PDA

View Full Version : Tehsin bhai, Ehsan and everyone

shahid
March 27, 2003, 03:20 AM
I do not come to this board to race, fight or comment about anyone. I just come here to discuss about cricket and especially BD cricket.

I have deleted the meaningless topic "For Ehsan" now. I would be deleting this topic in a day or 2 also.

I want this board to run smoothly and not try to disturb the board. I dont want to be in any type of race with anyone.

This is a BD cricket board and let it remain the same. Lets not convert it into any chat room and not try to get after each other.

I come here to:
1. Discuss about Cricket.
2. Share my cricketing knowledge.
3. Get updated about cricket.
4. Cheer up you guys knowing the situation our cricket is in.

I do not come here to:
1. Race
2. Fight
3. Comment about any guy
4. Disturb the Board.

I apologise if i was offensive.

shahid
March 27, 2003, 03:24 AM
Tehsin,

I wasnt trying to get after ehsan in this post. I apologise if i did it.

Ehsan
March 27, 2003, 03:38 AM
Thanks and Well done. Basically if I were you I would have done the samething.

We have made ourselves forget all the debates and we are good friends from now onwards.

Now, don't think Tehsin bhai we are doing this bcz we got scared from your message. Nooo..Its just bcz we realized our mistake and wanted to help to continue running this board smoothly.:)

[Edited on 27-3-2003 by ehsan]

Sham
March 27, 2003, 03:12 PM
I go off for Spring Break for a little while and come back to find another fight on the board. This one is particular pointless. What the hell is the big deal with post numbers anyway?

Arnab
March 27, 2003, 05:35 PM
I don't think there's any fight between these two. It's just pointless and stupid. And they keep going even after they have been told to stop. Two cases of ADD I guess.

Ehsan
March 27, 2003, 07:45 PM
Arnab,
Wt the hell ? Wts wrong with u guy after our last post (mine and shahid's) dont' you get it? Didn't you read it? We have already apologize for our mistake. Now wts wrong with you?? stop posting your stupid things about us. I know you are trying to lift up your post too by finding an excuse of us, posting seriously non-sense. Now you stop and help run this board smoothly. Oil your own gear.

[Edited on 28-3-2003 by ehsan]

Arnab
March 27, 2003, 09:36 PM
Ehsan,

Stop it!

I don't want to write one more word about this!

And you have any clue whatsoever, you will do the same. Got it? ....(A)

PS. Look at my profile. Find out when I was registered to this board. Based on that, find out who is the oldest member of this board. Then go read (A) again.

James90
March 28, 2003, 03:46 AM
You realised with the debate about lifting post rankings you have gained about 50 posts each so no more rubbish posts, no more debating by anyone, lets just leave it here

[Edited on 28-3-2003 by James90]

Nasif
March 28, 2003, 04:34 AM
I thought I won't post here, but this thread is getting longer and longer :mad: Enough people.

http://teamcares.org/Stop%20Sign.JPG
<font size=5 color=red>STOP THIS MADNESS</font>

[Edited on 28-3-2003 by nasif]

Zobair
March 28, 2003, 06:23 AM
double sigh...triple sigh!

Tehsin
March 28, 2003, 11:37 PM
I would really appreciate it if you do not repeat the following post. I know Arnab and how he is, you should not judge others by your own standards. So, no more of these either.

Arnab,
Wt the hell ? Wts wrong with u guy after our last post (mine and shahid's) dont' you get it? Didn't you read it? We have already apologize for our mistake. Now wts wrong with you?? stop posting your stupid things about us. I know you are trying to lift up your post too by finding an excuse of us, posting seriously non-sense. Now you stop and help run this board smoothly. Oil your own gear.

GROW UP.

shahid
March 29, 2003, 04:10 AM
Arnab,

You are the most useless guy in this board and are making lots of useless posts now. Stop it man. Stop fighting. Don't put any more useless posts here and let the board run smoothly.

Tehsin
March 30, 2003, 03:19 AM
You don't know Arnab - you have just been here few weeks.

Again - I would really appreciate it if you refrain yourselves from calling folks dumb and useless. We have been doing pretty good up until now. Since you two joined in, the board has turned a little "childish".

Please bring such things to my attention first instead of getting excited and escalating simple issues into bigger ones.

Also, most folks over here are older then you two. Try to respect others. If you have time, instead of posting, you can go back, way back and read previous posts from other members. That would be a better use of your time. You might find something interesting. Relive it.