March 29, 2003, 08:37 AM
Please feel free to join us on a Pakistani cricket forum

http://pub62.ezboard.com/finternationalcricketforumfrm2

Shubho
March 29, 2003, 09:24 AM
You can't be serious!

Ehsan
March 29, 2003, 11:54 AM
Why not castro...if you can join us here, then we will join you there....Akhir sabhi apne hai...Do join us in this board...We have lots of fun and great cricketing discussion....After all we were the same country a long ago...

[Edited on 29-3-2003 by ehsan]

samia
March 29, 2003, 12:10 PM
Shubho:

Please welcome our newest member castro.

thats what the main page of the forum says.

ehsan: ekhoni itihaash dhukabar dorkar nei.

Orpheus
March 29, 2003, 01:26 PM
Akhir sabhi apne hai...
Ehsan Miah, Faizlamir Jaiga pao na aar... Eita maane ki? Ekhane shobkhichu apnaar?? Eikhane kono kichui or na. Aar ekhane to kichui naieega, tumi ore di diba?

After all we were the same country a long ago...
keep saying this, you will get your *** kicked someday!! By both countries.

As for Castro, take your advertising somewhere else. Besides yours is obvious! We had some clever advertisers here bofore... like "hey I can't register for forumdecricket.com, will you help me??" What a ****er!!

[Edited on 29-3-2003 by Orpheus]

samia
March 29, 2003, 01:32 PM
A little more civility will be appreciated...

Shubho
March 29, 2003, 01:44 PM
Welcome him, indeed! He's most welcome.

By the way, Samia, that message is an automated one. No point getting overly excited about it.

What's a Pakistani cricket forum got to do with us? They have their cricket to discuss, we have ours. Subhanallah to that!

samia
March 29, 2003, 01:51 PM
that message is an automated one

DUH! apparantly, its one of the rules of the board...by which u werent abiding according to ur previous post.

Shubho
March 29, 2003, 01:58 PM
...which I am entitled to. I don't think there's any point in advertising a Paki cricket forum on a Bangladeshi one.

You want to discuss something, fine. But is there any point in advertising?

And besides, my first reply was pretty okay, I think. Had I really wanted to be unwelcoming, I would have told Castro to get stuffed.

By the way, Samia, why is it you get so sensitive when people voice an opinion against Pakistan? This is not the first time this has happened. If you're Pakistani then I'm sorry, but it was not meant to be a personal attack on you, but a protest against advertising Pakistani sites on this forum.

[Edited on 29-3-2003 by Shubho]

samia
March 29, 2003, 02:16 PM
okay i was waiting for this.

why is it you get so sensitive when people voice an opinion against Pakistan

the same reason y some ppl get sensitive when soemthing anti indian is expressed.
it is such a shame, any person talking positively abt pakis is labelled a pro paki bangali,rajakar, what not (im NOT specifically talking abt ppl in this board) but when a bengali is pro indian, he/she is considered to be a normal,typical bangali.
the only reason y i 'defend' pakistan at times is cuz most ppl here r anti paki(thats what i think). if i was in an anti indian board, i wud have probably defended india all along.theres nothing personal in it.
peace :)

Banglatiger84
March 29, 2003, 02:18 PM
Personally i do not see anything wrong in advertising sites as long as they are not offensive, be they pakistani, indian or whatever.

I am a regular visitor to an iranian football forum ,and there, similar posters from other forums are not welcomed with posts of "take your advertising somewhere else" .

Orpheus
March 29, 2003, 02:37 PM
Shalar shadharon ekta jinish niye eto nacha nachi korar ki dorkar....

Ajaira public...

Banglatiger, man please!! Since when did Iranian became our Idol and what makes them right?? Why we gotta follow everyone else?? If this wasn't his first post, it would be alright.. It would be alright now if you posted, hey there is a good forum on Iran football.. check out www.iranfootballsucks.com but obviously if that was your first post - I would question your intention.

Anyways, there is no point of arguing with this -
And Samia, I am sorry - I didn't know I had to follow the Islamic rules on this board. Please don't decapitate me. Beside I wasn't talking to you - only Ehsan and Tehsin can object to that. You can object to what I say on the other thread --- not here.

....HELL YO, BAN ME....

Ehsan
March 29, 2003, 02:44 PM
Yo you Orpheus shut the hell up!!!! Where is tehsin bhai doesn't he notice your non-sense. And if you don't stop your stupidness I'll kick ur a$$ like hell. Everyone has the rite to express themselves or to say their opinion who are you to offend some one.

