always said, most bangladeshi people are stuck up and selfish and not even WILLING to listen. il prove it! about 30 people critised me about all this, and about 2 or maby 3 said, came on guys give him a break, lets see what he has to say! u been one of the best ones! thats the peoblem. bangladeshis are out there to get each other. have u guys wandered that "IF WE WORK TOGETHER" we can go MUCH further in WHATEVER we do, than if we are always compeeting against each other!
once again thanx mate, wish me luck, il need it!

Goodluck bro... Thing is the way you wrote stuff sounded like a nobish(not sure of the spell) to most of us... Notice how tintin Wrote the same stuff, no body is making fun of him... maybe because it wasn't his first few post like yours, may be your style was that few took u seriously....

Anyway good luck (if u r truly gonna do what u say you will, But i doubt it...)

Tokai
July 12, 2005, 01:30 PM
I've the answer: people have nothing to do in this board.