PDA

View Full Version : How many matches will BD win in this tri-series?

Ehsan
April 1, 2003, 05:07 PM
I think Bd would at least win two matches and the rest of the thing depends on how well the players co-operate with themselves. We don't have a team work which we badly need for this tri-series and I hope players will show up some team work in this series as they got an army person as the team manager.

[Edited on 2-4-2003 by ehsan]

Mahmood
April 1, 2003, 05:13 PM
With Shachin and Rahul not coming, I think we got a big chance to win one ODI against India. However, Ganguly is the pillar we have to overcome.

Anyways, I voted for one.

shahid
April 2, 2003, 02:09 AM
we will win this series. i was not dreaming.

James90
April 2, 2003, 05:51 AM
I voted one....on any given day anyone can beat anyone.....more amazing things have happened (eg. Vaas' hat-trick)

shahid
April 2, 2003, 07:02 AM
James90,

nice to see you not vote for none. when i and ehsan hosted polls earlier in this board, you said that, "BD will never win an ODI" and "BD will lose test status before a win".

fwullah
April 2, 2003, 10:36 AM
With Saurav Ganguly still the captain and also being in the first eleven, then our chance for an upset goes down to 10 percent from 20 percent.

But at the state that our players are in, we would rather play an under-strength Indian or a South African team (Kallis is also not coming to Bangladesh - the news just came out) than our own teams.