Yo you dumb Orpheus when you don't understand urdu or hindi then don't comment on those. "Akhir sabhi apne hai..." means sobai apon.

And you might not have heard our story of unity in Canada which you won't find anywhere. So, stop talking abt that I'll get kicked from both the countries.

This board is like our home and is this how you welcome people to your home? Try to learn how you can respect others and their country!!! Ppl like you are creating problems among Pakistan, Bangladesh and India. There is nothing wrong if some one invites you to thier board. It is more likely he respects and honors you thats he is invinting you...nothing like advertising.

I do also agree with BanglaTiger, he is absolutely rite that paki guy hasn't being offensive. So, whats wrong with u ppl to become very offensive. Sudhraya jao ekhono time acche. Orpheus Stop picking on everyone regarding this topic!!!! And orpheus I know you love American and Bush but stop your anti-Islamic attitudes in here.

quote:---
__________________________________________________ ________________
I didn't know I had to follow Islamic rules in this board
__________________________________________________ ________________

I regret if I was offensive but can't help bcz Orpheus forced me to be offensive.

Orpheus
March 29, 2003, 03:06 PM
Ok Ehsan got your anger out?? Good Job!! There is no point of arguing with you... as it is not worth it... But Ami Tomake Shanto mathai uttor dibo... ( I am sorry everyone for this.. yes tehsin bahi you can ban me.. I don't mind..seriously..I deserve it but amar better kichu korar nai)
And if you don't stop your stupidness I'll kick ur a$$ like hell.
Bir purush eshese!!! Canadar chipa ekta room e boshe... eto falafali kora bhalo na Ehsan. You are most welcome to kick my ***.... Amar pacha tomaar dikei face kore ase.
Everyone has the rite to express themselves or to say their opinion who are you to offend some one.
I wasn't offending anyone, I was "expressing" myself.
Yo you dumb Orpheus when you don't understand urdu or hindi then don't comment on those. "Akhir sabhi apne hai..." means sobai apon.
Which part of question marks don't you understand?? I had question marks all over that comment. Yup I don't understand Urdu. Besides, only you would think that by speaking Urdu one becomes an intellectual and do no remain "dumb" anymore. Somehow you negate this statement.
And you might not have heard our story of unity in Canada which you won't find anywhere. So, stop talking abt that I'll get kicked from both the countries.
Ok I will stop, I also "heard" how you cursed shahid and described a "typical Indian". So much for your unity.
This board is like our home and is this how you welcome people to your home? Try to learn how you can respect others and their country!!! Ppl like you are creating problems among Pakistan, Bangladesh and India. There is nothing wrong if some one invites you to thier board. It is more likely he respects and honors you thats he is invinting you...nothing like advertising.
Yes definitly. It's because of people like me that you say I am from Bangladesh rather than I am from India or Pakistan. Besides I do not have to prove to you how many "desi" friends I have - thank God you are not one of them. Another thing is - you obviously do not know how advertising works... I wish I worked for a farm who targeted audience like you... I would be a millionaire without a degree.

Anyways, you just had to take a friendly remark and turn it into this... Sad indeed. I will not reply to any of your replies on this thread - atleast if I am allowed to...
:D Bye

Your edited extra:
I regret if I was offensive but can't help bcz Orpheus forced me to be offensive.
I don't know whos is offended here. I am not a bit offended. Hell I am actually enjoying this for some odd reason. Bring it on!!!!!

Banglatiger84
March 29, 2003, 03:16 PM
I think we r havign a lot of unnecessary debating on a trivial topic.

I dont agree with Samia that most ppl here r "anti-paki".

However, the way some members answered Castro was inappropriate. period.
Its not about being "islamic". No matter which country Castro wud have been from telling him to go elsewhere is wrong.

Hey, we r about Bangladeshi cricket but does that mean that any poster from a some other forum is told to go sumwhere else?

I am not talking about making iranians our idols. i gave that example to show that in most forums ppl dont attack newcomers irrespective of what their views are.

if Castro said sumthing like bangladeshi cricket sux etc we cud have said sumthing but all he said was "feel free to join,"etc.

Are we a white supremacist forum where a black just invited us to a black forum?

Or are we a neo nazi german forum where a jew posted?

We are just a bangladeshi cricket forum and i hope i speak for the majpority of members when i say that any new poster is welcome as long as he does not solicit negative stuff or does not offend us.

Ehsan
March 29, 2003, 03:20 PM
No problem don't reply jus listen as I don't need your non-sense replies.

Calling Shahid as a typical Indian wasn't to amuse him but it was more a friendly teasing. He is my friend I can call hime wtever I like. You don't believe it ask Shahid for more clearity. And I don't mind if he calls me something and I hope it doesn't matters with him too. Now, don't go off-Topic and don't try bring past stories here.... It was just our friendly teasing which was goin on not a fight. Do u get it?

You have never seen me, my strength and I'm sure you'll get kicked out very badly if you stand against me. I don't pride but let me tell you I'm a muscular man and kicked out many whoever stood against me regardless of country or race. And one more thing I'm not chapabag like any other guy...I speak the truth

Amar gohr chipa na ar nai ami falafali kortechi...it is just appropriate for you. You wanna face me come on one o one. And take your bekar paccha anywhere else na hoile kaita kukurre khawaya dibo. I know you are scared ... now don't try to act smart...doesn't suit to a dumb guy like you.

Ya one more thing you can't express yourself by offending which you might think is not an offense. Now, plz don't ask me to teach you what is offense and what is not.

Tehsin bhai I hope you understand y I'm speaking all these against him cz he's such a rude guy with no respects for others. For me je jerokom tar sathe seirokom >>> he started it and so I'll finish off.

Viewers discretion advised...lol.......hahha

[Edited on 30-3-2003 by ehsan]

Shubho
March 29, 2003, 04:30 PM
This is getting out of hand. The whole thing could have been finished after the initial two posts.

Castro: you're all invited to such-and-such paki forum.

Shubho: hahahahahah. you can't be serious.

I should have added "we don't have time to discuss pakistani cricket, and this forum wasn't created for you to advertise your site".

And finally...I bet $100 that Castro is a one-post wonder...

Samia...why are you calling yourself a rajakar? For all I know you could be half-paki, half-bangladeshi. Then I would understand if you take offense. Anyway, you seem to take offense even when I'm not offending anyone.

Arnab
March 29, 2003, 05:09 PM
Shubho, I understand your pain. Here, sarcasms "antennar upor diye chole jai" most of the time. And then people start unnecessary lafalafi over trivial matter. It's better to clarify yourself as much as possible.

DOORBIN
March 29, 2003, 05:31 PM
I read the whole thread. I read it because it reminded me of the typical Bangladeshi style of making a conversation and engaging into a big argument over nothing.

Really, how do we kill time and resources?

This thread is a typical example of how negative we can be and how easily we can insult other people for no good reason.

I am not trying to be a "PROFESSOR" type of person and telling everyone what to do and what not to do. I am a very ordinary person, however, I strongly believe in positivity and peace.

Castro inserted a small post. He did not force anyone to go to the Pakistani site. But the reaction was TOO BIG. Some people enjoy quarelling and fighting. I try not to. Fighting leads to more fighting. This leads to losses. DESTRUCTION. I don't believe in losses. I guess it's good to believe in profits. And CONSTRUCTION.

It was all unnecessary. Many of us engage in fighting and negativity without any justifiable reason.

Please do not attack me after reading this post. I am a Bangladeshi. Not anti-Pakistani or anti-Indian. I don't like these labels. Call me pro-EVERY COUNTRY. I don't mind.

Anti IRAQ WAR, of course!!!!!!!!!!!

PRO- "LET THE WAR STOP ASAP"...........

You know what I mean ?

Ehsan
March 29, 2003, 06:07 PM
U guys are absolutely rite but I don't understand why Orpheus took a big deal out of my welcoming to Castro and a little bit of intro about this board and used such bad words which lead me to answer him in his way.

I didn't say anything in the very begining which was meant to be as an attack or a insult to any one that was such a simple welcome to our board. I love peace and always want peace but if some one attacks me I got to defend. I believe in give respect and take respect.

My 1st post to this thread. I don't think here anything is offensive or faizlami :--

Why not castro...if you can join us here, then we will join you there....Akhir sabhi apne hai...Do join us in this board...We have lots of fun and great cricketing discussion....After all we were the same country a long ago...

James90
March 29, 2003, 07:15 PM
Sorry Banglatiger i cannot share your interest in Iranian Soccer since Iran got into the WC ahead of Australia

Shoikoth
March 29, 2003, 07:53 PM
Shubbho & his indian **** bitch Orpheus have a long history of bad mouthing anybody remotely anti aumee leegar

Frankly Shubbhos level of persistant bickering is disgusting just like his gongar peshab khaua anchestors.

and like his breetish pa chata golami grandfather, he wants to repeat the same collusion with the modarn shoiroshashok BUSH

shahid
March 29, 2003, 09:31 PM
What's happening ???

is this a board or an advertising space ?

First, a guy sanju invites us to his forum. That was alright as it was a cricket forum.

Now, another guy castro is inviting us to his paki forum. What have we to do with pakis ?

We are BDis and we support BD, thats it.

Ehsan,

Forget the we were one thing. We cannot be one. Long ago, besides you Ind, Pak and BD being one, even Nepal, SL, Bhutan and Burma were with us too. Now these 7 are different countries and are happy to develop on their own.

Just think how we can develop our cricket and our country instead of reuniting them.

Ehsan
March 29, 2003, 09:35 PM
Well Shahid I think you didn't get my point here. I was just welcoming that guy castro. And just said that we were the same country before and nothing else I didn't talk about reuniting. :( Again ppl are misjudging me...

shahid
March 29, 2003, 09:40 PM
Ehsan,

These 7 countries were 1 once. Now they are different and cannot reunite. I was not misjudging you but tell 1 thing,

What have we got to do with Pakis ?

Ehsan
March 29, 2003, 09:55 PM
We might have nothing to do with Pakistan or India but it doesn't mean that we will disrespect them. We are not one country and say we won't reuntie ever - that doesn't mean we should forget our courtesy.

Ya one more thing his paki forum was about cricket. If sanju's one is ok then this one shouldn't give people any sort of trouble.

Please feel free to join us on a Pakistani cricket forum

[Edited on 30-3-2003 by ehsan]

Tehsin
March 30, 2003, 03:13 AM
Castro - Welcome to the board.

He maybe just be a one post member as the post suggest ad'ing and not anything else. However, I was really surprised by what followed. Specially between Ehsan and Orph.

Ehsan - You don't have to call anyone dumb or pick a fight on this board. I think what got Orph all riled up was your previous comments about the UNITED front - also, you don't really hear our Pakistani friend invite you in Bangla, do you ? Anyways, all of us have good friends from the Sub (Ind/Pak etc) - unity over here (US/Canada) is completely different than unity back home. I understand both the sides but I would urge you to watch your toungue a little bit. Please ask me if something bothers you before reacting to it. Are you 18 yet ?

Orph - Just refrain from answering. I know you are bored .. :). How about this, find some good sites on Feb 21 and 1971 and maybe Ehsan will understand your side. They don't teach BD liberation in Canada.

Samia - Sorry about the whole issue. I do agree with this -
Ehsan: ekhoni itihaash dhukabar dorkar
[Ehsan - "Read" our history carefully and you will understand why some folks are not too keen about UNITY] nei.

Shubho - :). You had no idea this was gonna happen, did you ? Your first reaction was my feelings exactly. Then, you went into the whole Pakistan thing. Anyways - it's still more fun then watching BD cricket team. You did try to Stop it. :)

Banglatiger - Apnaar example ta bhul kore ulto bhabe neya hoyeche. Thank you for not reacting harshly.

Arnab - you just couldn't stay away ? :)

Doorbin bhai - Pro Israel too? Don't answer. :)

James - The Aussies need to make it to the world cup. They've been sitting on the sidelines for far too long.

Shoikoth - E abar elo kotha theke ?

Shahid - School kemon cholche ? How was the welcome for the India team back in India ?

(I feel like 50 year old - khek)

shahid
March 30, 2003, 09:10 AM
tehsin,

i don't go to school anymore. i am in 1st year in college. i passed my XII in 2002.

the people were some happy, some sad out here in india. 3/4 people suicided and some went partying as india became runner-ups. had india won, people would have been more happier. security has been tightened around the cricketers homes, esp. ganguly's. The players were given a hero's welcome out here. indian cricketers deserve everything what they are getting.

i hope that we beat india and cause a sensational upset !!!

fwullah
March 31, 2003, 01:28 AM
My internet connection was out yesterday, but before it went out, I posted a messege on that site and advertised of our board there as a guest.

Ehsan
March 31, 2003, 07:13 PM
Shahid man that was schocking news people sucided cz India went to runners-up. It would have been a big thing for us if we were in the final. Anywayz I guess those Indian people love the Indian cricket more than their life.

shahid
April 1, 2003, 03:00 AM
heres how i rate cricket supporters:

Craziest - India
Best - Bangladesh
Little knowing - Kenya
Most Optimistic - Pakistan
Most Quiet - Sri Lanka
Craziest Dressing - South Africa
Most musical - West Indies

Remember, we have the BEST support.